Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

My Label Does Not Dictate The Kind Of Music I Make – Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Label Does Not Dictate The Kind Of Music I Make – Simi (339 Views)

Sean Tizzle: I Didn't Quit Music, I Only Traveled Abroad / Christianity Does Not Dictate A Dress Code''—Daddy Freeze Slams Patience Ozokwor / 'Na Music I Go Do, If E Dey Pain Una Make Una Close Ear To My Songs' - Efe Ejeba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Label Does Not Dictate The Kind Of Music I Make – Simi by adetoyipeter(m): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Singer, Simi, recently snagged a major deal with telecoms giant, Etisalat and she has been over the moon about the new deal.

Speaking with Saturday Beat on the deal, the ‘Jamb Question’ crooner, said:
“I am very elated that such is happening to me right now. This will give me a bigger platform than I had before. The limelight is now bigger than it used to me. When you work hard and have good work ethics and you continue to improve yourself, the sky is the beginning of the limit. I am not surprised at my success, I am just grateful to God. My record label, X3M Music, is very important to my career. They allow me to have creative expression. They don’t dictate the kind of music I do. They support me and push me.”

Speaking on the new deal also, the Vice President Marketing, Etisalat Nigeria, Adebisi Idowu, had some nice things to say about Simi. According to him

“Simi is one of the best talents out of Nigeria in the last few years. Etisalat is all about empowering young people, helping them to be all they can be. Simi fits in very well and we are going to invest a lot, not just in her music but also in her future. We have robust plan for Simi. It’s not just about her. She is going to be the face of encouragement to other young people.”

http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/label-not-dictate-kind-music-make-simi/

Re: My Label Does Not Dictate The Kind Of Music I Make – Simi by dsmooth1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
ok my love

(1) (Reply)

Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage- The Guardian / Remixed Version Of Tboss Combat With Bisola / 'I Hate The Internet' Davido Slams Punch Editor And Ceo - Ads*4nairablog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.