Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor (2577 Views)

Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Meet Daniel Olatunde and his wife to be Taiye Legunsen.
She got a surprise wedding proposal on her birthday, Wednesday June 3rd, 2015. Taiye was so overwhelmed with joy and didn’t know when she started rolling on the floor.
Daniel’s Narration
“It started last year October when I went to her office to purchase device, yes I was attracted to her but she attended to me professionally with a straight face.
She didn’t conclude my transaction and directed me to another desk where it would be done, but in my mind I wanted her to complete the transaction. Anyways I finished and left.
Fast forward to the 18th February, this year, I was there again and she attended to me but my card didn’t swipe on POS. So she offered that I could drive down to get cash from an ATM and pay via cash instead.
I asked her how she knew I had a car and she said already saw the key. After withdrawing the cash from the ATM, I returned and found her attending to someone else, so I waited till she attended to me.
I didn’t have any intention that moment but she was so pleasant and I requested for her name and surname after which I got to sit back to request for her phone number.
I called her after 3 days but she was rushing somewhere that morning and I promised to call back but when I was free to call, i felt it was late. I had to respect her privacy, knowing the fact that it is out of place to call a lady after 8:30pm.
However, she called me 2 days later and said I didn’t call as promised and I apologized.
I had to ask when it was out of place not to call her and she told me 10:30pm.
That night I called before 10pm and somehow, we were on the phone till about 1am which affected her sleep pattern cos we continued gisting till late everyday after work.
We had our first date one evening after work and it was a pleasant outing at a garden. I found her to be a wonderful woman, strict, strong willed, a no nonsense lady, I call her a perfectionist.
And that is how I decided to be her shuffer after work which gives me pleasure and to have a cap of our daily events. That is how we got closer daily.

1 Like

Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
I love marriage proposals, so cute!
Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by femolacqua(m): 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Wow, I hope to those it may concern are learning?
Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nostradamus: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
I wish them happy married life in advance
Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by CyberGypsy(m): 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
next year it will be our turn , op tongue
Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by luminouz(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
ToriBlue:
It scared d fvck outta me dear! wink
Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by madridguy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ngozi123 will you marry me?
Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by giftedheart1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
ToriBlue:
ToriBlue, will you marry me? my proposal will set you flying...
Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by Topestbilly(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
In marriage Dis is one phase from many phases to come, I pray the other phases got you rolling on the floor just like Dis one with joy... Congrats!

1 Like

Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by youngberry001(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
dis one nah madness nah abi nah paradise dat dude give am undecided

#military
Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by sandraanakebe(f): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aww....So cute
smiley
Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by dikeigbo2(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
The moment He surprisingly suprises her with a marriage proposal grin grin

Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
giftedheart1:
ToriBlue, will you marry me? my proposal will set you flying...
Awwwwww!
Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by coolestofall(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
If na me b dat guy, e go b like make i change my mind. She no get sense, wetin she dey role 4 ground 4?

Just saying!
Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by Ngozi123(f): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
madridguy:
Ngozi123 will you marry me?

No, thank you.
Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by kheengjay(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
wow .......nice

but sha check for epilepsy signs.....just saying u never can tell hehehe
Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by madridguy(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
How are you my dearest wife to be?

Ngozi123:

No, thank you.
Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by potbelly(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Strict... Strong willed and no nonsense...
Hope he knows what he's getting into...
Wish him well...
Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by Ngozi123(f): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
madridguy:
How are you my dearest wife to be?

I'm not your wife to be but I'm fine thanks. What about you?
Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:
...I got to sit back to request for her phone number.
I called her after 3 days but she was rushing somewhere that morning and I promised to call back but when I was free to call, i felt it was late. I had to respect her privacy, knowing the fact that it is out of place to call a lady after 8:30pm.
However, she called me 2 days later and said I didn’t call as promised and I apologized.

That night I called before 10pm and somehow, we were on the phone till about 1am which affected her sleep pattern...

Déjà vu! cheesy Same sequence of events, almost the same replies...

I like the fact that the dude didn't overly pester her. Call a woman but don't seem desperate and if she's too much in a haste not to talk at length, she should be the one to call back - courtesy demands she does so. If she doesn't, move on - she's not worth the stress and ridicule of seeming servile or subservient.
Re: See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor by giftedheart1(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
ToriBlue:
Awwwwww!
answer yes oooo..

(1) (Reply)

See What This Guy Did To A Girl Who Left Him When He Was Broke. / Have Slayed Out Of Been Single / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.