Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. (8482 Views)

To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. / Whats The Appropriate Body Count For Women? (analysis In Thread) / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
The shock will kill him, I gat no worriesgrin he better not be nosy for his good.
Lol. grin cheesy
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by dingbang(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Funny you. grin
after now u girls will say I dey like to kiss and tell grin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
xtiandating:

It all starts with a date... because we ultimately marry one of the people we date. So, if you are a Christian or interested in dating and possibly settling down with a fellow Christian?

www.xtiandating.com
Will check that out later.
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
dingbang:
after now u girls will say I dey like to kiss and tell grin
That was what you did na. grin

Waiting concern me?. grin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by youngdanee(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. grin cheesy
Its for his good oo cheesy grin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by dingbang(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
That was what you did na. grin

Waiting concern me?. grin
eh but now u want me to give u vital info grin

Sha I did dat since it was necessary..
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
Your past must be horribly horrible. make sure you have an oxygen mask the day he finds out oo!, else na die be that. cheesy grin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by dingbang(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
you are the only righteous person in this thread...
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Well, as far as i know. Some things in the past are better concealed than revealed. The truth you don't know will not kill you. There is a girl i know that has had an Abortion more than 3 times. She is married today with kids. I once asked her about it, she never told her husband. And their living fine today.

Pls don't ask me how i know her lipsrsealed
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
dingbang:
eh but now u want me to give u vital info grin

Sha I did dat since it was necessary..
I don't want e-fight here, before someone will get pissed. grin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by sandraanakebe(f): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Some may say some things are best left in the past where they belong (which is true in some cases) but i believe the person you are in a serious relationship with, has the right to know your past, so that in future you will not have anything to fear coming from the past and nobody will be able to blackmail you with your past since you have revealed everything to your partner already.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by iamDaisy(f): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kikikikiki iranu

Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
truthsayer007:
Well, as far as i know. Some things in the past are better concealed than revealed. The truth you don't know will not kill you. There is a girl i know that has had an Abortion more than 3 times. She is married today with kids. I once asked her about it, she never told her husband. And their living fine today.

Pls don't ask me how i know her lipsrsealed

I guess ignorance is bliss here. grin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by dingbang(m): 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
I don't want e-fight here, before someone will get pissed. grin
loooooooooool.... Trust me, I have seen the beginning and end of this thread already .. Nothing will happen grin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
sandraanakebe:
Some may say some things are best left in the past where they belong (which is true in some cases) but i believe the person you are in a serious relationship with, has the right to know your past, so that in future you will not have anything to fear coming from the past and nobody will be able to blackmail you with your past since you have revealed everything to your partner already.
God bless you.
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
dingbang:
loooooooooool.... Trust me, I have seen the beginning and end of this thread already ..Nothing will happen grin
If you don't make it happen.
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by dingbang(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
If you don't make it happen.
do u know dat this thread is starting to get derailed already grin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
dingbang:
do u know dat this thread is starting to get derailed already grin
Don't comment again. Take your derailment to another thread. grin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by ikp120(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
dingbang:
u don't get sensitive information from girls by being romantic... wink

U place a gun to their kitty, and dey confess grin. Okay am just kidding... Don't take dis seriously please

Lolzzz grin grin grin grin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by dingbang(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Don't comment again. Take your derailment to another thread. grin
aren't u hungry? Tryn to boil some indomie grin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by youngdanee(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Your past must be horribly horrible. make sure you have an oxygen mask the day he finds out oo!, else na die be that. cheesy grin
Yelz sis, if he like make e go do FBI na him heart go suffergrin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by youngdanee(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
dingbang:
you are the only righteous person in this thread...
I know lol
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by dingbang(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
I know lol
I want to marry u
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
Yelz sis, if he like make e go do FBI na him heart go suffergrin
Alright, lets hope he doesn't dig up secrets. grin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by youngdanee(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
dingbang:
I want to marry u
Alrightgrin Benita27 come join union abeggrin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by youngdanee(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Alright, lets hope he doesn't dig up secrets. grin
And I won't spill, it follows me to my grave smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
Alrightgrin Beni.ta27 come join union abeggrin
I don't want you to be his third or fifth wife. grin

Dingbang, has too many wives here, ignore him. grin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by youngdanee(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
I don't want you to be his third or fifth wife. grin

Dingbang, has too many wives here, ignore him. grin
sorry Oga I no get strength for second wifegrin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
Good!. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by dingbang(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
hahahaha.. What do u have strength for? grin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by youngdanee(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
dingbang:
hahahaha.. What do u have strength for? grin
Doggy and cow girlgrin
Re: When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. by dingbang(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
Doggy and cow girlgrin
name ur price... wink deal done... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Lady Sent To A Nigerian Guy After Meeting On Facebook (photos) / Guys How Do You Want Your Woman? Choose One Category. [Photos Attached] / I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.