Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Love Cycle [pre-destiny] - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Cycle [pre-destiny] (38023 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny / LOVE CYCLE (A Poem) By Chinua Achebe / Amana-iba(entwined Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Damibiz(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Young man, Damibiz's name is missing on that list....hv u nitce ?
Njokunonsochukwu:
Another Episode!!

Hadampson
wilsozy
Queenitee
Adesina12
lolsd
Nastynic
Micstarboi
seun
Angelinastto
Harameede99
Homorbolanle
and the rest!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Yewandequeen(f): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
This is shorrrrt cry
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Maryclaire1(f): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hadampson:
cc: dannybomb, oly23, cerewo, royd, wizsolzy, ikombe, azeequeen, angelinastto, maryclaire1, pepperoni55
thanks for the mention dear...
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Maryclaire1:
thanks for the mention dear...
You welcome baewink

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Yewandequeen:
This is shorrrrt cry
Make am long nah..

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Another Episode!!
Hadampson wilsozy Queenitee Adesina12 lolsd Nastynic Micstarboi seun Angelinastto Harameede99 Homorbolanle and the rest!!
Thanks 4 d mention bro.. Alamiendagash Anoda one 4 u
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
nice write up
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Damibiz:
Young man, Damibiz's name is missing on that list....hv u nitce ?

Noted sir!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by queenitee(f): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Another Episode!!

Hadampson
wilsozy
Queenitee
Adesina12
lolsd
Nastynic
Micstarboi
seun
Angelinastto
Harameede99
Homorbolanle
and the rest!!
I am here in the spirit before I got your mention,oya lemme go and read
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by queenitee(f): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Comman tell mW what happened to my Richard o
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by dasilver20(f): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hadampson:
cc: wizsolzy, chizzymaris, dasilver20, kingofcasting, pepperoni55, royd, TheblessedMAN, lankyannie, cerewo, angelinastto, damibiz, dannybomb, alamiendagash
Hmmmm hadampson my fake husband u didnt see ur Wife and u didnt ask of her anyways thanks for the invite.i still love u like aboki loves cow grin
Hadampson:
cc: wizsolzy, chizzymaris, dasilver20, kingofcasting, pepperoni55, royd, TheblessedMAN, lankyannie, cerewo, angelinastto, damibiz, dannybomb, alamiendagash
Hmmmm hadampson my fake husband u didnt see ur Wife and u didnt ask of her anyways thanks for the invite.i still love u like aboki loves cow
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by wizsolzy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
[size=8pt][/size][quote author=dasilver20 post=55113204]Hmmmm hadampson my fake husband u didnt see ur Wife and u didnt ask of her anyways thanks for the invite.i still love u like aboki loves cow ;DHmmmm hadampson my fake husband u didnt see ur Wife and u didnt ask of her anyways thanks for the invite.i still love u like aboki loves cow[/quote

Na wa
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 7:23am On Mar 31, 2017
dasilver20:
Hmmmm hadampson my fake husband u didnt see ur Wife and u didnt ask of her anyways thanks for the invite.i still love u like aboki loves cow
My dear, i always ask of u, itz just dat i dnt usually see u online. I love u like naija guys love kitty_catwink

Come nd meet me in the other room.. i want to make it up to uwinkcheesy
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2017
queenitee:
Comman tell mW what happened to my Richard o
Nothing is going to happen to him. They just want to used him. Did i just say 'they' ? i mean SHE. The woman who has been threatening the family for a long time because of their properties..
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by queenitee(f): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2017
Hadampson:
Nothing is going to happen to him. They just want to used him. Did i just say 'they' ? i mean SHE. The woman who has been threatening the family for a long time because of a properties..
I will handle that woman
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2017
queenitee:
I will handle that woman
How will u handle the woman??
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by queenitee(f): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2017
Hadampson:
How will u handle the woman??
Dont let me tell you yet
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2017
queenitee:
Dont let me tell you yet
Hmmm.. okay
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Love Cycle [Pre-destiny]
:
:
:
Written By Nonsegzy De Magnificenti..
:
:
Chapter 11 [Episode 21:]

The efficacy of believing in one's conscience lies on our thoughts.
(-NDM-)

!X!Advertisement!!
Follow this link https://mobile.facebook.com/Stories-Da-Viba-1652638698339454/ and like for more stories.

!X!Richard's Mother POV

"Heart-wretched" would be an understatement-- hearing the sudden abduction of my son, Richard. She'd cut the call, even before i threw my unconscious questions; Not after tagging me on the Location, plus countless threats, if there is any involvement. My head spinned like crests in a wavefront, creating imagineries, even myself couldn't understand. The fear of losing my only son flew in. I composed myself and dailed Richard's number--Switched off. A hush fell above my head.

"Should i call Mr songs?" I contemplated while a voice within, repeated the warnings of the dangerous woman. If she was able to kill my husband, who knows what she will do, this time. I decided to call my friend, Amaka.

Her phone pulled through. After some minutes of Kit and brits. She promised to stroll to my house, The following morning- not without convincing me to give Mr songs, a call. Since, he might have plans to rectify the issue without having nails slid through the cell wall.

!X!MIMI's POV

I couldn't sleep, as i thought about Richard. An unexplanatory feeling threw shots at me. Thinking about the most possible place, richard might be; made me sick. I remembered Juliet.

"Was Richard sleeping over, at her place?" I asked aloud while Its echo raided the dark room. Measuring the possibility of both, having "meets", sent chills down my spine, crippling my heart and drenching my soul in a broken enigma. Something rode through my N'E midline. Yes!!, I am crying, not because I might have lost him, rather the fact that I, probably, won't be able to get hold of Richard.

Pouring my soul into the tears became the relief pills. My phone buzzed.
"Hello Mum" I managed to speak, making sure, not to disclose my present condition.

"I called to check on you, I have heard... When was the last time you saw Richard"

"Ermmm"
"Well, Juliet just called, telling me that Richard has been abducted" she paused "And please be careful".

Those words triggered involuntary actions. I threw myself up in a sprang. I quickly dropped the phone on the edge of the bed, and squirmed at the climaxy of maiming questions.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

A man and woman sat at the adjacent side of a hotel room, smooching, romancing, caressing-- body-clunging. Their breaths grew heavy as every second travelled down into minute. Their lips clashed in subtle bells, knocking them off the spiritual pedal. They rode through the formular of bedmatic- Thrust pumps.

They laid exhausted, staring at each other. The woman, looked unhappy about the sex.

"You got what you want, hope you keep the other part of our deal" she said expressionlessly, picking up her lingarie that laid hypotenuse...

"Trust me, I would"
"Oh. I forget to tell you"
"What?"

!X!Richard's POV

I was sleepless, the whole night, thinking about what the morning showers would wet our body with. When the door swang open, I readjusted myself. Staring at the door post. The light that flew in-- Hot morning!!., I blinked my eye, as Okon ambled in his gorilla bodyframe to me. He squated infront of me, looking deep into my terrified eyes.

"Please don't hurt me" i bursted. He gave a slight chuckle, straightened up and gave me a tap on the shoulder.

"Am not here for you, We need her" He stouted, pointing at Juliet.

@LoveCycle

To be Continued!!
!X!More Episodes Loading..

2 Likes

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
AnotherEpisode!!!

Oga Hadampson "Your register"
Harameede99
Homorbolanle
Adesina12
Damibiz
Nastynic
Maryclaire1
Yewandequeen
micstarboi
and others!!

3 Likes

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
AnotherEpisode!!!

Harameede99
Homorbolanle
Adesina12
Damibiz
Nastynic
Maryclaire1
Yewandequeen
micstarboi
and others!!
Aye aye captain.. Alamiendagash, Dasilver20, nikz, lankyannie, girlharley, olatex25, kingofcasting, wizsolzy, ikombe, comelyjummy, kajsa08, dannybomb, xolocious, missperfect28, mzztega, sawdman.. Anoda episode on ground
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Yewandequeen(f): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
AnotherEpisode!!!

Yewandequeen
and others!!

Done and dusted.
Kisses.
Please the suspense is killing me ,biko add more.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu please don't let them rape juliet o.. sad
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Adesina12: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Juliet is the sacrificial lamp

Issorite
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Azeequeen(f): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hadampson:
cc: dannybomb, oly23, cerewo, royd, wizsolzy, ikombe, azeequeen, angelinastto, maryclaire1, pepperoni55

Present sir,got all your mentions while I was away

Bless you
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Azeequeen:

Present sir,got all your mentions while I was away
Bless you
Bless you too dear
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Maryclaire1(f): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Intriguing...why do I have the sinking feeling is juliet mum lipsrsealed...lovely update nonsezy please don't keep us hanging for long..God blessing on you.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 01, 2017
Hadampson:
Njokunonsochukwu please don't let them rape juliet o.. sad

Lol.. Me sef wan rape am!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by queenitee(f): 7:33am On Apr 01, 2017
Oh my lovely Juliet
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Love Cycle[Pre-Destiny]
:
:
:
Written By Nonsegzy De Magnificenti
::
Chapter 11 [Episode 22: ]

!x!Advertisement!!
Follow this link https://mobile.facebook.com/Stories-Da-Viba-1652638698339454/ and like for fascinating stories.

!X!JULIET's POV

"Need me?" I asked in my almost dazed state. Staring at the huge man as he walked towards, drove yellowish liquids down my fleshy thighs. I switched my eyes on Richard's; looking through his eyes i could feel his heart, echoeing reverbrated voyages.

"Wasn't he going to do anything-- to abhor them from taking me?" I was proved immensely wrong. He sauntered up, fell infront of me, and sent his hands flying in the air. Just like a guardian angel, sent to save me from this mayhem. He said vacantly.

"You are not taking her, without passing through me".

Waters of love flowed down to my lips. I knew the huge man with the wild smirk on his face might hurt Richard; which sincerely speaking from the root of my heart: I can't cope with.

"Get out of my way" the huge man shouted. He was having fun, no doubt. He picked Richard up, in full force, lashing him out of the way. I wanted to run to him, seeing how much pain that broke his fleshiness into shreds. Even before my first step, I was caught helplessly by the hands of the "disgustful" man. He flunged me onto his shoulder, as he made for the door. The punches i landed on him: drew futile at every walk. I gazed at Richard with teary eyes. He was on his feet, staggering to...
But the door has already given a heavy bang.

"What happens next?"

!X!RICHARD's POV

I cried heavily, after Okon took Juliet. Many strands of thoughts blew around my mindful body; Most prominent, being Rape. I have gotten deeply attached to Juliet-- that i couldn't watch her hurt. I prayed, I laid, I called on the saints to save her.

My mind flashed to my mother. Did she even know, am here?. If yes, she must be heart-broken losing a husband and now on the verge of losing my son. I know how feeble my mother is, to matters relating to emotional prefrences; She won't be able to bear it. Mimi came in, drowning the thoughts. How would she be faring?. Mimi, certainly, is another strong version of my mother- on matters pertaining to the heart.

Jafar should have to pay the price; It started with him and would end with him. Although, I still don't know who my abductors are, I blame Jafar, for aligning us out. The morning sunshine kept its rays, fixed to my eyes, through the tinyhole, just behind the door. Something pushed me to the door, to have a look at the surroundings of my cage. I saw a lady, chatting with dreadlocks man, as they walked towards the helly cell.

"Was she..." My heart bolted. I roamed the place. Just as i predicted, it was in the middle of nowhere, The whole surroundings was covered with bushes, Two cars were parked adjacent to each other, while some men that looked, more of a bouncer, wore guns across their shoulder. My eyes flew back to the strange woman. She reminds me of someone: her morphology precisely. Closing in, I tiptoed back, I haven't seated down, when the door flew open, revealing her and the huge frame of the dreadlocks man.

!X!RIchard's Mother POV

Sleep never visited, during the night. I was thinking about my only son, and the papers, the mysterious woman said i would sign. It wasn't even morning , before i visited Mr songs in his matrimonial home. Although not typical, my son's life is at stake. Her wife wasn't showing teeths, but after hearing my story, she understood, i was doing what mostly, every woman in this killing verge would do.

He kept listening ears, writing down few things on paper.

"Well, I think, since she says the police shouldn't get involved, we will keep it that way"

"Then what's on your mind?" I said,looking up from the coffee cup.

He stated his strategies, but i was hoping it works.
My phone rang, A hidden number surfaced. Mr songs made furtive gestures, that i should brace off and carry out our plan.

"Hello where are you" she asked.

"ma, please am very sick, I can't drive"

"Come with a driver, and make sure you keep my rules" she warned, before the line went dead. Mr songs displayed his white teeths, getting me abit nervous.

"She fell for her doom" he said with an air of professionalism.

@LoveCycle

!X!More Episodes Loading!!

3 Likes

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Another Episode!!

Oga hadampson
Nastynic
Queenitee
Adesina12
damibiz
Homorbolanle
Maryclaire1
Harameede99
MCtimothylota
micstarboi
Lolsd
azeequeen
and others!!

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Damibiz(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oga Njokunonsochukwu i sight u
Njokunonsochukwu:
Another Episode!!

Oga hadampson
Nastynic
Queenitee
Adesina12
damibiz
Homorbolanle
Maryclaire1
Harameede99
MCtimothylota
micstarboi
Lolsd
azeequeen
and others!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Life And A Sixteen-year-old By Lemuel Irabor / VICTIMS- Fiction / US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.