Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Love Cycle [pre-destiny] - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Cycle [pre-destiny] (38015 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny / LOVE CYCLE (A Poem) By Chinua Achebe / Amana-iba(entwined Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by ChizzyMaris(f): 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
I don't understand. No be the same mama born Richard and Mimi?
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by BlissfulJeff(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
nice.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by hormobolanle: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
I don't understand. No be the same mama born Richard and Mimi?
Lol
broda Wic planet u dy Biko come down to planet earth
Richard Na mama pikin
Mimi Na papa pikin
so dem marry derself Wic der pikin ni o. I kn say dat Yeye hadampson no fit do dat kin tin......

well make I dy observe.............

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
hormobolanle:

Lol
broda Wic planet u dy Biko come down to planet earth
Richard Na mama pikin
Mimi Na papa pikin
so dem marry derself Wic der pikin ni o. I kn say dat Yeye hadampson no fit do dat kin tin......

well make I dy observe.............
Hmmm.. Hormobolanle!!! okay sha
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2017
Love Cycle [Pre-Destiny]
:
:
:
Written By Nonsegzy De Magnificenti..
:
:
Chapter 8a [Episode 15]

When we try guarding our lives, we tend to lose it with a thud on our inner being.
~NDM~

::::::::::The Story Continues:::::::::::

---{Mimi's POV :}---

Staring out of the taxi-boarded for my journey. I felt a large hole dug deep into my heart. Reuben,despite being Richard's father has always been more than a father to me. There is no time, he would come visiting without asking to see me for my own cube of eatables brought by him. My father was never at home: Travelling from country to country solely for business. Sometimes, I felt irked, but now i don't know if i can put up with Reuben' demise-who played the role of a father at my father's absence. Thinking about it, tears ran down my cheeks. Some passangers in same taxi with me kept gazing intently at me but i was far from being superimposed.

"Death why? Why does it always have to step in, when moments become memorable" I thought within myself as the driver announces the arrival of our endpoint jolting me back from my subconscious thoughts.

I got down from the taxi, thinking about my mother-how bad she must have felt recieving the doom's news. I have noticed the way, She looks at Richard's father with that red warmth romance her face. I took a bike...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::..:::::::::::::::::::::::
---{Juliet's POV}---

Since the death of richard's father. I have been at his side. Thanks to the university boards which had lectures at hold. He never wanted me to follow him home, but i became persistant. The first day in their home was trashful-his mother gave me that wiry smile. But after few days, she became more like a mother to me. I did my best trying to fall into the family, working myself out even when i was down. I noticed the happiness in Richard's face, having someone beside him-it became a huge relief.

Still feels strange to me, how i do this things for a stranger? Who became a friend few days ago. I couldn't help but think about one thing- Love. Jafar has no space in my heart any longer, seems like my love for richard keeps increasing. I love Richard, I promise to tell him after the burial. His smiles, his ink lips- I (...)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
--{Richard's POV}--

Juliet never left my side. She became a relief whenever the feeling of losing an awesome father slides through me-telling me of how good, life is yet to become. She had those nice words coupled up with her pride-filled countenances, that i couldn't control myself laughing. I couldn't call Mimi after our last encounter. I was severely mad at her, Knowing fully well, that she must have heard the news- If not from anyone but her mother who has been visiting our house countless times. I saw her call, but decided not to pick it. She broke the Jinx between us by conjuring our last misdemeanor to a very crucial sart- My Dad's burial.

Mr songs- The DPO ever since has struggled in getting hooked up with the car servicer which he promised Juliet to see to. But, all his struggles went down the terrain. It was later, that his corpse was discovered at an uncompleted building near his shop. He hated this jobs when it gets this complicated but Reuben was a friend. Being a DPO -he could have sent the lower officials but opted to see to it himself. Beside, he has always had a crush on Juliet, despite being married. As he drove to Juliet-Richard mother's home, he couldn't help but think about words to mince-inorder to calm down the wailing woman.

To be Continued...
@LoveCycle ( 12th March, 2017)
Advertisement!!!!

Follow this link https://mobile.facebook.com/Stories-Da-Viba-1652638698339454/ for fascinating stories..

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2017
Sorry for not posting, School activities got me on Hook..

Hadampson(bring your register)
Chizzymaris
Hormobolanle
Lankyannie
Adesina12
Nastynic
harameede99
micstarboi and the rest..
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Adesina12: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2017
Op !!! there is a confusion here and I don't understand it again

Who is Mimi's father? is it not Rueben?

Reuben was taking care of Mimi as a single father before marry Juliet

Please shed more light on this.

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Yewandequeen(f): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2017
Hadampson don't U know ure meant to always be on standby?
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Sorry for not posting, School activities got me on Hook..

Hadampson(bring your register)
Chizzymaris
Hormobolanle
Lankyannie
Adesina12
Nastynic
harameede99
micstarboi and the rest..
Harameede99, queenitee, oly23, samyfreshsmooth, dapo97, fam24, cherrybrown, ritababe, everton4life, missperfect28, sunshine46, angelinastto, dannybomb, michelle55, dasilver20.. anoda one
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by harameede99(f): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2017
Hadampson:
Harameede99, queenitee, oly23, samyfreshsmooth, dapo97, fam24, cherrybrown, ritababe, everton4life, missperfect28, sunshine46, angelinastto, dannybomb, michelle55, dasilver20.. anoda one
oya i don show
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Hadampson don't U know ure meant to always be on standby?
Y me??
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2017
harameede99:
oya i don show
Welcome dear..
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Adesina12:
Op !!! there is a confusion here and I don't understand it again

Who is Mimi's father? is it not Rueben?

Reuben was taking care of Mimi as a single father before marry Juliet

Please shed more light on this.

Mimi is the daughter of Amaka- A friend of Juliet-Richard's mother. They are closepals, more reason-they are like brothers and Sisters..

Maybe you should start from Episode 1 to get the whole act!!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Adesina12: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:

Mimi is the daughter of Amaka- A friend of Juliet-Richard's mother. They are closepals, more reason-they are like brothers and Sisters..

Maybe you should start from Episode 1 to get the whole act!!!

Haaa start all over keh?

Do you mean the 2 children playing together in the staff room?
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2017
Adesina12:

Haaa start all over keh?

Do you mean the 2 children playing together in the staff room?

Absolutely!!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2017
Love Cycle [Pre-Destiny]
:
:
:
Written By Nonsegzy De Magnificenti...
:
:
Chapter 8b {Chapter 16]

Mimi reached her home, only to find out that, her mother isn't around.

"A very perfect opportunity to go and see Richard" She muttered. Dropping her luggages, she made for Richard's house.

On reaching Richard's abode, her face lighted with a burning fire, as she met Juliet, who waved at her, from where she helped out with the other women. She could catch the glimpse of Amaka -her mother's car. Stepping into the house, she could hear the high voices of the two women. They exchange pleasantries after which Juliet-Richard's mother asked her about school. She later made to Richard's room.

"Richard!!" Mimi called standing infront of the close opening leading to his room.

"Who is that?" Richard who seems to be sleeping for long, lazily dragged himself to the door. Only to be met with Mimi's Face.

"Ermm, what's up?" she said curtly trying not to sound nervous.

Richard didn't respond, rather he left the door ajar and walked back to his room. Looking rather pale than happy.

"When did you come back?" He managed to ask, before slumping into the medium-sized bed. While Mimi followed suit.

"I came back just now, after recieving...."

"I know" Richard's voice trailed full of exasperation.

"Am serious, I didn't know" Mimi managed to say, noticing his rage.
"And besides what is she doing here?"

"sit down tho, you have been standing" Richard dished out relunctantly.

"I won't until you answer my questions, because you have been acting weird since I came, If you don't want me here, you can just go ahead and tell me" Mimi waxxed, abit heavened by Richard's action.

"Tell me, why shouldn't I?" Richard defended. " Because of some misunderstanding we had, you decided to play back on my father's death, You just called today, uh!!, how do you expect me to react?, I should clap my hands and congratulate you on showing how much you hated my Dad".

"Stop Richard!!, I didn't know okay"

"Oh!!, you didn't know."He mocked at her insincerity "Besides Juliet has been my only companion, since you walked away, so,...." He was interrupted by a sudden outburst of tears from Mimi's eyeshore.

"I swear with everything in me, I didn't know. I was told by my mother today-main reason i rushed back" she said sitting down on the edge of the bed, still sobbing. She felt bad richard blasted her the way he did.

Richard has never envisioned her swearing. It's one of those things, Mimi does on rare occasions.

"Ha!!" Richard mouthed ,shocking Mimi to the bones.

" I have always told you that you look more than beautiful whenever you cry" That was the only word Mimi needed before dragging him by the collar and pushing him to the bed. Hitting him playfully at his pelvic, while Richard lashes out "aplogees".

"You have damaged one of my Ribs" Richard noted, gasping for breath, after Mimi released her grip.

"Good for you!!, next time, don't make me Cry" Mimi prided , dabbing her watery eyes.

"So, you and that girl!!"

"You mean Juliet, Nothingooo, just a friend but she is good" Richard said.

"So you guys haven't..."

"We haven't, but am..." He couldn't finish before flouncing out of the room, followed by Mimi. Someone looking at them might mistaken them for kids/teenagers..

:::::::::::::::.:::.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Hello!!, since he is not in school now, Make sure to abduct him,once he is back" The figure spoke to the person at the other end of the phone with an evil grin on her lips..

To be continued!!

@Love Cycle

Advertisement:::::::

Follow this Link https://mobile.facebook.com/Stories-Da-Viba-1652638698339454/ for fascinating stories..

2 Likes

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 16, 2017
Hadampson
Lankyannie
Adesina12
Homorbolanle
Micstarboi
Nastynic
Harameede99
Seun
and others another Episode!!!
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by harameede99(f): 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Hadampson Lankyannie Adesina12 Homorbolanle Micstarboi Nastynic Harameede99 Seun and others another Episode!!!
first to read..gimme a medal for dat

1 Like

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by hormobolanle: 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
two love birds two gel dy die for one boy......... Issokay make I dy observe .............
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Hadampson
Lankyannie
Adesina12
Homorbolanle
Micstarboi
Nastynic
Harameede99
Seun
and others another Episode!!!
Yewandequeen, obimgbo, dasilver20, michelle55, pepperoni55, spdazzy, funmilayojummy, chizzymaris...come and see something
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by smizel(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
hmmm.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by nastynic(m): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
I See Aa Bruh.....

Nice Update Bro
More Cash To Ya Account

"Grins"
Am Nairalands Richard
'Cause Two Beauties Jagugu8li and LankyAnnie Are "On Top My Matter"... gringringringringringringringringringrin
Life Is Good
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2017
harameede99:
first to read..gimme a medal for dat

Lol.. Infact you will be the first. When the next drops...
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Lankyannie(f): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ama liru bit confusd here oooo.thought reuben was a single father b4 he married richards mother.dz love triangle is so wooow.tins wil get bloody@sm xtent.nastynic,na only u waka kum
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
Love Cycle[Pre-Destiny]
:
:
:
Written By Nonsegzy De Magnificenti..
:
:
Chapter 9a {Episode 17]

When we deny loving someone, not only do we defy our beings, but also we defy our sense of longing. ~NDM~

The burial ceremony of Mr reuben Abboth became the news of the town. You can't see two people discussing, without acknowledging the efficiency of the funeral. Juliet-Richard's mother and her son cried their eyes out. Not only because they'd miss him, but the fact that they won't see those smiles of an irreplaceable guardian. Richard cried himself out- consoled by Juliet and Mimi plus James and his friends who visited. Amaka was there, consoling her friend while making sure everything worked out. The burial ended greatly, although people won't be crucified, getting it Over-exaggerated.

--{Richard's POV}--

After the burial ceremony, Juliet and I became great friends. We were often seen together-in classes, at quadrangles and people were growing suspicious, we have something going on. I always noticed the smirk on Mimi's face, seeing her in my house whenever she came visiting. I will always ask "If anything was wrong", only to get an "am-ok" reply. I have developed strong feelings towards Juliet. Am still contemplating on making my feelings know to her-- but am afraid of what her reply would be. I can still remember when we almost kissed and how she snapped it under her feet. It never stopped her from coming my house. I never knew today would be one of those days.

We walked to the quadrangle to buy snacks for lunch, after our afternoon lecture. After buying, we walked to Cava building which happens to be free, all the time.

"Am going to eat three of them" I announced as i tore the nylon containing the lacasera and Snacks.

"Eat four?, while i eat only 1, you are not serious, It's equal or am not eating" Juliet replied feigning annoyance.

"Ermm, I have noticed you don't eat much, Am a man, so i have to eat inorder to perform my rights in the future" I teased more.

"If that's it, Am a woman, I will still give birth, do the housechore, the bed..." I took one and dug into my mouth, while she ran after me.

"If you won't eat one, forget it" I said laughing, while she stood hands akimbo still feigning annoyance.

"Okay, Am going" She said clunging to her bag and wanting to leave.

"Wait!!" I called out running to her "So, how many do you want to eat?"

"'All of them!!" She said grabbing the Snacks as we struggled for it. Our face became pale-red as we stared through our eyes, our Lips inches apart. Before i knew it, our Lips locked, as we exhanged our saliva. She didn't object , rather she went on and on.

Till we heard footsteps coming our direction and we disengaged from ourselves.

"Jafar!!" she shouted. I looking towards the door and saw Jafar with 5 of him men, putting on red trousers and black upshirt and a bandana tied to their head. Their faces said it all.

I contemplated running. "But it will be stupid to leave Juliet here" so i stayed put.

" Oh!!, I see, you are enjoying yourselves" Jafar said in his wiry tone, dangling his finger before us.

"So, you broke our friendship because of this thing here, what haven't i done for you, i would have forgiven him but.."

"Forgiveness na Sin" His men echoed. He gave a quick chuckle, raised my head up and stared through my terrified eyes.

"So fine boy tell me, you don visit the toto?"

"Jafar stop!!, he has nothing to do with this okay, I can't just put up with your nonsensicals, " Juliet couldn't finish before recieving a thunderous slap from Jafar.

"Taa!!, who be this mata?" he said laughing hysterically while the others follow suit. I tried retaliating, but got caught up by his men who started lashing out punches and kicks to me. Juliet continued dishing out "Please stop!! , after being held by jafar as i laid waned on the floor. The next thing jafar did sent hot pours down my laps.

"This is a gun and what is a gun used for?"

"OVB things" The guys echoed..

@LoveCycle

Follow this Link https://mobile.facebook.com/Stories-Da-Viba-1652638698339454/ for interesting stories.
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hadampson
Harameede99
Nastynic
Homorbolanle
Lankyannie
Seun

Anoda Episode.. Tag the others
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Njokunonsochukwu:
Hadampson
Harameede99
Nastynic
Homorbolanle
Lankyannie
Seun

Anoda Episode.. Tag the others
Another episode on the ground

cc: chizzymaris, spdazzy, wiszolzy, johnsown1, angelinastto, yewandequeen, funmilayojummy, pepperoni55, michelle55, samyfreshsmooth, adesina12, ladysuperb, gtin, alamiendagash, yungtemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
6 more days to go... Every 23rd of march is all about mecheesy

Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Present!
Hadampson:
Yewandequeen, obimgbo, dasilver20, michelle55, pepperoni55, spdazzy, funmilayojummy, chizzymaris...come and see something
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by SPDAZZY(f): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hadampson:
6 more days to go... Every 23rd of march is all about mecheesy

Happy birthday in advance dear. Finally I have read this story, superb. Op, please update
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
nice one
Re: Love Cycle [pre-destiny] by Hadampson(m): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Happy birthday in advance dear. Finally I have read this story, superb. Op, please update
Thanks dearsmiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

VICTIMS- Fiction / Life And A Sixteen-year-old By Lemuel Irabor / US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.