Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Trump Is Still Using A Samsung Galaxy S3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Trump Is Still Using A Samsung Galaxy S3 (1638 Views)

4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery / Who Has Used Or Still Using This Power Bank ? / "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Is Still Using A Samsung Galaxy S3 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
We all know that the current President of the United States, Donald Trump, loves to post on Twitter at all hours of the day and night. There is lots of evidence to suggest he is using a Samsung Galaxy S3, which was first released nearly five years ago and is no longer getting any Android security updates. That has raised a lot of concerns that President Trump is making himself vulnerable to cybercriminals who could find a way to get inside that phone.

Now at least one lawmaker in Washington DC wants a formal look into the continued used of the Galaxy S3 by President Trump. US Congressman Ted Lieu, a Democrat from California, is calling for the US House Oversight and Government Reform Committee to investigate this matter. His letter for that request was also co-signed by 14 other Congressmen.
http://thetechlicense.com/2017/02/19/investigatingtrump-still-using-samsung-galaxy-s3/
Re: Trump Is Still Using A Samsung Galaxy S3 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Blsaaaaa meanwhile someone being wearing one boxers for a year

1 Like

Re: Trump Is Still Using A Samsung Galaxy S3 by crackhouse(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Let me the first to comment here

***Chai this guy above me Don fall my hand.**
Re: Trump Is Still Using A Samsung Galaxy S3 by Lexusgs430: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Goodluck to him/them
Re: Trump Is Still Using A Samsung Galaxy S3 by Rayfield: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
What is wrong for a Presido to use Samsung S3. i thought this Non-sense only happen in Afrikka. Political position is over hyped.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 5 Official Discussion Thread / Life Changing:28th May 2016 / Photos Becomes Darker After Taken On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.