Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,451 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:36 PM

>> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? (4780 Views)

Call To Bar 2020 In The Name Of Freedom Of Religion (photos) / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Splinz(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
herself and Mary who is greater

Jael. She's the real "Most Blessed Among Women".

Don't you think she deserves an equally and even bigger idol in her honor, knowing that she's greater than Mary
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
joshysmartie:

like i stated above.. i dont expect you to disbelief was you were fed since were a kid...

thank you and goodbye except you have an important question...
is that what you think, you were not the one fed with the ideology of Mary mother of God being not important to the Christian?
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Douglaufuoma(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Splinz:

Don't you think she deserves an equally and even bigger idol in her honor, knowing that she's greater than Mary
the mother of God and Jael who is more important to the church
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Splinz(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
the mother of God and Jael who is more important to the church

Jael, the one God blessed most among women. Even Jesus gave no special attention to Mary. She was just one of the blessed women, and Jael, most blessed.

Mother Jael, most blessed among women, pray for us.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Auki:

Both are the same. Idols worship.
Thank you, that's the answer I have waited for.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Augustap(f): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Mary didn't die a virgin. That thing there is not mary... it is MAN MADE.
So you're saying you deflowered her...she had no intimacy with a man, not even with Joseph the foster father of Christ.
Be sure, before speaking
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Augustap(f): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Sorry sir, maybe you need to study your bible more. Mary had other children. Are you even saying after Jesus's birth, that Joseph didn't copulate with mary? chai

p.s nl why are you even censoring a normal word like co.pulate to reproduce??
After Jesus, Mary didn't give birth again. All those people mentioned as Jesus' brothers were his other relatives.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Augustap(f): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
CATHOLICS DO NOT WORSHIP MARY, WE HONOUR HER.
If you're ignorant about the faith and beliefs of a particular church, don't say what you're not sure of. Research and be sure. If you can't research, stay off such issues.
Faith and belief are delicate issues, don't just talk. You never can tell who you're misleading.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Douglaufuoma(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Splinz:

Jael, the one God blessed most among women. Even Jesus gave no special attention to Mary. She was just one of the blessed women, and Jael, most blessed.

Mother Jael, most blessed among women, pray for us.
do you have biblical back up to show she is most blessed among women? do any part of the Bible mention her name outside judges, again is she among the influential women in the bible
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Augustap:

So you're saying you deflowered her...she had no intimacy with a man, not even with Joseph the foster father of Christ.
Be sure, before speaking
hahahaha. This is preposterous. so after the birth of Jesus, mary didnt have intimacy with her betrothed hubby?? the bible talked about Jesus's siblings and you say they were his other relatives..distorting biblical facts to suit your narrative.

1 Like

Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Splinz(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
do you have biblical back up to show she is most blessed among women? do any part of the Bible mention her name outside judges, again is she among the influential women in the bible

I've already given you the Bible portion na. Have you not seen that she's called "Most Blessed Among Women?". Not only her, her household as well?

Whether blessed Jael is mentioned only in Judges or outside, it doesn't matter. What matters is that, mother Jael is the most blessed among women.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Splinz(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Augustap:
If you're ignorant about the faith and beliefs of a particular church, don't say what you're not sure of. Research and be sure. If you can't research, stay off such issues.
Faith and belief are delicate issues, don't just talk. You never can tell who you're misleading.

Don't you think those people in the first pic are also honoring their own father
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Splinz:

lmao. a bigger idol. abi na
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Splinz(m): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lmao. a bigger idol. abi na

Ah, bro you sef don see the matter.

We really need to get a bigger idol for mother Jael. After all, she's most blessed among woment, greater than Mary, which is why she deserves a bigger idol in her honor.

O most blessed Jael, pray for us.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Splinz:

Ah, bro you sef don see the matter.

We really need to get a bigger idol for mother Jael. After all, she's most blessed among woment, greater than Mary, which is why she deserves a bigger idol in her honor.

O most blessed Jael, pray for us.
hehehe, see as I free that guy. I just tire for their matter. the other one said mary died a virgin. Like really
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Splinz(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
hehehe, see as I free that guy. I just tire for their matter. the other one said mary died a virgin. Like really

Hmm. Even when the Bible says "But knew her not until she had given birth to her firstborn son" (Matt. 1:25). This simply means that Joseph eventually slept with his wife after Jesus birth. Plain!

Also, the phrase "her firstborn son" is an indication that there were other children of Mary thereafter. Again, such plain verses like Matthew 13:55 makes it obvious. But sadly enough, the Catholics will always ridiculously claim that Mary was a pepectual virgin.

Anyways, abeg spread the good news about mother Jael, most blessed among women. Jael ti take over...
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by EternalTruth: 12:51am On Feb 20, 2017
victorious001:
@ first pics, I think its the American Indians worshipping their ancestors while the second pics are beautiful humble children HONOURING the blessed virgin Mary and asking her to interceed for them.

Queen of peace - pray for us.

As for those quoting me, the op asked a question and I answered according to my belief so plix stop quoting me and answer his question.
you're an idolater.

Mary is dead and rotten in the grave, she can't intercede for you cos she's oblivious of the events of this world....
Change your Church dear

2 Likes

Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by khiaa(f): 1:43am On Feb 20, 2017
EternalTruth:
you're an idolater.

Mary is dead and rotten in the grave, she can't intercede for you cos she's oblivious of the events of this world....
Change your Church dear

grin; cheesy grin You are too bold.

1 Like

Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by HardMirror(m): 2:34am On Feb 20, 2017
Augustap:

After Jesus, Mary didn't give birth again. All those people mentioned as Jesus' brothers were his other relatives.
Chai!
Lie of the century.

So his brothers were his "relatives", well relatively speaking, you are right cos my brothers and sisters are my relatives -they are my brothers and sisters.

Keep lying to your self. Idol worshipers

1 Like

Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by HardMirror(m): 2:36am On Feb 20, 2017
Augustap:
Sango worshipers are not worshiping him. They are only honoring him. Lol

1 Like

Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by HardMirror(m): 2:38am On Feb 20, 2017
Splinz:

Don't you think those people in the first pic are also honoring their own father
Abi o
Thank you for this
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Douglaufuoma(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Splinz:

I've already given you the Bible portion na. Have you not seen that she's called "Most Blessed Among Women?". Not only her, her household as well?

Whether blessed Jael is mentioned only in Judges or outside, it doesn't matter. What matters is that, mother Jael is the most blessed among women.
you have not answer my question, Jael and Mary who is valued in Christian's race
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Douglaufuoma(m): 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Splinz:

Hmm. Even when the Bible says "But knew her not until she had given birth to her firstborn son" (Matt. 1:25). This simply means that Joseph eventually slept with his wife after Jesus birth. Plain!

Also, the phrase "her firstborn son" is an indication that there were other children of Mary thereafter. Again, such plain verses like Matthew 13:55 makes it obvious. But sadly enough, the Catholics will always ridiculously claim that Mary was a pepectual virgin.

Anyways, abeg spread the good news about mother Jael, most blessed among women. Jael ti take over...
what of Matthew 27:52 have you consider that portion
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Douglaufuoma(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
HardMirror:

Chai!
Lie of the century.

So his brothers were his "relatives", well relatively speaking, you are right cos my brothers and sisters are my relatives -they are my brothers and sisters.

Keep lying to your self. Idol worshipers
do the Jews have the word cousin? you have your bible reading and stop listen to bear parlour gossips
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Splinz(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
you have not answer my question, Jael and Mary who is valued in Christian's Catholic race

Jael. She's most blessed among women.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Douglaufuoma(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
HardMirror:

Sango worshipers are not worshiping him. They are only honoring him. Lol
sango worshipers are different, cause nobody in Catholic worship Mary rather they give to her the due honour. if Pentecostals brethren can fall to the feet of their founders and wife, I don't see any different honouring the mother of my lord

1 Like

Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Splinz(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
what of Matthew 27:52 have you consider that portion

What happened in Matthew 27:52?
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Douglaufuoma(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Splinz:

Jael. She's most blessed among women.
swallow you'd proud and answer the question, mother of Jesus and Jael is more important to the church
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Douglaufuoma(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Splinz:

What happened in Matthew 27:52?
read it yourself its very self explanatory
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Splinz(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
swallow you'd proud and answer the question, mother of Jesus and Jael is more important to the church

Swallow your pride too and accept that Jael is most blessed among women. She's greater than Mary.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Splinz(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
read it yourself its very self explanatory

And the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life (Matthew 27:52)

What is your point?
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by modik(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Augustap:

How can dead and gone Mary pray for u?
�� (^_-)(^_-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need A Superior Argument To Convert To Christianity / Celestia Church Of Christ C.c.c A Church Or A Cult / Lies Told By 'Jesus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.