Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) (26610 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills His Hunched Aunt In Ebonyi (Photo) / Herdsman Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl In A Farm In Ebonyi (Photo) / Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by Mznaett: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
We too get plenty wahala for bodysad
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Because of ordinary pikin shit? Smh
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by dyabman(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
dorry62:
But why are ipob people this wicked?
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chei this is not good how a woman got killed O Chineke please give her a healing well I hope she will make it alive and everything will be OK in Jesus name, Amen. cry

Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by sweetilicious(f): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
gqboyy:
This is why am afraid to lay my hand on anybody
Exactly because they might not be feeling well. You will just carry problem you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by gqboyy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
sweetilicious:
Exactly because they might not be feeling well. You will just carry problem you know nothing about.
True
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by ikorodureporta: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Happenin now on tv: Silverbird man of the year
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry sad angry sad sad angry angry angry shocked Killeripob. Dnt bother to jail/waste taxpayers money to feed the jezebel ipob of a woman.Hang her.
hopeless afonja.....u want to compare urselves wıth us....ı no blame u sha..na mtn wey de dash u 10 mb on ur mıserly 100 naıra recharge...
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
People will say it's shit that caused it, Ordinary faeces. The woman that hit her with the stool is evil.
Why dint she clean it up. Even God will judge her for making herself get killed. She is also evil.
Come to think of it, how do You feel when you see your faeces, not to talk of the smell or someone else's own? That kind of thing is not supposed to be Left openly like that in a public environment. The sight of it causes frustration and anger.
Am not saying the other woman was right for hitting her with a stool which sadly led to her death. But who caused it. Always do things right and avoid trouble.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by kabrud: 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Monalisa185:
[s]and one goat up there is bringing in tribal bigotry into this.... Human beings sf...[/s]

Sharrap. Tit for tat.
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by nickxtra(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
She don enter.
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by Monalisa185(f): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
kabrud:

Sharrap. Tit for tat.

Mr. Is your name "goat"? Get lost!!
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by get2pauldy: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Good sense makes one slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook an offense
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by kabrud: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Monalisa185:

Mr. Is your name "goat"? Get lost!!

Choi, e pain am.
E really pain am.
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by smartiyke78: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bur how can a sane try to raise a finger on a pregnant woman who is heavily pregnant like dis...
That woman get agency with devil....
She could b jailed for muder... outrightly!
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by chronique(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
All I can say is that people should learn how to manage their anger. People should also avoid being troublesome and provoking others. Some people do get really irritated at the sight of feaces and can't stand looking at it for a second( I'm an example). The irritating sight obviously led the culprit into an argument. If only the victim had quickly cleaned up the mess, the whole thing might not have gotten to that point. Some women could be dirty and irritating though... It's not like it's a case of premeditated murder but at the end of the day, that woman is going to jail. So sad that the woman is gone. I know it's painful to lose a loved one, and I know every one is sad that the woman died but guess what? When some people are angry, they have no control of themselves and secondly, when a fight occurs, no one knows how it would end, or what will happen. The culprit couldn't have gone into the fight with the aim of killing the victim. The victim also isn't wise cos if she was, she wouldn't have gone into a fight knowing she was heavy. At the end, both of them lacked wisdom and that lack of wisdom, has sent one beyond, and would send the other to life imprisonment...

Anger management should be taken by anyone who has a bad temper.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by Daddybright1986(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
They is a portion in the Quran that said devils fear women,even devils fear women
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by Nathan2016: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
People will start cursing the killer now

Yes , is bad...

But this is as a result of uncontrollable anger. It can happen to anyone with anger issues...Thats why you need to have yourself check everyday to know how you can be less angry about your life...or anything

They should sent her to jail though...she might work her anger out there
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by rossychik(f): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
[i][/i]the truth is lots of people are dead in d spirit realm and re just walking corpse. so one should try as much as possible to keep away from trouble
this kind of incident happened in my lodge when I was in sch, a mere push from a girl a family man slumped n died.

moral lesson: keep away from trouble u to avoid had I known
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by akigbemaru: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Shit and gets killed.
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by hatchy(f): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ebonyi State is the Kenya we have in Nigeria. Always coming out with unspeakable and horrible news.

Is that state cursed?
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by okenikpoto(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
dorry62:
But why are people this wicked?
shey na this tragedy make u use common font style?
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by dorry62(f): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
MykOnyxo:

shey na this tragedy make u use common font style?
isit your concern?
grin grin
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
dorry62:

isit your concern?

grin grin

it's not my concern, but it shows I gat your back.... isn't it sweet of me grin
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by dorry62(f): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
MykOnyxo:

it's not my concern, but it shows I gat your back.... isn't it sweet of me grin
It is.Lol.
Real sweet.
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by yemisiara(m): 6:21am On Feb 20, 2017
;DWicked woman she did not pity the woman condition.
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by igben(m): 6:49am On Feb 20, 2017
Prison straight..
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by faithako: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2017
What anger would cause, these fights are so common amongst persons living in very close apartment 'face me I kill you' am sure other matters must have been bottled up prior to this incident. You could not have faces on the floor, now you are going to sleep with more than that in prison. To the dead, so sad but a liitle holding back your vent and you will still be alive with your kids, deliver your baby.
Re: Woman Kills Pregnant Co-tenant In Ebonyi (photo) by faithako: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2017
What anger would cause, these fights are so common amongst persons living in very close apartment 'face me I kill you' am sure other matters must have been bottled up prior to this incident. You could not have faces on the floor, now you are going to sleep with more than that in prison. To the dead, so sad but a liitle holding back your vent and you will still be alive with your kids, deliver your baby.What anger would cause, these fights are so common amongst persons living in very close apartment 'face me I kill you' am sure other matters must have been bottled up prior to this incident. You could not have faces on the floor, now you are going to sleep with more than that in prison. To the dead, so sad but a liitle holding back your vent and you will still be alive with your kids, deliver your baby.What anger would cause, these fights are so common amongst persons living in very close apartment 'face me I kill you' am sure other matters must have been bottled up prior to this incident. You could not have faces on the floor, now you are going to sleep with more than that in prison. To the dead, so sad but a liitle holding back your vent and you will still be alive with your kids, deliver your baby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term / Two Sisters Beat Up Ex-husband For Marrying Their Sister / Aunt Tortures Toddler To Coma For Defecating (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.