Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Someone Pls Cheer Me Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Pls Cheer Me Up (1779 Views)

Short Love Stories To Cheer You Up. / How Do U Cheer Her Up When She's In A Bad Mood / Cheer Your Boyfriend/husband Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Magz(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2009
I'm heartbroken. Again. I fell in love with the most beautiful woman - or goddess - TWICE and got my heart broken. There's maybe a dozen or more  attractive, successful women that I could be with right now, but the only one that I DO want to be with, I can't have.  undecided I'm feeling mad foolish.

I need to get over this sh't and get back to normal again. Someone please tell me what  I can do to stop my heart from aching and my soul from crying.,.
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by jejelolatu(f): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2009
Awwwwwwwww!

Sorwieeee dearie!!
I got nothing but TOUGH LOFF 4 u.

Listen man, u gat ur heart broken? So what? Kini big deal? Cry a lil, mope abt a lil nd get on wiv ur lyf already!
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Magz(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2009
Really??
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Saka419(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2009
U don consider turning GAY?? lol well, maybe woman no be ur way, abi now? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by jejelolatu(f): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ 419
gay ke? d guy is confused enuff now, wanna mess wiv his mind too? Haba!
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Jcob(m): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2009
Fool ! You are a bloody self-servicer. How would a lady break your heart twice. Once bitten, . . . . . .
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by mavenbox: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2009
@Magz: it's painful that many women do not know what they have until it's too late. Cheer up, it will all work out fine!
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2009
Awwww babycakes sad Dont worry, time is a great healer and you will find your dream girl soon.
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ poster

Thats life for you bro. . .that's life
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Pweety4me(f): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2009
@Poster try reading some magazines mr magz it should do the job. . . smiley tongue
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Noigeeriaa: 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
Horse walks into a bar. Bartender says "why the long face?"
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Magz(m): 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2009
Should I go on and try for a third time?
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by jejelolatu(f): 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2009
Lmsao, chie!
See me, see trouble o!
Mr lover man wnts to go get an encore?
Did u see d gurl in a crystal ball or na so her jazz strong! Na wa o!
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by platinumnk(f): 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2009
I thought at some age people do realize that:

JUST BECAUSE YOU LOVE SOMEONE DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE MEANT FOR YOU

Once people have that figured out, heartbreaks are a bit easier to get over. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2009
plat,  u sound like a heart breaker , I feel u though, some guys just dont get it,
As for me, I dont have that problem, I move on sharp sharp, no long thin cool
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 09, 2009
Shed a few tears over it.

Realize that there's someone better for you out there. If you're still young, great. If you're the type that always have women about you, even the better. wink

Think about the good times ntil you get tired of it. Just because you're heartbroken does not mean you have to make her jealous.

Take your time, dont rush into another relationship.
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Bongoman1: 12:39am On Dec 09, 2009
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Magz(m): 1:29am On Dec 09, 2009
Thank you everyone, esp Platinum

embarassed
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by mamagee3(f): 1:43am On Dec 09, 2009
^^I don't believe your story. tongue
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Magz(m): 1:53am On Dec 09, 2009
mama-gee:

^^I don't believe your story. tongue

Okay. You don't have to believe.

However, the story is true and my heartache is sincere.
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by platinumnk(f): 2:38am On Dec 09, 2009
Adrenaline:

plat, u sound like a heart breaker , I feel u though, some guys just dont get it,
As for me, I dont have that problem, I move on sharp sharp, no long thin cool

No im not, never was, I will bend over backward when im in love.
Its just that I had to realize it the hard way, through many many many tears . . .
and i dont move on fast AT ALL, it take me months. .
But when I realized that at times people come in your life to shape you, like glass it can burn like fire or it can cool like ice.
Breakups are very hurtful, but it should bring us stronger, that in our next relationship we know what to look for and what to avoid.

Magz:

Thank you everyone, esp Platinum

embarassed

No problem, you're a sweet , nice looking dude, with rare maturity, life is like a season, there is winter and there is spring.
Time will be when another better flower will bloom.
Peace.
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Tontodike(f): 2:44am On Dec 09, 2009
platinumnk:

No im not, never was, I will bend over backward when im in love.
Its just that I had to realize it the hard way, through many many many tears . . .
and i dont move on fast AT ALL, it take me months. .
But when I realized that at times people come in your life to shape you, like glass it can burn like fire or it can cool like ice.
Breakups are very hurtful, but it should bring us stronger, that in our next relationship we know what to look for and what to avoid.

No problem, you're a sweet , nice looking dude, with rare maturity, life is like a season, there is winter and there is spring.
Time will be when another better flower will bloom.
Peace.

angry angry angry angry STOP ALREADY, angry angry
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by brooklyn99: 3:07am On Dec 09, 2009
Magz u freakn sucka!!! u letting upstate hos treat u like sh.it, wut'll happen when u move to the city?those bedstuy,jamaica,BX binches get a hold of u, ma nicca, u raw lion food. get a grip!!! where u at?poughkeepsie?buffalo?albany?regardless of where u at, son u bleeped up. if i was you, to gain my rep back im going afta her moms and her sistas and i wont stop till i get all of them to do at least one abortion each for me. angry. i bet your friends are whispering behing your back that u gay
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by THEAMAKA1: 4:09am On Dec 09, 2009
Magz dont cry ooooo  embarassed
pele.
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:43am On Dec 09, 2009
Your not the first and you won't be the last. . .move on!
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Gabry(f): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2009
The day you stop falling for the outlook of the person is the day you will be contented wink
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2009
brooklyn99:

Magz u freakn sucka!!! u letting upstate hos treat u like sh.it, wut'll happen when u move to the city?those bedstuy,jamaica,BX binches get a hold of u, ma nicca, u raw lion food. get a grip!!! where u at?poughkeepsie?buffalo?albany?regardless of where u at, son u bleeped up. if i was you, to gain my rep back im going afta her moms and her sistas and i wont stop till i get all of them to do at least one abortion each for me. angry. i bet your friends are whispering behing your back that u gay

cheesy I like the kinda adrenaline flowin thru ur veins buddy lol

Tontodike:

angry angry angry angry STOP ALREADY, angry angry

I agree angry
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2009
women too sentimental,if it were a guy that did that am sure this topic will be the opposite.as for magz once bitten twice shy twice bitten forever paranoid.welcome to the club u gat to move on Bleep time.time aint gonna help u heal,be more focused,get a hobby,new habit maybe u might need to drown ur sorrow with alcohol.get a friend misery loves company.avoid listening to female advice and emotional songs they'll just make u emotional de-stabilized.out of sight is out of mind also don't look at it that she dumped u,look at it like u were too good for her,prob she aint used to good stuff don't hate her.don't call her names,don't even keep malice or scores with her also don't be her friend be in-different after all the opposite of love is not hatred it's indifference.don't cry only loser and criminal cry for what they did instead laugh that she dosen't know ur worth.sooner or later she'll know that even though it didn't work out at least u're man to control urself.THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ALWAYS CONCEAL UR INTENTION.don't do her any favour,u ain't friends don't talk bout the past with her afterall it's called a PAST for a reason.afterall some times you'll see that u'll pull through it all about mental conditioning u react to how u feel,so as long as u are mentally strong u can't be penetrated all these advice worked for me,plus 2,00000000000000000000 fishes in the sea why bother about 1, me am like got to go Bit**** 199999999999999999999999 fishes to catch.take care Magz
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by ruskiee(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2009
Since when did men start going through heartbreak.
2010 is a new year dawg-move on with your life. Meet new people. Maybe it was never meant to be.
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Aphys: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2009
Ever remember an incident in your life that a girl/lady want you,but you are really not interested in her.Or a lady throwing her "door" open for you, but, you refused to answer.It happens,the triangle of love.Most times we are lucky to fall in love with somebody that has the same love for us.

People pretend to be in love because of money,influence,beauty,status.If you look at yourself, you must have pretended to be in love for any of these reasons. So, just know that this particular lady would never be a good life partner for you.She has gone after her soulmate,So, go find your own and stop sucking.
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2009
Magz, i think i've seen you around town here sometime. I could show you other women.  smiley

mavenbox:

@Magz: it's painful that many women do not know what they have until it's too late. Cheer up, it will all work out fine!

the truth may be the opposite . . . that many women know what they want and its not what they currently have.

Move on Magz . . . we all suffer heart breaks at some point in time. One thing you do realise is that times like this make you begin to ask yourself if the woman was worth all that trouble in the first place. You'd be surprised how fast the pain fades when you start thinking with your head and not your heart.
Re: Someone Pls Cheer Me Up by steeze(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2009
Magz sorry o. And later dem go talk say men are this men are that, meanwhile women are just as bad. I agree with Pc guru.

If na girl heart dem break this topic for dey different. Magz move on, and be more careful who you fall in love with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Mature Enough For Online Dating? / Have U Ever Sang To Ur Lover Before? / Let's Make A Deal: White Girls For Black Guys Only, Black Girls For White Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.