₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,947,163 members, 4,036,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 January 2018 at 04:27 AM

The Simplest Online Money Making Biz - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Simplest Online Money Making Biz (17147 Views)

The Simplest Way Of Earning A Money From Home. / The Simplest Money Making Method / List Of Online Money Making Ponzi Sites In Nigeria (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 7:35am On Jan 09
All trades closed @ profits.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by tinsen: 7:36am On Jan 09
This guy is a big time liar, do not be deceived, all he has been showing here is a demo trade which is evident from the ref number which. I can bet he has never invested 1 naira in binary.

I wish the admins can just bring this guy down so that Innocent peeps will not fall victim of this hungry and dangerous man.

see my virtual account and real account compared in the attachment.

@caleb5, hope you still remember me (I used to follow fembizz).

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by deransom(m): 8:09am On Jan 09
whitekad:
All trades closed @ profits.
Can you teach me I really want to learn how To trade and make money, I spend a lot of time on net, I want to put it into trading. Thank you. Ransom.kuti@gmail.com
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by deransom(m): 8:12am On Jan 09
tinsen:
This guy is a big time liar, do not be deceived, all he has been showing here is a demo trade which is evident from the ref number which. I can bet he has never invested 1 naira in binary.

I wish the admins can just bring this guy down so that Innocent peeps will not fall victim of this hungry and dangerous man.

see my virtual account and real account compared in the attachment.

@caleb5, hope you still remember me (I used to follow fembizz).

Can you teach me I really want to learn how To trade and make money, I spend a lot of time on net, I want to put it into trading. Thank you. Ransom.kuti@gmail.com
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by tinsen: 9:50am On Jan 09
[color=#006600]
deransom:

[/color]

I dont know how to trade, but I can link you to someone good that can teach you.
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by deransom(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09
tinsen:
[color=#006600][/color]

I dont know how to trade, but I can link you to someone good that can teach you.

OK thank you
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 8:11am On Jan 10
Good morning all today is another blessed day, let's keep on trading.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 8:18am On Jan 10
Tarnishing someone image for ur own benefits can not take u to anywhere, I have trained people one on one and many people offline. If u don't know what to say create ur own thread and let them follow u like mine. Stop discriminating the knowledge was wide enough.
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 8:44am On Jan 10
Go to my page from page 1 I showed a lots of live accounts trading both ongoing and closed trades, and I didn't hide myself as a person, I trained people from different part of country both online and one on one. So @ tinz or whatever u called urself get another plan this doesn't work am ready for ur next plan. Tell ur fembiz which followed that he should organized a trading competition am ready for both of u. It's then we know the master.
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10
@ tinsen or what ever u didn't even shame, a client is asking u may be u can teach him. And u said u didn't know hw to trade, truely u are devil and u are born to blackmail. U better come and learn instead been used for blackmailing.
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10
No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper, its god that gave me the knowledge and I must share it. I only trust and believed in god.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by tinsen: 2:09pm On Jan 10
Baba, that your dead one on one training or another one. you want me to open your yarnsh finally for here. Stop mentioning Gods name when you cant even say the truth. your thread was based on lie from the scratch. tell us the truth, are u using your live acct or demo acct?
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10
Wailers am back with my trades winning strategy again, come and learn I wouldn't collect money from u I will train u free. If that's what u want to stop blackmailing my name.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10
Trade closed @ profits.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by tinsen: 7:23am On Jan 11
whitekad:
Wailers am back with my trades winning strategy again, come and learn I wouldn't collect money from u I will train u free. If that's what u want to stop blackmailing my name.

simple question you cannot answer. demo or live account. Black kad you cannot give what you do not have. I just wish the admins can do a lil bit of due diligence on each threads opened before allowing miscreants like you to make innocent people lose their hard earned money. Oga whitekad or na kadlaj, if you dont know say you dont know. am outta ur thread.
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 8:21am On Jan 12
Good morning all, am waiting for signals on currency pairs today.
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 8:29am On Jan 12
[I dont even want people like u in my thread ur plan did not work here check another door, if u want to learn i will teach u, pls enough of this nonsense u didnt even know how to trade then whats ur problem. Some asked u here that can u teach him u said no, and u are referring him to ur co-blackmailer fembiz or whatever. U are not a trader. This thread is for traders not dullard like u.
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 9:06am On Jan 12
Audjpy and euraud are the pairs to focus this morning.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 9:35am On Jan 12
Euraud almost closed.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12
Good afternoon all.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 7:43am On Jan 13
Good morning happy weekend.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by Giddiebabalaw(m): 8:10am On Jan 13
I'm using this medium to say a Big thank you to Mr Whitekad. Initially, i thought he wasn't real. But along the way, I gave it a shot. There is no point in telling lies here or supporting him. He thought me and now, I can trade on my own very well with good wining streaks.
Please, nobody should details this thread, if you are still contemplating about his personality, you don't have to fear, contact him and he ll lecture you accordingly....
Thank you OP.. God Bless you abundantly...
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 9:13am On Jan 13
Knowledge is wealth, thank u very much, my door is opened for training u can contact me for enquiries.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by harma(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13
Thanks Boss for your training, its been so resourceful and profitable.
I will say this is the first best decision i made in recent years.
I wish you could help many who r willing to learn in doing this trades.
You are really great at it.

Me making ma profit bit by bit.
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by BinaryRocks: 1:43pm On Jan 13
The OP is legit.
Thanks
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by reefah420(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13
Please I want to be trained in this
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 7:22pm On Jan 13
Contact me on my whatsapp line 08053856932
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13
Good evening another evening chance with just 21 mins.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13
Trades closed @ profits, thank god for today till tomorrow.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 8:26am On Jan 14
Good morning all happy weekend. God will answer all our prayers.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 9:42am On Jan 14
Trade closed @ profits. Happy Sunday.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by whitekad(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14
Bull just started triggered up, take ur own and leave the rest.

(0) (1) (2) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy Could Slip Into Recession, CBN Warns / Naira Falls To N460 Per Dollar In Black Market / Heritage Bank Should Be Shut Down – Company Tells Court, CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.