₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,038,032 members, 4,365,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 July 2018 at 07:15 AM

The Simplest Online Money Making Biz - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Simplest Online Money Making Biz (28954 Views)

Online Money Making / The Simplest Way Of Earning A Money From Home. / The Simplest Money Making Method (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by ToppSecret: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by 19jeria: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
This strategy is powerful
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by llionaire(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
been making money from OP's strategy. I did one on one training
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by llionaire(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
hello friends, pls, beware i dont give anybody my resell right to my pdf, this guy 19jeria i dont know him, if pay him any money u are on ur own. i only train people before i gave u my pdf, pls beware of anybody posting anything through me, even though u have my pdf u can trade except i explained some hidden secret of the binary to u. Thats why i dont put down everything in the pdf. Pls contact me before u transact with anybody. call 08082999773, or watsapp me on 08053856932. Beware of scam.Have a nice day.
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
hello friends, pls, beware i dont give anybody my resell right to my pdf, this guy 19jeria i dont know him, if u pay him any money u are on ur own. i only train people before i gave u my pdf, pls beware of anybody posting anything through me, even though u have my pdf u can trade except i explained some hidden secret of the binary to u. Thats why i dont put down everything in the pdf. Pls contact me before u transact with anybody. call 08082999773, or watsapp me on 08053856932. Beware of scam.Have a nice day.
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
19jeria or whatever u called urself, i dont sell anything to u, and i never see u before, any body that transact anything with him is at his or her own risk , pls leave my thread if u dont want god to terminate u on earth immediately. Oleee thief. If u join his telegram group, he just copied my trades and post it there, ask him to train u one on one like me, he cant, never. Unlike me i love one on one training, Pls beware of him, he is a scammer
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
These are my ongoing bear trades.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Still counting I wouldn't sell it I will leave them to close at $31 each

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
I later sold the trades @ $20 profit each, see my results.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Am on another trade now bull, just 43mins ago, on profit this is too much, come and learn from the binary son. See my trades.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
The bull market is still counting, profiting, see proofs.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
My bull market is still trending profit, no indicator no robot, just manual knowledge is wealth

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
All trades later closed at 5hrs duration, I don't sell it I just allow it to close. This are the results.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Good morning friends, how was ur day, we at it again, am on bear market an hr ago, see it going profit.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2017
My bear trades still counting profit

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
I have sold all my trades @ $21 profit each and bull is on again, let's see results

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
My bull market is still on, and making progress, no indicator, no robot, and no software, just manual trading. See my ongoing bull trades.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hello friend, happy jummaat and happy weekend, my bull trades is progressing, no indicator, no robot, and no software, just manual trading for generating sure signals, for enquiries call 08082999773 or watsapp me on 08053856932, thank

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2017
Good morning friends, happy weekend, am still trading on weekends, as u can see today am on bull trading and is going well. See my trades.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by BinaryRocks: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Why all these multiple running trades that are SAME?
Can you now withdraw all these profits from your DEMO ACCOUNT?

I am not understanding.......

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by yellowman2225(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
BinaryRocks:
Why all these multiple running trades that are SAME?
Can you now withdraw all these profits from your DEMO ACCOUNT?

I am not understanding.......

Watch his video and read the PDF carefully. you will understand why he's Trading like that. The video is over 33 minutes but it's really an eye opener. Thanks Kadjla
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hello friends, this guy called 19jeria posted this on my thread and i have never sees him before is a scammer, i dont sell any OP for him, dont join his telegram group, ask him to teach u one on one or he should show his trade results like me, anybody that transact with him is at his or her own risk, see what he posted ( This strategy is powerful it is really working for but I bet you guys it is very costly. But you can follow my signature and Jion my telegram group and get your hands on the PDF tutorial for a lesser price far less than what OP is selling. I bought from OP at the cost of 20k with the resale right. And I bet you can get it from me for less than 5k. Just to help you guys).pls beware of 19jeria i dont know him oo.
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Happy sunday to all, we are on bear

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2017
Hello friends, sorry for not posting yesterday, am busy on training my clients, some results on bear trades yesterday

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Happy jumaat to all my friend, and at the same time happy weekend. I thank god for bull trade in the morning and 2 hrs ago we entered bear and its progressing see results.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Still counting still profiting
Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hello friends, happy jumaat, the bear trades is still counting,

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
Still counting still profiting

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Happy Sunday to u all, am happy to tell u all that one of my student who just trained last week funded his acct yesterday with $10 and start trading today he is almost @ $18 after the closing of these trades, so knowledge is wealth. Join me for one on one training call me on 08082999773 or watsapp me on 08053856932 thank u.

1 Like

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 6:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Good morning friends, hope we all have a wonderful weekend, glory be to god, we all aware that there is a NFP news last week Friday and upon that it didn't affect my trades. If u be like to be a Forex trader try to be a price action trader, don't be an indicator and robot trader, analyse market and trade ur way. And I know u will be a successful trader like me, happy Monday and have a nice day. These are my ongoing trades as of this morning try to learn.

Re: The Simplest Online Money Making Biz by kadlaj(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2017
Now on bear trading, am at 100% of my stake each

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (17) (Reply)

How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man / Consumer Protection Council Orders Dstv To Compensate Consumers / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.