Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Need Shuttle Buses For Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Shuttle Buses For Business (539 Views)

ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees / Scrap Marcopolo Mercedes Benz Buses For Sale / Suzuki & Hijet Buses For Sale-(Japanese) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Shuttle Buses For Business by Alanzazani: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Looking to partner with individuals that can provide me with shuttle buses for my estate. the distance is not much from the estate to the road. Bikes charge as much as 100 naira and are reckless. the road is also dusty and rough a shuttle service will be very viable. Abuja is the location

1 Like

Re: Need Shuttle Buses For Business by successking401(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Alanzazani:
Looking to partner with individuals that can provide me with shuttle buses for my estate. the distance is not much from the estate to the road. Bikes charge as much as 100 naira and are reckless. the road is also dusty and rough a shuttle service will be very viable. Abuja is the location
where exactly in abj
Re: Need Shuttle Buses For Business by Alanzazani: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
successking401:
where exactly in abj
Lugbe

(1) (Reply)

Why The Rich Incorporate Their Business………. And Why You Should Too! / Statistician Urgently Needed To Take A Test For Me. / Which Site Can I Invest In, And I Will Get A Daily Percentage Of My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.