Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) (20046 Views)

Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed / Ministers Weep At Amina Mohammed's Valedictory Session / Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by chie8: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Above are photos fromValedictory/Thanksgiving Service in honor of the Outgoing Governor of Ondo State, Dr Olusegun Mimiko and his amiable wife, Olukemi.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/photos-from-thanksgiving-service-in.html

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by chie8: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2017

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
In everything give thanks to God.

1 Like

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by searchng4love: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nice one. You did a great job as governor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by jesus500(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Why do we celebrate failure in nigeria? This man
spent 8 years in office, what did he achieve? Did
he better the lives of ondo people? Until local
government administration is strengthened in
nigeria, development will hardly occurred.
Majority of Our governors are criminals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
ufuosman:
In everything give thanks to God.
thankıng God for a succesful lootıng for 8 years,..nıgerıan polıtıcıans sef.enjoy ur loot sır!

5 Likes

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by Dandsome: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Okay.. How I wish corpers can get paid handsomely so they can do their own Thanksgiving happily

Meanwhile,

How I wish NYSC were to be WYSC
Worldwide Youth Service Corp
After you graduate, they post you to New York to serve, Post some to Dubai.

Then the middle east will be like the north east,
If they post you to Afgan, Syria or Iraq, you redeploy back to Jamaica, Brasil or Spain!

Kaii!! Then USA, Canada and UK Will be like Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos...
where everyone is rushing!

Calabar and Uyo are like Caribbean and Hawaii
Omo you'll see Nigerian students taking school
very serious... so they can go and serve!

And if you serve well, they retain you maybe in Google Office, Or Facebook USA Blackberry Canada or Apple!

Hmm Guy Forget!!!

I'm out of here grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Good.. 8 yrs is not for ever and the pain for him now is that he can't control the incoming gov...
Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by Dandsome: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Okay.
Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by Chidex2442(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mimiko succeeded in looting Ondo dry

4 Likes

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by Winners72(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Useless governor
Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
jesus500:
T

T.... For tartar
Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by bethyz(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Which great job . I served in Ondo State and he never paid us our money after the end of service but paid the year before me. That's how he swallowed 60k of over 20,000 corpers. In Nigeria where we don't no our right. Majority kept quite what will minority do. Nobody could say anything we just managed to survive one year. Time for him to leave . Never knew he was still there sef. After I suffered at pollen unit in other to conduct voting.

1 Like

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by Iamdmentor1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
On do estate was rigged. The votes were altered by INEC... they did same in Edo.
Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by Longcucumber(m): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by jesus500(m): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Why do we celebrate failure in nigeria? This man spent 8 years in office, what did he achieve? Did he better the lives of ondo people? Until local government administration is strengthened in nigeria, development will hardly occurred. Majority of Our governors are criminals.

1 Like

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
l am sure these criminal will be smiling now with billions in Naira and Millions in Dollars he has hidden in boxes all over the State and yet the masses are impoverish , what a joke of a country called Nigeria, nonsense sad angry

1 Like

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by rowspoetry(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Yeah, [b]give thanks to God! [/b]
Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by FagsamPHP(m): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
jesus500:

What dId he achieve? Are you even based in Ondo Do you know how Ondo was 8 years ago?... Shame on you for that "what did he achieve " statement. .... idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by FagsamPHP(m): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
We all know how our politicians are, they are all thieves... But mimiko has tried his best, he changed Ondo compared to what it was 8 years ago

1 Like

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by lawlahbammy(f): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
On do estate was rigged. The votes were altered by INEC... they did same in Edo.

I pity u, u still whine on this nov 26 matter? Guy quickly move OK, stop crying on spilled milk.

1 Like

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by davodguy: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
This man attended RCCG camp programs more than any other politician in Nigeria
Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mimiko. Ibu egu!!!! Ndiara. You swallowed up almost 8months unpaid salaries of teachers. You're mad sef.

The road you started to make three yrs ago is still not completed.
Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
FagsamPHP:
We all know how our politicians are, they are all thieves... But mimiko has tried his best, he changed Ondo compared to what it was 8 years ago
aside from the dual carriage main roads in ondo town and mother and child free care, i see nothing more.... Unpaid salaries nko?... The roads her he sarted ad hasnt completed has caused a lot of accidents. What dd he do?
Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by fatemmy(f): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
jesus500:
before you talk get your facts,to know what he achieved in 8years look at the picture of ondo state 8years ago,and look at the present ondo state.
Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by jesus500(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
FagsamPHP:

What dId he achieve? Are you even based in Ondo Do you know how Ondo was 8 years ago?... Shame on you for that "what did he achieve " statement. .... idiot
please kindly mention some of his achievements. You have been brainwashed. Ordinary things have become extraordinary to you.

1 Like

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by phemzy200: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mimiko is owning worker's six month salary, serious suffering in ondo state. Looter, i hope EFCC will take over
Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by Muhammedsaliu(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
#Come to Kogi state then you will know the real meaning of "suffer"....

1 Like

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by jesus500(m): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
fatemmy:
before you talk get your facts,to know what he achieved in 8years look at the picture of ondo state 8years ago,and look at the present ondo state.
I am talking about real development here, nothing has really changed much.
Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by officialJP(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin grin am here to separate fight

1 Like

Re: Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) by askjohnprosper: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay.. How I wish corpers can get paid handsomely so they can do their own Thanksgiving happily

Meanwhile,

How I wish NYSC were to be WYSC
Worldwide Youth Service Corp
After you graduate, they post you to New York to serve, Post some to Dubai.

Then the middle east will be like the north east,
If they post you to Afgan, Syria or Iraq, you redeploy back to Jamaica, Brasil or Spain!

Kaii!! Then USA, Canada and UK Will be like Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos...
where everyone is rushing!

Calabar and Uyo are like Caribbean and Hawaii
Omo you'll see Nigerian students taking school
very serious... so they can go and serve!

And if you serve well, they retain you maybe in Google Office, Or Facebook USA Blackberry Canada or Apple!

Hmm Guy Forget!!!

baba you well! see as I happy. for making me laff, may God wire you two koboko of blessing for yash.

I'm out of here grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Visits Rotimi Amaechi In Abuja (Photos) / The Best Dress-Code For Nigeria's Leaders And Politicians. / Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.