Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Accident Involving Petrol Tanker And Commercial Bus In Igando, Lagos (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Involving Petrol Tanker And Commercial Bus In Igando, Lagos (Photos) (19827 Views)

Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) / Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Involving Petrol Tanker And Commercial Bus In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by originalKsp(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
eghuan1:

Please, please and please. What did you just say?
cheesy
Re: Accident Involving Petrol Tanker And Commercial Bus In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by wolero7(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Am surprised what could have caused this accident. Vehicle don't speed in this area. This is the isuti end of the Totowu River that leads to Ogun state. I pass this place once a while. It's a busy place but I believe all the boats evacuated because of the tanker carrying fuel.
Re: Accident Involving Petrol Tanker And Commercial Bus In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by buchai: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=eghuan1 post=53869628]

Please, please and please. What did you just say?

please correct me where I made mistake I believe I don't know it all I was supposed to used the word "eradicate" but it didn't occurred to me again when I spotted my mistakes it was too last to edit thank you.
Re: Accident Involving Petrol Tanker And Commercial Bus In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by IDPETER: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hmm, lagos isn't a safe place to stay. The rate of accident in lagos is so alarming.
Re: Accident Involving Petrol Tanker And Commercial Bus In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by kajsa08: 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Accident Involving Petrol Tanker And Commercial Bus In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by seenter84: 4:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Fake news
Re: Accident Involving Petrol Tanker And Commercial Bus In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Tjango(m): 6:05am On Feb 20, 2017
LASEMA response unit not Lagos Response Unit
Re: Accident Involving Petrol Tanker And Commercial Bus In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 6:14am On Feb 20, 2017
wolero7:
Am surprised what could have caused this accident. Vehicle don't speed in this area. This is the isuti end of the Totowu River that leads to Ogun state. I pass this place once a while. It's a busy place but I believe all the boats evacuated because of the tanker carrying fuel.

I learnt it was a brake failure from the petrol tanker which was to discharge fuel at one of the petrol stations along Ishuti road. Thank God this happened in the night when there was little or no crowd or business activities at the river side, if not the number of casualties would have been unimaginable shocked. shocked shocked
Re: Accident Involving Petrol Tanker And Commercial Bus In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Still wondering how that tanker got to that river bank.
Re: Accident Involving Petrol Tanker And Commercial Bus In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by borngreatid(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
LASEMA RESPONSE UNIT (LRU), It is well
Re: Accident Involving Petrol Tanker And Commercial Bus In Igando, Lagos (Photos) by WorldRichest: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2017
buchai:
I think accidents are becoming everyday occurrence in Lagos why because people at the top level are very myopics to see the causes of all this accidents and ways to reduced it. due to the hard times in Nigeria a lot of people's both the good the bad and the ugly are now want to live in Lagos they want to make it by all means, I blame this government why because they refused to follow the past administration for empowering other state they think they can checkmate corruption through Lagos alone that any thing that move's away from Lagos state is corrupt as the saying goes "one can not put all his eggs in one basket" our federal government should learn how empower other state economically. whatever that is here if there is any need for it to there they should do to balanced equation and stop the movement of peoples to one state to avoids unnecessary accidents in Lagos.

Here is my last two fuccks, take them and Go and Die.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Smart Things To Do When Stranded / COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday / Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.