Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) (55198 Views)

Cows Block Entrance Gate Of Ministry Of Finance, Abuja (Photo) / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by BetaThings: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gkemz:
Frustrated abokiman
The frustrated people are properly the ones wishing death on a man whose time God has, to their consternation and frustration, still not called
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by me69: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lukmann1:
This only can be did in Abuja, you cannot tried this here in lagos.
Wetin.....Lagos no vote for Buhari? We stand behind him
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by amahthelma(f): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lukmann1:
ah!!!!!! u again .......it is well ooooooo
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by zeyheed(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lukmann1:
JESUS!!!
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Awoo88: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
solace2013:
How can you wish a man like you dead just because of political difference, yes, anyone who wish Mr President dead will die before him, insha Allah.
Majority of those wishing Buhari death are doing so because of the situation Buhari's flip flop policies is putting them and not because of political difference.
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by malware: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lukmann1:

Yes because the money spended was well spended.
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Nathan2016: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
warrisdis
HRich:

Greet your English Teacher for me

Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Jacks14: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
ffrreeee:
Frustrated human being everywhere. Buhari may not even know you exist
how do know stup*d bizzy body
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Jacks14: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
ffrreeee:
Frustrated human being everywhere. Buhari may not even know you exist
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by oweman: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Truth is those who wish Mr President dead has begun to die starting with those that perish in the petrol tanker inferno quickly followed by those that took a dive with thier bus into s river ; ( Everyone knows them and where they perish so I don't need to mention where and who they are ) am however very sure if they in thier own fail to repent more crashes , arrests , and hunger will do them into thier graves in Jesus name Amen .
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
One too many . of those false regional prophesies.
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by tete7000(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
When you see an inscription like this, it only shows the writer himself is afraid the president can die. It shows the writer himself believes people's negative death thoughts towards the president will likely come true. If you believe God is the author of life and no man's wish for another's death can come through except that has been predestined by God, why waste time returning the curses? It doesn't make sense.
The reality of the matter is that everyone including the president has an allotted time and once that time is attained, no amount of prayer can stop anyone from dying and if a person dies, it is simply because his time has arrived.' God teach us to number our day so that we can apply our heart to wisdom - Ps. 90:12'.
Only a foolish old man is afraid to die, and only stupid people thinks there is a big deal in an old man dying. I don't wish the president dead but if he dies now, he wouldn't have died young. We take stupid things too far in this country.
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
ffrreeee:
Frustrated human being everywhere.
Buhari may not even know you exist

It doesn't matter. It's not a personal thing. It's an opinion.
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by tete7000(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
oweman:

Truth is those who wish Mr President dead has begun to die starting with those that perish in the petrol tanker inferno quickly followed by those that took a dive with thier bus into s river ; ( Everyone knows them and where they perish so I don't need to mention where and who they are ) am however very sure if they in thier own fail to repent more crashes , arrests , and hunger will do them into thier graves in Jesus name Amen .

How can you prove those people died because they wished the president dead? Have people not been dying before the president became sick? Let say the president recovers or ultimately died, could it still be that those who die afterwards die because they wish the president dead? If the president's time to die has come he will die, if his time has not come he will live. Only God's can determine anybody's fate. President or no president people will continue to die. We can wish the president well but if his time has come, no amount of prayer can stop his death. In all this confusion, let's pray that God's will be done. If its his will the president lives, fine;if he wishes the opposite, so be it. He knows how the country will move on without Buhari. Let's stop deitifying the president. He has not been around for close to three weeks now and our life has not come to an end. Maybe your Jesus is trying to tell people like you that Buhari is not a god and only God can take the country out of ashes and he is capable of using anyone. If it suits him to dispense of Buhari, it will be because he knows someone can do better. If he keeps him, he knows why.
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lukmann1:

Bro no scatter our phone na
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by BetaThings: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
oweman:

I still prefer Buhari to the looting experts. But please don't make cruel statements
A lot of people who have died are innocent and a lot never harboured any ill will towards Buhari
Please don't join people with evil thoughts

BTW - I am a Muslim but I was taught in CRK in a public school was that Jesus was not vindictive
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by BetaThings: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
tete7000:
Let's stop deitifying the president. He has not been around for close to three weeks now and our life has not come to an end.
Exactly!
One of the reasons why I believe the idle hands asking for proof that the president is alive are just being mischievous
There is an acting president - sincere people have not really noticed the difference
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by afamaustin(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
As Jesus christ sacrfice his life for us to be alife why can Buhari sacrifice his life for Nigerians to live.
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by francotunsco: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lukmann1:
It is obvious you chose to bastardise English in order to fraudulently attract uncelebrated attention, but, if that is not the case, shame on the schools you attended!
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by tete7000(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
BetaThings:

Exactly!
One of the reasons why I believe the idle hands asking for proof that the president is alive are just being mischievous
There is an acting president - sincere people have not really noticed the difference

I have always believe an end should come to all these noise about the president's health but many Nigerians like dwelling on frivolity. However, you don't blame them, the presidential aides and the politicians keep feeding the entire rumour mill with their utterances..
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by greenandy: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Distraction by a buffoon. For bigots like that man, Buhari can rule Nigeria for ten years from abroad, and it's okay for him.
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by wizod(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Buhari extremists! As if u don't knw dat he died 18days ago.
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by EROMS38(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
rattlesnake:
anywhere u see Insha xxxxxxx u hear death undecided

WHY sad sad angry angry
d tin dey tire me oo bro
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Ifeshyne(f): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
To think I saw this vehicle today as well, we were just laughing in the car.
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by ffrreeee(f): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jacks14:
May God help you
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by ChukaLupin(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lukmann1:

My brother why is you talking like this? cheesy
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by timjonz: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dat man no get plan to sell dat car cuz d car don loose Iim value pass our naira 8
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by san316(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
LIKE if the man is MUTURU NDAMA cattle. cheesy
SHARE if he is SOKOTO GUDALI cattle. grin
IGNORE if you are RED BORORO! cheesy grin cheesy

Lolz, you just finish write WA EC abi? Se how u take remember these things.
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by koma1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
ephi123:
Pressident

Illiterate like his oga.
His illiterate oga is your president. Shame on you
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by MayowaAleem(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
ebosie11:
Wish no man dead.A staunch supporter of Pres. Buhari spotted in Abuja has taken it to another level.

Bros you see wetin I dey see?This is a typical example of an ardent fan!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/see-what-staunch-supporter-of-buhari.html
embarassed
ebosie11:
Wish no man dead.A staunch supporter of Pres. Buhari spotted in Abuja has taken it to another level.

Bros you see wetin I dey see?This is a typical example of an ardent fan!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/see-what-staunch-supporter-of-buhari.html
Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by ephi123(f): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2017
[s]
koma1:

His illiterate oga is your president. Shame on you
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 20, 2017
Junior! Come and see the meaning of sycophancy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly / I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) / Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.