Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant (30648 Views)

Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos / Drunk Driver Urinates On Himself, Dozes Off After Car Accident In Lagos. Photos / GUO Bus Plunged Into The River, 3 Rescued, Others Feared Dead (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by KAYD007(m): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Onyochejohn:
Are they Igbo? They should go and beg Oba akinolu of LAGOS , his statement during 2015 election cus all this, last week it was GUO buss plung into lagoon river

What are you spewing? angry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by Damilare6293: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
two or more precious lives......
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Of what use is this news to the public?
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by TinaAnita(f): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
And the reckless driver survived it.. This is what happens when a driver drives recklessly and the passenger(s) fails to caution him. For a driver to land in a river only means he wasn't careful enough.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by nickxtra(m): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
What is the relationship between the driver and the woman?
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by buchai: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
the rate cars used to enter lagoons in Lagos is becoming too alarming. Lagos state government need to do something drastic about it.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by horlybaba123(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
What a pity
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by logica(m): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
LecciGucci:

U will end up like this woman befor this month runs out.
...and is that a threat to the moderators? Get a grip on your emotions. Wait, you be woman?
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by LecciGucci: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
logica:
...and is that a threat to the moderators? Get a grip on your emotions. Wait, you be woman?

Ur comment is senseles and heartleast
Even the devil himself cant make such comment involving a preggy woman!
U should have some sense now?
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by ForValour: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
dreamworld:
God help his people

Swimming lessons should be made compulsory in Nigerian institutions , in case of life threatening situations in water
undecided
dreamworld:
God help his people

Swimming lessons should be made compulsory in Nigerian institutions , in case of life threatening situations in water
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by Ceede: 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
KAYD007:
That driver no try at all....in the first instance...he was at the wheel, he was the one that drove the vehicle into the lagoon, at the first sign of trouble...he bailed out leaving his passanger...her boss who happens to be pregnant to her fate...he is no man but a coward.

He should be charge with something!

RIP to the woman and her unborn child.

if you are not perfect in swimming n you are trying to rescue someone both of you are going.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
May her soul and the unborn child's soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by logica(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
LecciGucci:

Ur comment is senseles and heartleast
Even the devil himself cant make such comment involving a preggy woman!
U should have some sense now?
My comment? Isn't that why I advised you get a grip on your emotions? Now you can't even tell the difference between the initial poster you quoted and me. You better log off.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by sweetilicious(f): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
oh my God! This is a sad one. How will her family feel now?I feel so sad
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by assana: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Austinoiz:
But on a lighter note why is Lagos 'dead' waters sucking blood in recent weeks?
Who awakened those hiltherto silent mermaid spirits?

Me, I dey suspect brown teeth dem elders ooo.

Off I run!
grin
Austinoiz:
But on a lighter note why is Lagos 'dead' waters sucking blood in recent weeks?
Who awakened those hiltherto silent mermaid spirits?

Me, I dey suspect brown teeth dem elders ooo.

Off I run!
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oh my God how it happen well don't worry every thing going be fine. cry
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by Muhammedsaliu(m): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
# it Saddens my heart to say dis... R.I.P beautiful soul
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chai.. R.I.P
come be like say Mammy waters need to ne bribed ooo
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by okooloyun1(m): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
May her soul RIP
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by LecciGucci: 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
logica:
My comment? Isn't that why I advised you get a grip on your emotions? Now you can't even tell the difference between the initial poster you quoted and me. You better log off.

U wana claim it aint u..
Wen u forgot urself login with a different account.. be decieving urself
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by lekan008(m): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
It's so saddening, it took over 1 hour before the drowned car was located inside the Lagoon. May the deceased soul Rest In Peace
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by victorazy(m): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2017
dreamworld:
God help his people

This one is not the case of weda u sabi how to swim or not, I think she was trapped inside the car.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Drversatile:
That means a driver drove and not the husband.
get dictionary sense.
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by gsqueezer: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2017
heiya soo painful
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by officialfestus(m): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2017
According to the news i heard from nta.....the driver mistakenly hitted a nigeria army van,and he tried to escape using the reverse gear,and they fell into the lagoon......all this army self them go just dey maltreat their citizens anyhow,but if they hear boko,na them they first run enter bush.....hey that soldier man over there make i tell you,na because of your uniform i dey look oh,,,,if not i for beat you anyhow,abeg any boko haram out there,come recruit me make we destroy all this army troops.....this news they vex me,.......RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Who Drowned After Car Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon Was Pregnant by perfecti(f): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2017
Onyochejohn:
Are they Igbo? They should go and beg Oba akinolu of LAGOS , his statement during 2015 election cus all this, last week it was GUO buss plung into lagoon river

please give your brain a chance to function.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Visa Denials For Nigerians Increased In 2018​ - US Data Reveal / Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Update From Various Sites As CCECC Begins Test Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.