Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

I Have Problem With My Acura 2014 Mdx - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Have Problem With My Acura 2014 Mdx (1102 Views)

Help!!! My Acura ZDX 2010 Radio Control Doesn’t Work / Can I Use 5w30 Instead Of 5w20 Recommended For My ACURA MDX 07 (tokubo) / Help! I Was Stranded Yesterday My Acura MDX 2007 Refused Start. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Problem With My Acura 2014 Mdx by anidi123: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
HI, please can any one help me find solution to my car or directly me to the right place ? when I off the car with the key, it dose not short down completely my radio will still be on which always run down my battery and I have been driving it like that. until my mechanic told me is the ECU and i bought another one to replace the old one. when the old ecu was removed and the new one installed the car refused to start after the mechanic try to program it. we decided to re-installed the old ecu but still the car refused to start the green key light keep blinking. what should I do as 7 electrician has tried and thy are giving me different solutions. can any one help please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Problem With My Acura 2014 Mdx by Abduletudaye(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
This sounds more like an electrical fault...

Cc Lalasticlala

Help your brother oo
Re: I Have Problem With My Acura 2014 Mdx by maxxx(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
I'm watching this post in 3D.i have a similar problem with my 2010 Rav4 push button.if you push the start key,it starts alright. Then when you drive for some time the vehicle will suddenly go off. Also the movement is jerky and sluggish.My electrician said its the ECU.im confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Problem With My Acura 2014 Mdx by mayor2013: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
What type of scan tool was used for this work any idea?
Re: I Have Problem With My Acura 2014 Mdx by TUDEXautoCARE(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Can you please shed more lights on the history of this car of yours. Did you buy it with this issue or the issue started after the purchase. This is actually an electrical issue and has nothing to do with your ECU. If you are in Lagos, you can call TUDEXautos on 08061183339.
Re: I Have Problem With My Acura 2014 Mdx by antobrige: 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
well i can say is that u don't need electrician, what u actually is an expert programmer...well i can help u with one and he will fix it for u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Problem With My Acura 2014 Mdx by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: I Have Problem With My Acura 2014 Mdx by sultaan(m): 4:05am On Feb 20, 2017
anidi123:
HI, please can any one help me find solution to my car or directly me to the right place ? when I off the car with the key, it dose not short down completely my radio will still be on which always run down my battery and I have been driving it like that. until my mechanic told me is the ECU and i bought another one to replace the old one. when the old ecu was removed and the new one installed the car refused to start after the mechanic try to program it. we decided to re-installed the old ecu but still the car refused to start the green key light keep blinking. what should I do as 7 electrician has tried and thy are giving me different solutions. can any one help please

Unbelievable!

Did you read the car manual before letting them brutalise it?

On some cars you have to push the key in to turn it to the off position otherwise the accessories are stil on.

It would have been a lot cheaper to ask questions first when dealing witha new car you are not very familiar with yet

1 Like

Re: I Have Problem With My Acura 2014 Mdx by mayor2013: 6:44am On Feb 20, 2017
After programming the ecu that came with the car did the key sign go off on your instrument cluster?
Re: I Have Problem With My Acura 2014 Mdx by mecheal365: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Meecheal excels limited offers professional services for: accidental car repairs, engine repair, car wash services, car painting(Oven baking)
vehicle branding, electrical/air condition repairs, vehicle maintenance, auto computerized diagnostics and visual inspection, Alignment and balancing, auto tracking services etc. and our products are:
1. Original spare parts
2. Tyre's of all brands
3. Synthetic engine oil
4. Auto accessories
5. Batteries etc

Meecheal excels limited auto care centre is architecturally design to contain over 300 vehicles, we assure safety of our customer vehicle upon every task within the workshop environment with the use of electronic security camera cctv and man power security. kindly call 08026999465 or 08068857988, you can visit our website at www.meechealexcels.com for more inquiries.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

Customs E-auction: Why Many Will Lose Their Cars / Would You Buy This Ultra-Rare Ferrari Found After 40 Years For $2million? / Nigeria Take Note As China Plans To Ban Ban Petrol And Diesel Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.