Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,117 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) (2153 Views)

My Idea Of Feminism / Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie / Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Apparently, American women love to get wasted on cum cocktail

Who hasn't had a mouth full of cum at some point of their life? Whether you spit, swallow or gargle you will always be left with that undeniable dick taste after you take your lover in your mouth. Most of the time it's not always a pleasant taste either. It's either too salty, too sweaty, or it just tastes like shame. But never fear! Thanks to Paul "Fotie" Photenhaue's new Semenology: The Semen Bartender's Handbook the taste of semen can be drastically improved. It's literally a book filled with drink recipes to make the perfect, cum cocktail.

Fotie's first book Nature's Harvest: A Collection of Semen Based Recipes was very well received when it was released back in 2008—and the sales propelled him to travel the world and find new ways to infuse semen and gastronomy. This led to more experimenting, and his new book that teaches its reader the unconventional art of semen-based mixology. I must admit, the more I read Semenology the less nauseous I became. It's intriguing stuff. It got me wondering why it was considered somewhat haute couture for a pub in New Zealand to serve horse cum shots but the idea of drinking human semen outside of a Mouth Gig scenario is a disgusting concept.

Maybe it's because we're all so hyper aware of sexually transmitted diseases or maybe we've just had one too many encounters with a bad dick? I'm not sure, and maybe it's just me, but I don't see a problem with mixing myself up a "Watermelon Gin Jizz" while I curl up on my couch and watch Sex and the City after a nice romp in the bedroom.

I called up Fotie for a chat and he put all my doubts aside when he explained: "We eat eggs, which is chicken menstruation, and milk, which is cow secretion. That's pretty disgusting. Semen is fresh and you know who the producer is." That quote alone inspired me to throw my own cum cocktail party; so I called up some guys who wanted to donate their semen and some girls that wanted to drink said semen, and us ladies got wasted on jizz.

Source: https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails

Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Some comments from the girls involved.

Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by DivinelyBlessed: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Iranu. Abasha.
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by bi0nics: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
H.
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by Rtopzy(f): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
WTF??
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by Jessicaseth(f): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Disgusting
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Disgusting

Don't worry, it will soon become a norm in America and Nigeria and her feminist population will copy it

You know we are slaves to America's culture. (Feminism included)
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by Jessicaseth(f): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

Don't worry, it will soon become a norm in America and Nigeria and her feminist population will copy it

You know we are slaves to America's culture. (Feminism included)
I am not a feminist but I don't like it when women are mishandled
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jessicaseth:

I am not a feminist but I don't like it when women are mishandled

How did you reply so fast, are you typing from a laptop?

Anyways, women being mistreated isn't what spunned the feminist movement. Women just want to be like men
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
lipsrsealed I dont really know wat to say....their semen, their life....they can drink urine too, e no kwonsign me....they love it and they look happy too meaning they enjoy it so no prob...

NBG= No Bleep Given
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by dollyjoy(f): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
What? they. drank sperm from a glass? Godforbid!!!

Jeez!!! I can only Implement one way of swallowing semen. The V.j. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by ikp120(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

How did you reply so fast, are you typing from a laptop?

Anyways, women being mistreated isn't what spunned the feminist movement. Women just want to be like men

Unfortunately they aren't wired to be like that. I will love to marry a real feminist. Guy that one go be better enjoyment o. grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
I'm glad trump is president now, all this degenerative liberal behaviour including feminism, transgendarism, religious tolerance will be destroyed forever.

Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
What kind of nonsense is this angry
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
dollyjoy:

Jeez!!! I can only Implement one way of swallowing semen. The V.j. lipsrsealed undecided
hmm....are u sure? if u wanna receive head, u have to give head too....except u dont like head cheesy
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by Emodeee: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
dollyjoy:

will you like to swallow mine via your V.J? adamscheesy.
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by ikp120(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
See as that one get slippers as breasts. cry Who dey even fvck that kinda babe? undecided undecided

Seriously, I don't find white babes sexy at all. I prefer their feminists because I fit milk her wella without even defrauding her. grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by ikp120(m): 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Admin401:
I'm glad trump is president now, all this degenerative liberal behaviour including feminism, transgendarism, religious tolerance will be destroyed forever.

Did I just read religious tolerance as a degenerative liberal behaviour? undecided undecided WTF! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
ikp120:

Did I just read religious tolerance as a degenerative liberal behaviour? undecided undecided WTF! shocked shocked shocked

pol has corrupted me
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Well, okay.
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by okwabayi(m): 6:20am On Sep 18, 2018
Anything involving sex matters always brings out the weird, fat and ugly females. Look at the ones pictured for reference.
OP says what, "feminism"? This looks more like men trying to impose their will on clueless females. I swear one can't think up a good enough excuse to make females drink semen during intercourse but to make them drink it for pleasure -- out of free will? Someone should teach me this trickery.
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by Malissa1(f): 6:57am On Sep 18, 2018
This disgusting
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by SRK1(m): 4:21am On Dec 22, 2018
Penisinpenisout:
Apparently, American women love to get wasted on cum cocktail

Source: https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails

Good day bro.
Please contact me through my signature to discuss about the exchanger who has gone AWOL.
Thanks.
Re: Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) by faithugo64(f): 4:56am On Dec 22, 2018
angry warrisdis?

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look Possessed? / Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? / She Doesn't Like Brushing Her Teeth, And I Don't Know How To Tell Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.