Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Nigerian - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian (6623 Views)

Maheeda Is Hear Again With Her Big Booty And Her White Undies ( 18+photos / When Your Boo Is A Fitness Coach (photo) / Men And Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
LuvU2 , do you workout?
Re: Nigerian by UIA04(f): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Acidosis:
Nothing special except the tight fitting trousers, the squeezed arms and seized breath. A typical and random agege bread seller in Akute has these and even more.

If you are on instagram go check out hher pictures and to think it's all a result of good diet and exercise
Re: Nigerian by PRINCEEMMY4LIVE(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
Wetin concern me

Re: Nigerian by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
d yansh no look natural.am suspecting silicon tinzs
Re: Nigerian by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
UIA04:

If you are on instagram go check out hher pictures and to think it's all a result of good diet and exercise
Genetics play a major role too.
Re: Nigerian by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
motorized:
Nigerian based US fitness coach Uche Mba shows massive butt and boobs on Instagram...

Check her out on Instagram! @uchemba
white men Bleep them for free...
Re: Nigerian by UIA04(f): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
BoboYekini:
Genetics play a major role too.

Yes
Re: Nigerian by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Thank you my Brother.

Nigeria is littered with drop dead gorgeous ladies who are LA10 equivalent's.

I've seen omo alatas in Ibadan with more banging bodies than this wretched person in the picture.
This is not true. I have never seen omo alatas in ibadan, or anywhere else in Nigeria, with this kain body.
Re: Nigerian by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
BoboYekini:
This is not true. I have never seen omo alatas in ibadan, or anywhere else in Nigeria, with this kain body.

It's true and I have.

Your exposure and mine are different.
Re: Nigerian by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2017
EgunMogaji:

It's true and I have.

Your exposure and mine are different.
Egbon if you have a gander at girls of this form in ibadan, well then furnish me with directions. Preferably a relatively untouched one with cornrows, tribal marks and just a whiff of armpit odour. You know the type. smiley
Re: Nigerian by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
BoboYekini:
Egbon if you have a gander at girls of this form in ibadan, well then furnish me with directions. Preferably a relatively untouched one with cornrows, tribal marks and just a whiff of armpit odour. You know the type. smiley

Badt man grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missionary Sex Position: 5 Ways To Make It Unforgettable Experience / Who Else Noticed This On nairaland Lately? [picture] / Erotic Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.