Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' (3153 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by 247frolic(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mavrodi Mondial Movement (MMM) Ponzi scheme has released a new statement on its operations.

“Dear members, MMM Nigeria lifts all the limits for Mavro acquired in 2017. So, MMM Nigeria is coming back to normal.

“And now the members can actively develop the community and create new requests to provide help. For these requests, orders will soon arrive, and after Mavro’s confirmation, it will be possible to withdraw these Mavro without any restrictions or limits!

“Only Mavros acquired in 2016 remain under restriction. But we are actively working on new measures to make it possible for the members to withdraw Mavro-2016 in a larger amount without undermining the sustainability of the community,” MMM said in the statement.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/mmm-issues-new-statement-mmm-nigeria-is.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by nkemjacob2(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
i lost 65000 in MMM what message can u preach dat mmm is alive.... u guys don't have a plan to bring it back, the media really took advantage of u guys and they got u.... cos ur leap holes
Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by Ab4all(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
nkemjacob2:
i lost 65000 in MMM what message can u preach dat mmm is alive.... u guys don't have a plan to bring it back, the media really took advantage of u guys and they got u.... cos ur leap holes
Mathematicaly, media or no media mmm is bound to fail some day. forgets all this gimmicks and gebberish, its better it fail sooner than later cuz "later" would have accumulated bigger debt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by knostbrown01(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
nkemjacob2:

Bro, MMM is very much alive, GH and Ph had resumed fully, your 65k can still be withdraw and never gone.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by nkemjacob2(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
knostbrown01:

Bro, MMM is very much alive, GH and Ph had resumed fully, your 65k can still be withdraw and never gone.
i guest dats what mmm said last year to me... Mmm is gone i accepted my fate and let d money go. Pls don't deceive people further

6 Likes

Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by MrFinbarr(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
nkemjacob2:
i guest dats what mmm said last year to me... Mmm is gone i accepted my fate and let d money go. Pls don't deceive people further

Don't accept that as your fate. You can release that your 65k with even a little pH say 5-10k. MMM is very much alive and running normal now. Don't let the media posts get hold of you. You know very well MMM is the only peer-to-peer platform that is trustworthy at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by Kingkyle1(m): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bro that is lamenting for loosing 65k, don't you remember that you were just being charitable by donating to others.By the way don't delete or forget your account details because very soon I will come and buy your mavro. Just exercise patience

1 Like

Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by WinkWrld: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kingkyle1:
Bro that is lamenting for loosing 65k, don't you remember that you were just being charitable by donating to others.By the way don't delete or forget your account details because very soon I will come and buy your mavro. Just exercise patience

Don't wait. Buy his Mavro now and then come buy mine.
Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by raydatluvs(m): 12:01am On Feb 20, 2017
The delusion making these guys not give up yet is all the more scary, maybe dem never hit the target hammer. It's just best they pack shop, learn from this mistake, repackage and come back when the heat is low. People are still grieving.
Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by emerich(m): 2:37am On Feb 20, 2017
MMM is still very much alive, MMM made my weekend, just offsets a loan I was thinking wld stay till Monday, receiving alert anyhow this past weekend, long live MMM, together we change our world.
Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by agohmamuda(m): 3:40am On Feb 20, 2017
MrFinbarr:

Don't accept that as your fate. You can release that your 65k with even a little pH say 5-10k. MMM is very much alive and running normal now. Don't let the media posts get hold of you. You know very well MMM is the only peer-to-peer platform that is trustworthy at the moment.

How true is this?? pls email me details abeg. I put 50k, it has grown to 98k but cant cash out.
Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by cr7lomo: 5:01am On Feb 20, 2017
agohmamuda:

How true is this?? pls email me details abeg. I put 50k, it has grown to 98k but cant cash out.

Stop being naive and foo.lish....ur money don waka...haaaa, fraudsters , can never be satisfied until they milk u dry...de go milk u sote na u go run say u no do again

1 Like

Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by omitade01: 5:53am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=nkemjacob2 post=53865616]i lost 65000 in MMM what message can u preach dat mmm is alive.... u guys don't have a plan to bring it back, the media really took advantage of u guys and they got u.... cos ur leysap holes [/quot

Bros please we dont want someone like you again in the system because your likes are the ones giving problem to the system. If you like do the needful to GH and if you like let it rot away in the system na you sabi. All i know is you are the sets that will come to unstable the system when confidence is high again

1 Like

Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by matrix199(m): 6:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Some kids just don't know when to give up!
Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by matrix199(m): 6:47am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=omitade01 post=53874922][/quote]

Your likes are the flies who would follow a corpse to the grave.

The sooner you accept that MMM has crashed, the better for you. You can still use the little you have left to start up a business.

1 Like

Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by jd1986(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2017
Do not PH New money.... MMM Has been buried since last year.

Where is the stupid ' New Model? grin grin

They telling you now to forget 2016 Marvos & PH New money, who does that? undecided

See d pics attached.

Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by Kingkyle1(m): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2017
WinkWrld:

grin Am coming.After I recover my own totally
Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by Ab4all(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2017
jd1986:
Do not PH New money.... MMM Has been buried since last year.

Where is the stupid ' New Model? grin grin

They telling you now to forget 2016 Marvos & PH New money, who does that? undecided

See d pics attached.
They will never learn. i was once a die-hard fan of mmm until when my close pal started looking for money to even feed, pay his school fees and accommodation because his 400k got trapped in the system. the so-called mmm enthusiasts today are the new "guilders" who will do anything possible to make u part with your money again. pls ask yourself this few questions; if the system is so reliable, why freezing mavros in d first instance? how come about the clog of debt in mmm today?(alot of individual participants have millions of naira trapped in there, why cant they gh. where did d money go to, since its just ph and gh). mmm is fraud, period!!!

3 Likes

Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by knostbrown01(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2017
nkemjacob2:

i also share your pain because nobody saw the freezing coming but i'm telling you that if that does not happen, Fake POP would be everywher from december till now because of human greed.

This is not about deceiving people, if you have 65k and never dead,PHing 1k wont definitely kill you. just do it and see if it works. You are the owner of your 65k not Mavrodi.

You can make this guy your Guilder Aj*** Ade*****, he is very helpful and highly responsive to messages. Go to my Page in your PO, select Guilder and change the email to knost99@gmail.com . he will ansa all your questions once you message him. Thanks
Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by rukygbas: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
latest News from MMM Guiders meeting. MMM may remove Guiders bonuses.Read full details below.
http://www.dailyhitng.com/latest-update-from-mmm-guiders-meetingnew-improvement/
Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by knostbrown01(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
agohmamuda:

bro, PH 1k, when they match you and after payment and released of your mavro.... you will definitely see what you can withdraw yourself, then you will know how to GH all your money out
Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by agohmamuda(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
knostbrown01:

bro, PH 1k, when they match you and after payment and released of your mavro.... you will definitely see what you can withdraw yourself, then you will know how to GH all your money out

Lol, in as much as am serious, 1k looks like a joke. Please have u done this method before?
Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by peeps4u: 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
knostbrown01:

I have heard this info, but I have also heard contradictory ones that you will only be able to GH from the present 1k PH while your 2016 mavros remain locked.

Please, have you done this before?
If you did, were some part of ur 2016 mavros together with ur present PH mavros freed for GH.
Also, what fraction/percentage of your PH was released from ur 2016 mavros.

God bless you
Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
WinkWrld:

How much are you selling?
Re: MMM Issues New Statement -''MMM Nigeria Is Coming Back To Normal'' by knostbrown01(m): 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
agohmamuda:

Lol, in as much as am serious, 1k looks like a joke. Please have u done this method before?
yes bro

(1) (Reply)

MMM Unfreezes Mavro - OMFG!! / Anyone Cashout From Fanbox Before? / TBC Community Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.