Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Can Tithes Be Paid From Income Gotten Through Football Bets? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Tithes Be Paid From Income Gotten Through Football Bets? (550 Views)

What Has Your Faith Got You That You Couldn't Have Gotten Through Secular Means? / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Tithes Be Paid From Income Gotten Through Football Bets? by holuwajobar(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Can someone with good wisdom shed more light to d question..i also play football bets since it is legal.

Re: Can Tithes Be Paid From Income Gotten Through Football Bets? by otemanuduno: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
holuwajobar:
Can someone with good wisdom shed more light to d question..i also play football bets since it is legal.
Don't pay tithe at all. If you feel you have enough to spare, please go outside and help the sick and the needy. I don't think a god should be asking for money from human beings.

DOCTUFOS:
Rastus 4:1-7
1. I have observed and known how a homo can make much wealth without much work. This is better done in the ways of religion.
2. Go now to the temples of the religious people and you shall see how they sell cheap things at costly prices.
3. In the temple of the Jews do they sell a holy dove for eighty shekels of silver. And a fold of shittim wood do they sell for two hundred shekels of silver.
4. And a curtain of linen do they sell for fifty-two shekel of silver, whose worth in the market is only twelve shekels.
5. But they have called it the holy curtain because they sell it in the temple. And the holiest among the holy curtains do they sell for a thousand shekel of silver. And these are bought only by the rich, who used them for their secret chambers, believing that they cannot be attacked by thieves whenever they are behind the curtains.
6. And a bottle of olive oil is sold for seventy shekels in the temple, saying that it is holy and anointed by God.
7. And the priests grow fat upon the money of the poor. As they do in the temple of Furin and Dian, so also do they in the temple of the Jews.
8. In the church of the Krishtens also, they do so. For they buy and sell holy shadows of the apostles, deceiving themselves upon nothing.
Re: Can Tithes Be Paid From Income Gotten Through Football Bets? by holuwajobar(m): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
otemanuduno:
Don't pay tithe at all. If you feel you have enough to spare, please go outside and help the sick and the needy. I don't think a god should be asking for money from human beings.
he is not askin money frm us neither are we doin God a favour.....we r duin oursef a favour of payin tithes to im....cause he sed in His word that prove me, if i wunt open door of blessing......datz after we pay tithes
Re: Can Tithes Be Paid From Income Gotten Through Football Bets? by holuwajobar(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
otemanuduno:

dnt wori abt wot d pastor use ur noney fr....it is between u and ur God
Re: Can Tithes Be Paid From Income Gotten Through Football Bets? by otemanuduno: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
holuwajobar:
dnt wori abt wot d pastor use ur noney fr....it is between u and ur God
No, my God don't collect money, because he doesn't need my money. The pastors do and it's called SCAM!
Re: Can Tithes Be Paid From Income Gotten Through Football Bets? by otemanuduno: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
holuwajobar:
he is not askin money frm us neither are we doin God a favour.....we r duin oursef a favour of payin tithes to im....cause he sed in His word that prove me, if i wunt open door of blessing......datz after we pay tithes
God Almighty didn't say such thing, it was Malachi who said so, for the purpose of duping and scamming the ignorant souls.

(1) (Reply)

African Pastors Exposed With Their Fake Prophecies And Ways / Can You Watch This Without Crying??? / Why False Prophets Can Do Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.