Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) (5340 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Same to you. grin
We still have few hours to call it a day.

Yeah, wish tomorrow is not Monday. grin. But man must work sha cool
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dextology:

Yeah, wish tomorrow is not Monday. grin. But man must work sha cool
You're one of those who hates their job. cheesy grin

How horrible is your boss?. grin
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
You're one of those who hates their job. cheesy grin

How horrible is your boss?. grin

My boss is nice and very supportive, just that time with family is usually not enough. I love family but man must work also.
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dextology:

My boss is nice and very supportive, just that time with family is usually not enough. I love family but man must work also.
That's nice, but family must wait. Else there won't be money to meet their needs.
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
That's nice, but family must wait. Else there won't be money to meet their needs.

Yeah, at least there are elder siblings. Me too go need my own family in due time. grin
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dextology:

Yeah, at least there are elder siblings. Me too go need my own family in due time. grin
Alright!, goodnight.
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Alright!, goodnight.

Rest well.

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by DonEd(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mehn, I had a good laugh when I saw the pic. This guy must be really crazy.

2 Likes

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Castleberry: 12:11am On Feb 20, 2017
Op you need to be flogged

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by frankfab(m): 12:43am On Feb 20, 2017
my belle oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 20, 2017
he died peacefully grin

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by ademasta(m): 6:45am On Feb 20, 2017
frankfab:
my belle oh grin grin
My head o cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by ademasta(m): 6:45am On Feb 20, 2017
L0velyn:
he died peacefully grin
Iku irorun grin
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by ademasta(m): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2017
Castleberry:
Op you need to be flogged
I am sorry ma cheesy
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by ademasta(m): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2017
DonEd:
Mehn, I had a good laugh when I saw the pic. This guy must be really crazy.
Hehehehe grin
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by ademasta(m): 6:50am On Feb 20, 2017
SINZ:
LOL! gringrin
grin
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by ademasta(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2017
prettythicksme:
Rip cheesy cheesy
He is Resting In Pvssy grin
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by ademasta(m): 6:52am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by ademasta(m): 6:52am On Feb 20, 2017
dingbang:
Wats funny? undecided
Everything cheesy
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by ademasta(m): 6:53am On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:
Lol.
Respectable Explorers I see you cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by ademasta(m): 6:53am On Feb 20, 2017
Florblu:
Eyeah! what a faithful man!
Oponu
Oponu gigi ofcos

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by avadella(f): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
youngberry001:
dis guy iz fucking funny grin

grin
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by avadella(f): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
ademasta:

Oponu gigi ofcos
Leave am joor
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by avadella(f): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
ademasta:

He is Resting In Pvssy grin
Ademastaaaa wink
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by ademasta(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
avadella:

Ademastaaaa wink
Avadellaaaaa cool
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by bukason212(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Op, I wu nno mmeeee.

1 Like

Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by ademasta(m): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2017
bukason212:
Op, I wu nno mmeeee.
Kilowi, oro re o ye mi o
Re: He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) by charijee(f): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2017
Sweet suicide
Rest well on the floor cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k / Please, Advise A Single 30 Years Old Virgin / I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.