Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' (58846 Views)

Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Kolababe: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gifty has just been evicted from the on-going Big Brother Naija game. Gifty, who has had a pretty controversial time in the house with her string of kisses, multinational accent and comments about not knowing celebs, leaves the house empty handed.

She was nominated by the housemates for eviction alongside Marvis and Thin Tall Tony. Marvis secured the highest votes from viewers and was automatically safe. Gifty now joins other evicted housemates like Soma, Miyonse and Coco Ice.

While the host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu invited Gifty to the live eviction stage, and he asked her a question from one of the audience at home. The question was, "Gifty you were making hair for most of the housemates, are you a hairdresser in real life?"

Gifty kept beating about the bush, then she said "Well, i learnt things quickly. When i see people do things, i learn fast. I am a fast learner. I pick one or two things from them. I like watching people do it. So i will say i am a professional"

Recall that just some days ago, it was revealed with photos that Gifty before coming into the Big Brother Naija house, was a local hairdresser in Obosi, in Anambra state.

However, from her response above when Ebuka asked her, Gifty who is known for her "fake" attitude did not seem to be proud to call herself a hairdresser.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/giftys-reply-when-ebuka-asked-if-she.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Kolababe: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hmm
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by pojophilius(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
can u do one for banky cheesy grin

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by dollyjoy(f): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
The house will be very dry from now on. I love the controversies that accompanies her.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by dingbang(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Who is Gifty?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Jostico: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
after many kisses you still go hux .well e still remain that sucki sucki pvnis

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Kolababe: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Sunnymatey(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Go girl, u rep wella. Having been a house mate for 28days is victory already. U hav sold ur brand, from now hence u will eat with kings and queens. Africa and beyond knws u now. Pls when u finally grap the power, use it well.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by BerryAnny(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Fake Ass Gurl! Btw Sum1 shld pls run a test 4 d guy above me,i dnt think he iz well.

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Jimi23(m): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Go girl, u rep wella. Having been a house mate for 28days is victory already. U hav sold ur brand, from now hence u will eat with kings and queens. Africa and beyond knws u now. Pls when u finally grap the power, use it well.

Which power is she "grapping" kwa? U mean when she returns to her real local hairdresser life in "Anambla" she should learn to stop being a fake ass who nobody knows.

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by babyfaceafrica: 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bush gal with fake accent

21 Likes

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Deeypeey(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
pls we ve had enuf of Gifty...can we now have sum peace now dt she s gone?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by nairalandfreak(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Fake ass undecided
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
I love this girl

And I pray she succeeds with her new found fame.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sunnymatey:

Get sense oh

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Fake chic grin who evicted her embarassed

1 Like

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by ugochukwufrenzy: 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ok..gıft gıft..no mınd dem jor..erm,where ıs ur shop at onıtsha,my babe for lıke make haır..fake ass

5 Likes

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by stubbornman(m): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Big brother Africa ,I don't even like the movie, in fact I don't do seasonal moviesgrin tongue

6 Likes

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Yewandequeen(f): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
We will miss u small
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by rattlesnake(m): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
The girl is an illeterate

3 Likes

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by seangy4konji: 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
correct girl...

I like hustlers anyway...

we all cant be from dangotes family now and we use what we have to survive our Nigeria.

Caryy on jor...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by seyilabi(m): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Fake life, I pity ur future. sad

2 Likes

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Damilare5882(m): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sunnymatey:
are you bobbyrisky undecided

22 Likes

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by VickyRotex(f): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
I just dislike her fakeness nature...
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Cutesexy1(f): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oh i thought she will go further than this
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by magicminister: 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING AN HAIR DRESS.
THE WAY YOU PEOPLE ARE SAYING "LOCAL HAIR DRESSER" AS IF YOUR 20,000 NAIRA SALARY IS UP TO PAR WITH WHAT SHE MAKES!!!

SHE MAKES AN HONEST LIVING AND IS A HUSTLER. FOR THAT ALONE, SHE HAS MY RESPECT!!

All i see is a beautiful and decent woman. She could've easily been the queen of the runz girl club but she chose to work hard maintain her dignity.

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by sinadrey: 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Like to read comments.. It cures hbp grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by ifewise(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gifty why? u should be proud of ur self,At least u dont knw bankyw.

6 Likes

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Phiniter(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
She is cute

1 Like

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by jamex93(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
no more free food and flexing for ha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.