Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' (58844 Views)

Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by DavidEsq(m): 12:34am On Feb 20, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:

every house mate in that show is fake
And she's Queen. Kponkwem

1 Like

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by ireneidiva(f): 12:34am On Feb 20, 2017
rattlesnake:
The girl is an illeterate
lipsrsealed
rattlesnake:
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 20, 2017
stubbornman:
Big brother Africa ,I don't even like the movie, in fact I don't do seasonal moviesgrin tongue
Try the cartoon na embarassed

1 Like

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nebuchadnezar: 12:35am On Feb 20, 2017
[s]
justjify:

My friend you are thinking with your penis, you need some sense.
[/s]
Nonsense trash you know it's the truth deep down

kiss the truth tongue
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nebuchadnezar: 12:36am On Feb 20, 2017
DavidEsq:

And she's Queen. Kponkwem
she's just playing the game which requires faking

1 Like

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by justjify(m): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash you know it's the truth deep down

kiss the truth tongue
You need yo kiss the truth that your fake GIFTY and all her supporters just bit the dust...
tongue grin cheesy
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by ewigmee: 12:38am On Feb 20, 2017
Ameekas:
Criously I don't like her,everything about her is fake. Thank God she finally leaves tonight.

I will miss her, infact today is the last I will watch bb. She is the only real person there - she wasted no time to show who she is, while others called her name at first and did worst than her later. Even bally that called her LovePeddler of the house fell in her LovePeddler net. I love and miss her in the house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Kingpee2(m): 12:43am On Feb 20, 2017
I disagree with u, the same girl in question is not even proud of the same job you are helping to back up, see ehn, there is a big and huge difference between accepting who she is and also accepting who she's not.... GIFTS IS CHINA MADE CALLED CHINKO, ORIGINAL FAKE..
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Kingpee2(m): 12:44am On Feb 20, 2017
disagree with u, the same girl in question is not even proud of the same job you are helping to back up, see ehn, there is a big and huge difference between accepting who she is and also accepting who she's not.... GIFTS IS CHINA MADE CALLED CHINKO, ORIGINAL FAKE..

magicminister:
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING AN HAIR DRESS.
THE WAY YOU PEOPLE ARE SAYING "LOCAL HAIR DRESSER" AS IF YOUR 20,000 NAIRA SALARY IS UP TO PAR WITH WHAT SHE MAKES!!!

SHE MAKES AN HONEST LIVING AND IS A HUSTLER. FOR THAT ALONE, SHE HAS MY RESPECT!!

4 Likes

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by bbbabes(f): 12:45am On Feb 20, 2017
BerryAnny:
Fake Ass Gurl! Btw Sum1 shld pls run a test 4 d guy above me,i dnt think he iz well.

He needs Phensic and Daga
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by ewigmee: 12:47am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=babyfaceafrica post=53872613]Bush gal with fake accent[/quote
All those calling Giffty fake for her accent, there is a saying that ''if you want to be behave as you are and you will become. As for her lying and being timid for not knowing Banky west, I have travelled alot, lived and worked in Lagos and presently living in portharcourt, but saw banky west photo online with this week's noise (though i hear his name and music from radio) . I just goggled to know who Falz is, so no big deal if they are not known. leave the sweet angel alone.

1 Like

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by mctowel01: 12:50am On Feb 20, 2017
magicminister:
THE WAY YOU PEOPLE ARE SAYING "LOCAL HAIR DRESSER" AS IF YOUR 20,000 NAIRA SALARY IS UP TO PAR WITH WHAT SHE MAKES!!!

SHE MAKES AN HONEST LIVING AND IS A HUSTLER. FOR THAT ALONE, SHE HAS MY RESPECT!!
But she herself wasn't proud to say it.
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by DavidEsq(m): 12:53am On Feb 20, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:

she's just playing the game which requires faking
Nah; she is badly disoriented
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 20, 2017
seangy4konji:
correct girl...

I like hustlers anyway...

we all cant be from dangotes family now and we use what we have to survive our Nigeria.

Caryy on jor...
#Gbam!
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by fadkay: 12:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Your spelling tho
rattlesnake:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 20, 2017
ewigmee:

I will miss her, infact today is the last I will watch bb. She is the only real person there - she wasted no time to show who she is, while others called her name at first and did worst than her later. Even bally that called her LovePeddler of the house fell in her LovePeddler net. I love and miss her in the house.

I will miss her too, I gave up on bbn it will be boring without her, she was the best in the house. #Teamgifty all the way! She anambra hustler female version, I feel her die.
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by softwerk(f): 12:57am On Feb 20, 2017
Haute:

Yes it will be dry like Ginaz yansh. Speaking of which, Ginaz, you no tell me say you get big something. I would have avoided you. I don't like big big hun-hun. LuvU2 ...I hope you don't have big hun-hun?

Okay. That's enough goofing around. I leave for work early. tongue

This one well so?! shocked
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Raydans: 12:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Next time she will know how to keep it real.......fakeness all over her.
Banky w, falz, mr nigeria.
Dey don pursue gifty wey no sabi una ooo
Looool
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by ewigmee: 1:00am On Feb 20, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
Ok..gıft gıft..no mınd dem jor..erm,where ıs ur shop at onıtsha,my babe for lıke make haır..fake ass
All those calling Giffty fake for her accent., there is a saying that ''if you want to be behave as you are and you will become.
As for her lying and being timid for not knowing Banky west or banking north, I have travelled alot, lived and worked in Lagos as a banker and presently living in portharcourt, but saw banky west photo online with this week's noise (though i hear his name and music from radio) . I just goggled to know who Falz is. Free giffty real people.
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Backinfront(m): 1:03am On Feb 20, 2017
ewigmee:

bruh no one cares.
No one fukking cares
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Backinfront(m): 1:05am On Feb 20, 2017
Adanna86:

I will miss her too, I gave up on bbn it will be boring without her, she was the best in the house. #Teamgifty all the way! She anambra hustler female version, I feel her die.

No one in the house misses her.

BBn continues bigger and better.
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Tominiola: 1:24am On Feb 20, 2017
magicminister:

But it's pretty obvious she is not proud about it which is why she was dancing around the topic.
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by madjune(m): 1:31am On Feb 20, 2017
I like this girl joor.

Abeg sell your fake brand to the world.
Who's real in today's world by the way?

Is it fake Banky or yesterday's Falz coming to the house and claiming ?

Abegi...its really possible this girl doesn't know them from far away Obosi.
Very possible.

If one being his or her real self is deemed fake, then fk the world.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by psp2pc(m): 1:46am On Feb 20, 2017
who have you offended that exchanged your brain for maggots.?

Nebuchadnezar:

am pretty sure that Gifty was voted out base on her tribe just like i sense on this post.

you see why one Nigeria is not and can never work.

i keep telling people this
just look at this small show with the aim of promoting project Nigeria but ended up been a tribal stuff.

little wonder i don't watch that useless program

1 Like

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 20, 2017
Backinfront:

No one in the house misses her.

BBn continues bigger and better.
Doubt it sucks balls now
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by SABA2002(m): 2:16am On Feb 20, 2017
I have a word for her..............

3 Likes

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Dklassgh: 2:46am On Feb 20, 2017
LOL
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by MistaBabz: 3:04am On Feb 20, 2017
Pride usually comes before fall. Babe you can now go & enjoy your little fame, by the way your pride evicted you
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by HardTruths(m): 3:34am On Feb 20, 2017
magicminister:

And yet she denies being one! Hairdresser I mean. Perhaps a more fancy name should have been used to describe the vocation...
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by HardTruths(m): 3:35am On Feb 20, 2017
SABA2002:
I have a word for her..............

Word!
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by aspirebig: 3:50am On Feb 20, 2017
I tuned to the BBA station exactly at the point Ebuka was granting this babe this interview, after she response, from her accent and body language, you can tell that she was just a liar, forming . I changed the station immediately andthank God others noticed this fake stuff too.

You just learn fast, na so e dey easy, people dey write agreement for learning a trade? Please she should park well. People pay to learn hairdressing and barbing.
Fake life wont take you anywhere young girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.