Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:21 AM

Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' (58817 Views)

Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Jimi23(m): 4:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:

am pretty sure that Gifty was voted out base on her tribe just like i sense on this post.

you see why one Nigeria is not and can never work.

i keep telling people this
just look at this small show with the aim of promoting project Nigeria but ended up been a tribal stuff.

little wonder i don't watch that useless program

Nah she was voted out based on her stupidity, fake ass life and leaking mouth that just drops lies like bombshells. Now that she's out I'm sure she doesn't know Big Brother.

1 Like

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 20, 2017
grin she likes to watch while people are doing it.... Hmmmm i no talk anything oh
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by misterkay(m): 4:27am On Feb 20, 2017
rattlesnake:
The girl is an illeterate

Say what?
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by 1metre: 4:33am On Feb 20, 2017
magicminister:
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING AN HAIR DRESS.
THE WAY YOU PEOPLE ARE SAYING "LOCAL HAIR DRESSER" AS IF YOUR 20,000 NAIRA SALARY IS UP TO PAR WITH WHAT SHE MAKES!!!

SHE MAKES AN HONEST LIVING AND IS A HUSTLER. FOR THAT ALONE, SHE HAS MY RESPECT!!
why can't she be proud to say she is a hairdresser?than claiming a professional
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by acevic: 4:35am On Feb 20, 2017
rattlesnake:
The girl is an illeterate

Are you sure you are better than Gift? Your spelling is not gifty at all
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 20, 2017
Every reality show is scripted...now lets all breath down and move about our daily activities.

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 20, 2017
Kolababe:

Recall that just some days ago, it was revealed with photos that Gifty before coming into the Big Brother Naija house, was a local hairdresser in Obosi, in Anambra state.

However, from her response above when Ebuka asked her, Gifty who is known for her "fake" attitude did not seem to be proud to call herself a hairdresser.
OP you simply failed to see the bright side. From a local hair dresser in a local town to the big brother stage is a whole lot of achievement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Seun360(m): 5:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Her only let down is Her fakeness but she's got a bright future.
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Olutayo89(m): 5:08am On Feb 20, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Go girl, u rep wella. Having been a house mate for 28days is victory already. U hav sold ur brand, from now hence u will eat with kings and queens. Africa and beyond knws u now. Pls when u finally grap the power, use it well.
what have you been smoking? angry
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 20, 2017
dollyjoy:
The house will be very dry from now on. I love the controversies that accompanies her.
nice b00bs u got. wink
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by adedayoa2(f): 5:44am On Feb 20, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:

am pretty sure that Gifty was voted out base on her tribe just like i sense on this post.

you see why one Nigeria is not and can never work.

i keep telling people this
just look at this small show with the aim of promoting project Nigeria but ended up been a tribal stuff.

little wonder i don't watch that useless program
I can't believe you're educated, aswear down
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by adedayoa2(f): 5:46am On Feb 20, 2017
thornapple:

OP you simply failed to see the bright side. From a local hair dresser in a local town to the big brother stage is a whole lot of achievement
nobody is disputing its not an achievement, but when 90% of people watching big brother naija thinks she's fake, trust me, gifty fakes everything. I mean it.
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by debbie223(f): 5:46am On Feb 20, 2017
i am nt a fan of gify n never will bt what's wrong with being an hair dresser?She should be proud of dat kos its a lucrative biz,i am an hair dresser n though i go to d office on wkdays bt d amount i make 4rm hairdressing on wkends is substantial n as a result i dnt need to depend on my salary dat much,she should b happy instead of been ashamed of it.
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by seguno2: 5:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Is it really true that she is a village hairdresser?
I thought that her refined manners and English shows she is a bright city girl?
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Aystarz: 5:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Damilare5882:
are you bobbyrisky undecided
Bob toh riskyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by davidif: 6:00am On Feb 20, 2017
Kolababe:
Gifty has just been evicted from the on-going Big Brother Naija game. Gifty, who has had a pretty controversial time in the house with her string of kisses, multinational accent and comments about not knowing celebs, leaves the house empty handed.

She was nominated by the housemates for eviction alongside Marvis and Thin Tall Tony. Marvis secured the highest votes from viewers and was automatically safe. Gifty now joins other evicted housemates like Soma, Miyonse and Coco Ice.

While the host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu invited Gifty to the live eviction stage, and he asked her a question from one of the audience at home. The question was, "Gifty you were making hair for most of the housemates, are you a hairdresser in real life?"

Gifty kept beating about the bush, then she said "Well, i learnt things quickly. When i see people do things, i learn fast. I am a fast learner. I pick one or two things from them. I like watching people do it. So i will say i am a professional"

Recall that just some days ago, it was revealed with photos that Gifty before coming into the Big Brother Naija house, was a local hairdresser in Obosi, in Anambra state.

However, from her response above when Ebuka asked her, Gifty who is known for her "fake" attitude did not seem to be proud to call herself a hairdresser.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/giftys-reply-when-ebuka-asked-if-she.html

Is she mixed?
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 20, 2017
Now she has been finally sent packing, she go sabi all the names of the musicians for Ngerian. She go even sabi all the Chibok girls by name self.
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by davidif: 6:04am On Feb 20, 2017
ewigmee:

All those calling Giffty fake for her accent have you guys ever heard Omosexy accent? She perfected how she speaks now by faking it initially. There is a saying that ''if you want to be behave as you are and you will become. As for her lying and being timid for not knowing Banky west or banking north, I have travelled alot- outside Nigeria, lived and worked in Lagos as a banker and presently living in portharcourt, but saw banky west photo online with this week's noise (though i hear his name and music from radio) . I just goggled to know who Falz is. Free giffty real people.

Since when did faking an accent become a good thing? Chai! Nigerians ehn!
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by afrika(f): 6:21am On Feb 20, 2017
ALL OF U CRITICIZING THIS LUCKY STAR THAT MADE IT OUT OF. MANY THAT WENT FOR THE AUDITIONING, IF GIVEN. SAME OPPORTUNITY COULD DO WORSE THINGS. SO SHOT THE FVCK UP AND ALLow HER BE. LOCAL SETS OF FOWLS WHO DO NOT HAVE TALENTS, EVEN SPACE TO VENTURE FOR A WWW SHOW LIKE THIS ARE MAKING NOISE. MTCHEEEEW
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by goldedprince: 6:29am On Feb 20, 2017
she got evicted but her olosho level don increase.
give her a few months , you go see her g wagon
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nebuchadnezar: 6:30am On Feb 20, 2017
[s]
Jimi23:

Nah she was voted out based on her stupidity, fake ass life and leaking mouth that just drops lies like bombshells. Now that she's out I'm sure she doesn't know Big Brother.
[/s]
nope bro go through that guy i quoted and you'll understand

it's based on sentiments and tribal stuff

infact in my opinion the most annoying person in that house is that dirty bisola
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Endtimesmith(m): 6:31am On Feb 20, 2017
Her fakeness fit deceive Devil enter heaven forever.
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nebuchadnezar: 6:31am On Feb 20, 2017
[s][left]
psp2pc:
who have you offended that exchanged your brain for maggots.?

[/s]
but am still better than your useless father aren't i?
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nebuchadnezar: 6:32am On Feb 20, 2017
DavidEsq:

Nah; she is badly disoriented
that's part of the game

the worst most annoying housemate is bisola
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 20, 2017
adedayoa2:
nobody is disputing its not an achievement, but when 90% of people watching big brother naija thinks she's fake, trust me, gifty fakes everything. I mean it.
Iol,
I know but equally understood her.
Pity her i beg. She probably doesn't have anything she could be proud of and didn't want to look inferior among others.
Lots of ladies are like that i'm sure you understand. At times it pays off but for her it all went wrong.
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by mployer(m): 6:35am On Feb 20, 2017
Atlest she is not a runs girl cheesy
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nebuchadnezar: 6:35am On Feb 20, 2017
justjify:

You need yo kiss the truth that your fake GIFTY and all her supporters just bit the dust...
tongue grin cheesy

yes that's the reality because one person will win the cash

it's not about competition because i don't even watch that thing am always occupied cool

but you guys should kiss the truth that even the winner of the money won't be as popular as her with many opportunities trust me

btw
am not gifty fan
i don't do bba that useless tribal show

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Seun360(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2017
mployer:
Atlest she is not a runs girl cheesy

Unlike the hoe called Bisola.
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by wizzlyd(m): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2017
ajuwarhodes:
I just dislike her fakeness nature...
u urself are you real? Can you bodly tell me that you haven't applied any fake thing to ur self
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Muhammedsaliu(m): 6:49am On Feb 20, 2017
#...Egoism no go kill naija
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by psp2pc(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2017
just as I thought... a kid with a phone
Nebuchadnezar:
[left] but am still better than your useless father aren't i?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.