Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' (58834 Views)

Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Gifty Dated Flavour, Now Dating K24 After Leaving Her Marriage After 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by cybriz82(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Go girl, u rep wella. Having been a house mate for 28days is victory already. U hav sold ur brand, from now hence u will eat with kings and queens. Africa and beyond knws u now. Pls when u finally grap the power, use it well.

which brand abeg? soma n bally bleep her b4 she left nau??
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nebuchadnezar: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
[s]
adedayoa2:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. All these children wey dey NL
[/s]
am older than your father
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by adedayoa2(f): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
am older than your father
I hear, no wonder youre Nebuchadnezer. Hahahahahahahahahaaha
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nebuchadnezar: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
[s]
adedayoa2:
I hear, no wonder youre Nebuchadnezer. Hahahahahahahahahaaha
[/s]

tongue
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by ebuclassic18(m): 7:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Jimi23:

Yes popular in her "Anambla Saloom". Hehehehehe.
is Anambra sir,heheheheheheh
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
erosimo:

Nobody questions that but why is she not proud of her noble prefession

Felt she demonstrated her pride by practising the profession the time she was still in the BBN show.

1 Like

Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Jimi23(m): 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
ebuclassic18:

is Anambra sir,heheheheheheh

"Anambla" is the way its pronounced by the very crude ones. So I know lol.
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by ebuclassic18(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jimi23:

"Anambla" is the way its pronounced by the very crude ones. So I know lol.

lol,,,,,,1love
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Jimi23(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
ebuclassic18:

lol,,,,,,1love

2 "lof" bro, 2 "lof". Hehehehehehe. Chop knuckle.
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
Executive hair dresser
Re: Gifty's Reply When Ebuka Asked If She Was A 'hairdresser' by Connie2256: 5:26pm On May 08, 2017
I think this jvzoo academy review can be a good intro course for you if you never heard anything about business before, but if you have some experience or you did some courses, you probably won't learn anything new from this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / Igbo Man Launches #BasedOnLogistics T-shirts After BBNaija (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.