Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". (7629 Views)

Why This Year Valentine Day Got So Much Hype / Where Is Jessicaseth / Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kilo Shele Gangan... Why All These Unnecessary Hype About This Girl Sef. No Be say She Fine Pass " Geexclusive, Trapqueen, Makydebbie, Lovelyn And So On. E Ye Pon Jebe Lakisa. Tho She's Pretty In Her Own Way....
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by NLsheriff: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
We already know na by force make you talk before we know?
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by GEExclusive: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Kilo Shele Gangan... Why All These Unnecessary Hype About This Girl Sef. No Be say She Fine Pass " Geexclusive, Trapqueen, Makydebbie, Lovelyn And So On. E Ye Pon Jebe Lakisa. Tho She's Pretty In Her Own Way....
Awwwwn thanks
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by dollyjoy(f): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
you are indirectly promoting the hype.

2 Likes

Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
NLsheriff:
We already know na by force make you talk before we know?
Why U Carry Am For Head Now
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
And that was how Jessicaseth becme a Nairaland celebrity.

It's good to be beautiful.
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
GEExclusive:
Awwwwn thanks
U Welcome Bae!
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
And that was how Jessicaseth becme a Nairaland celebrity.

It's good to be beautiful.
Bro The Tin Tire Me Ooo
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by youngdanee(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oshey see handsome girl like me smiley
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
A nonexistent attention seeker. Very very unnecessary
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Preca(f): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
And a lot of ladies are having low self esteem....smh. Proud of mamagee3, wetin consign her

2 Likes

Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
Promoting Wetin... No Vex Me With The Wan Wey Deh Ground Oo
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by realBliss(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
dollyjoy:

you're more that those on his list
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by boiz2men(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
bros... that babe in that pix is prettier than those names u mentioned. but they are prettier than the jessicaseth moniker cos that moniker is fake...

by d way ..... e get one babe u mention wey nor suppose dey that list... her ugliness knows no bound

2 Likes

Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Preca:
And a lot of ladies are having low self esteem....smh. Proud of mamagee3, wetin consign her
Abi Naw.
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
And you had to create a thread?smh.
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by boiz2men(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
dollyjoy:

babe.. i give up

i have been trying to analyse the anatomy of your body from neck downwards.. i couldnt....

tiny23 wan die oo of hatred for jessicaseth ... grin
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by youngdanee(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:
bros... that babe in that pix is prettier than those names u mentioned. but they are prettier than the jessicaseth moniker cos that moniker is fake...

by d way ..... e get one babe u mention wey nor suppose dey that list... her ugliness knows no bound
Who be that?grin
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by savagefinder: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Preca:
u say you are not white rice but jellof rice, I say you are pounded yam and egusi With stock fish and fanta, with a plate of beef and ac above the head... sweet mama grin grin grin
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Preca(f): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Abi Naw.
lol..
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by NLsheriff: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Why U Carry Am For Head Now
because i don tire for Jessica matter ahn ahn for how many months now
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

Her Name
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by boiz2men(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
youngdanee:
Who be that?grin

bros na she/he dey lick ya ass for another thread ooo.. abi na u sef b d 2 grin
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by rosalieene(f): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

babe.. i give up

i have been trying to analyse the anatomy of your body from neck downwards.. i couldnt....

Asslicker...... Please get something doing with your life. I won't be surprised if you are the one behind that moniker
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

babe.. i give up

pls,how?
How will I hate someone that doesn't exist here on Nl? You must be a joke.I don't want to talk too much,biko.
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by rosalieene(f): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

babe.. i give up

Asslicker...... Please get something doing with your life. I won't be surprised if you are the one behind that moniker.
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Preca(f): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
savagefinder:
u say you are not white rice but jellof rice, I say you are pounded yam and egusi With stock fish and fanta, with a plate of beef and ac above the head... sweet mama grin grin grin
:* merci
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by obiorathesubtle: 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, Iamdaisy is nairaland's most beautiful hottie
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by youngdanee(m): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

bros na she/he dey lick ya ass for another thread ooo.. abi na u sef b d 2 grin
Hehehe.. No be me own that acct abeg I no be trollgrin
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Tiny23:
And you had to create a thread?smh.
Is It Paining You. Jes Say U're Annoyed. Jessicaseth Has Taken Over The Radar. Madam Clear Road Ojere...
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by GEExclusive: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
As far as I'm concerned, Iamdaisy is nairaland's most beautiful hottie
Kikikiki dis one don chop ponmo
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by boiz2men(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
rosalieene:

Asslicker...... Please get something doing with your life. I won't be surprised if you are the one behind that moniker.

me asslicker? hahahahaa

dem neva born d girl wey i go lick her ass... Actually i have something doing with my life. Im a doctor... i only have weekends to troll... so enjoy..

by the way u fine like a sexy

monkey grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Konji Hold Her!! South African Lady Shares X-rated Photos Of Herself On Twitter / This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.