Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". (7620 Views)

Why This Year Valentine Day Got So Much Hype / Where Is Jessicaseth / Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
GEExclusive:
Error
are u stalking ?
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by boiz2men(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misypee:
just say bye like a normal human being, its what civilized people do

but ya a stranger na... Its much more proper to say bye after a connection has been established and theres a chance that we could meet again.... in order for you to be promoted above the stranger rank... drop ya whatsapp number in my mail(check my siggy for my mail) or send a pm... that way saying bye would make sense
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misypee:
very rude, nobody is feeling insecure

Actually, the guy is right oh...girls are feeling insecure since yesterday
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ma Jeki Ori E Wu Ooo.. I Jes Considered U. Lol

elenu rada rada
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by GEExclusive: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
L0velyn:

are u stalking ?
Between me and you who better pass
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Misypee(f): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

but ya a stranger na... Its much more proper to say bye after a connection has been established and theres a chance that we could meet again.... in order for you to be promoted above the stranger rank... drop ya whatsapp number in my mail(check my siggy for my mail) or send a pm... that way saying bye would make sense
really, why would i want to be promoted, you guys are really funny
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Misypee(f): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
truthsayer007:

Actually, the guy is right oh...girls are feeling insecure since yesterday
i didn't know how i even got into this section, there's alot of craziness going on here
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
L0velyn:

elenu rada rada
Lol.. Lovelyn Are U Annoyed?
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by boiz2men(m): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misypee:
really, why would i want to be promoted, you guys are really funny

Babe... I aint begging u oo... its entirely up to you....

Your promotion comes with a lot of packages

1. you go to the next level - acquaintance.

2. Happiness - u gonna laff out ya teeth.

So choose wisely.. my mail is still open until 12am... got work 2moro
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol.. Lovelyn Are U Annoyed?
nah!
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Misypee(f): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
boiz2men:

Babe... I aint begging u oo... its entirely up to you....

Your promotion comes with a lot of packages

1. you go to the next level - acquaintance.

2. Happiness - u gonna laff out ya teeth.

So choose wisely.. my mail is still open until 12am... got work 2moro
attitude, i wonder why you think i dont already have much of this in my life already, bye
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misypee:
there's no reason why I'll use someone else's picture pn my dp, btw how can you admire someone you don't know or haven't met
By The Way, Am Not Blind Now. When I See Good Things I Apperciate.
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
L0velyn:

nah!
Don't Be Oh! U Sound Friendly
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Misypee(f): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
By The Way, Am Not Blind Now. When I See Good Things I Apperciate.
no please i dont want unnecessary attention
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Don't Be Oh! U Sound Friendly
Trust me i am not
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by boiz2men(m): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misypee:
attitude, i wonder why you think i dont already have much of this in my life already, bye

i see u love going in circles

i dont know how u expect me to respond to this..

1 do i hug you goodbye
2. peck you goodbye
3. kiss you goodbye
or what

P.S: im just trolling joor... dont take my words on here serious... but u still are less ugly than these NL babes (1.4/10) is your score ... the others are on negative
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misypee:
no please i dont want unnecessary attention
I Dnt Give Attention. I Was Never Given One. I Jes Voiced My Mind.
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
L0velyn:

Trust me i am not
Huh.. I Sha Wanna Be Ur Friend
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Misypee(f): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
I Dnt Give Attention. I Was Never Given One. I Jes Voiced My Mind.
ok thanks for voicing
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Misypee(f): 12:00am On Feb 20, 2017
boiz2men:

i see u love going in circles

i dont know how u expect me to respond to this..

1 do i hug you goodbye
2. peck you goodbye
3. kiss you goodbye
or what

P.S: im just trolling joor... dont take my words on here serious... but u still are less ugly than these NL babes (1.4/10) is your score ... the others are on negative
what I'm wondering is why you guys quickly access any girl you see and rate her ugliness or beauty, who asked you to, and it seems its the only thing you guys bother about, did i ask you to rate me? Smh
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 12:00am On Feb 20, 2017
Misypee:
ok thanks for voicing
U sounding Lyk Omo Get Insyd. Daddy's Gal
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by boiz2men(m): 12:01am On Feb 20, 2017
Misypee I just checked ya dp again... ya a teenager.... I have been exchanging words with a teenager... God!! I feel so horrible now.. and on top of that u forming? wtf?

I think i should say the BYE now

Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Misypee(f): 12:09am On Feb 20, 2017
boiz2men:
Misypee I just checked ya dp again... ya a teenager.... I have been exchanging words with a teenager... God!! I feel so horrible now.. and on top of that u forming? wtf?

you're welcome
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 20, 2017
boiz2men:

Omg I laughed so hard. When you pipu will leave all the pretty girls on your street and neighbourhood and come and start ass licking girls on NL . this is what you get ! cheesy grin
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by boiz2men(m): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2017
i didnt say thank you... i said BYE. bikonu stay off my mention...
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Misypee(f): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2017
truthsayer007:

Omg I laughed so hard. When you pipu will leave all the pretty girls on your street and neighbourhood and come and start ass licking girls on NL . this is what you get ! cheesy grin
whats asslicking here, I'm not a teenager though
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by boiz2men(m): 12:13am On Feb 20, 2017
truthsayer007:

bros... read all my comments... i never asslick any girl...... its not in me to do that... I just feel terrible now... small pikin!!! chai..
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 12:14am On Feb 20, 2017
Misypee:
whats asslicking here, I'm not a teenager though
Huh! U Nt A Teenager, Bt Ur Dp Is Telling Me U're Within 16/17.
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Misypee(f): 12:16am On Feb 20, 2017
Stevengerd:
I'm not a teenager, pictures can be deceiving, lemme change it so you'll see
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by boiz2men(m): 12:17am On Feb 20, 2017
Stevengerd:
bros she never write waec... its that bad... bros leave d girl.. Nothing i hate more than d insult of a young girl
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by boiz2men(m): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Stevengerd .. wat do u think of the new dp.....
Re: Why All The Hype About "JESSICASETH". by Stevengerd(m): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Misypee:
I'm not a teenager, pictures can be deceiving, lemme change it so you'll see
Ok Av Seen It...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inspired By True Life Story: Love And Fail BY STEPSGUIDE / Please Pray For Hushpuppi See What Happened To Him In Prison Recently / Nawa!!!! Sly Queen...viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.