Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo (1620 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by Misypee(f): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
English
Biology
Agricultural science
Geography
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by timikings: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misypee:
English
Biology
Agricultural science
Geography

you should have something you really want to study in mind otherwise a couple of courses like agric, biology, botany and geography itself but u need maths
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by maxti: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
My question to you is: what would you like to study?
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by Misypee(f): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
timikings:

you should have something you really want to study in mind otherwise a couple of courses like agric, biology, botany and geography itself but u need maths
mathematics is what I'm trying to avoid
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by Misypee(f): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
maxti:
My question to you is: what would you like to study?
anything that has nothing to do with maths
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by mankan2k7(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Since u are good in agric, u will definitely know different herbs by name.
u are also good in Biology, that makes u to know part of d body wella.

your knowledge of geography can take u to different places on earth
To crown it all, u are a guru in English.

My judgement......... u can become a tuish herbalist
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
mankan2k7:

Smh.
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by yemisquare(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Like seriously?
mankan2k7:

Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by Misypee(f): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
He should have kept quiet instead
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by Mrbigman1(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misypee:
English
Biology
Agricultural science
Geography

Aunty, even people wey dey study english for university must do maths or Statistics or accounting as course in d university.

And a year 1 university Mathis is not just further maths, it's really the advance type.

So u people should quit dis ur hatred for maths. U just ve to love it, u ve to.
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by maxti: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misypee:
anything that has nothing to do with maths

I suggest you take your time to get your papers complete. Dont allow your available result determine your course of study
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by timikings: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misypee:
mathematics is what I'm trying to avoid

I'm not sure you can avoid maths unless you don't wanna attend a university.
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by Misypee(f): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
timikings:

I'm not sure you can avoid maths unless you don't wanna attend a university.
really, so everyone in the uni choosed maths in jamb
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by timikings: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misypee:
really, so everyone in the uni choosed maths in jamb

maths is compulsory in almost all exams and schools
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by Misypee(f): 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
timikings:

maths is compulsory in almost all exams and schools
its a deal breaker seriously i dont want to write maths
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by ashewoboy(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
op, you are not looking bad. you could evade maths in jamb buh you can not evade it in the university.

what do you have passion for assuming you do not dread maths?
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by Misypee(f): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
ashewoboy:
op, you are not looking bad. you could evade maths in jamb buh you can not evade it in the university.

what do you have passion for assuming you do not dread maths?
i dont just think my jamb score would be high if i choose it
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by ashewoboy(m): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misypee:
i dont just think my jamb score would be high if i choose it

dats not what i asked you. what do you have passion for? leave maths aside. what do you wish to study in school?
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by Misypee(f): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
ashewoboy:

dats not what i asked you. what do you have passion for? leaving maths aside. what do you wish to study in school?
biochemistry
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by ashewoboy(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misypee:
biochemistry

na badass course be that. and you nor wan do maths? i laugh in spanish. on a real, sweetie, i don't think there is any course without the requirement of maths. with this course you could evade maths in jamb. just check jamb combination of your school of choice. i think most schools accept eng, biology, physics and chemistry. what's your most preferred institution?
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by Misypee(f): 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
ashewoboy:

na badass course be that. and you nor wan do maths? i laugh in spanish. on a real, sweetie, i don't think there is any course without the requirement of maths. with this course you could evade maths in jamb. just check jamb combination of your school of choice. i think most schools accept eng, biology, physics and chemistry. what's your most preferred institution?
unn
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by ashewoboy(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misypee:
unn

you could do a google search about their jamb combination.

why do you dread maths?
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by Misypee(f): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
ashewoboy:

you could do a google search about their jamb combination.

why do you dread maths?
the subject is the hardest i know
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by ashewoboy(m): 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misypee:
the subject is the hardest i know

just believe that you can do it. attend tutorials in school, it will help boost your performance in maths.
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by Misypee(f): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
ashewoboy:

just believe that you can do it. attend tutorials in school, it will help boost your performance in maths.
i once wrote jamb maths really messed everything up, i don't want to joke with it anymore
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by ashewoboy(m): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2017
Misypee:
i once wrote jamb maths really messed everything up, i don't want to joke with it anymore

m saying you shouldn't do maths in jamb now. do the aforementioned jamb combination but when you get to school i.e when you are finally admitted and you have maths as one of your courses, attend tutorial to boost your maths prowess.

you are a pretty gyal, jamb go consider you for admission#smiles. don't bank on that, just kidding#smiles.
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by Misypee(f): 12:08am On Feb 20, 2017
ashewoboy:

m saying you shouldn't do maths in jamb now. do the aforementioned jamb combination but when you get to school i.e when you are finally admitted and you have maths as one of your courses, attend tutorial to boost your maths prowess.

you are a pretty gyal, jamb go consider you for admission#smiles. don't bank on that, just kidding#smiles.
lol but thats what i was saying all the while, i just wanna avoid it in jamb only
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by ashewoboy(m): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2017
Misypee:
lol but thats what i was saying all the while, i just wanna avoid it in jamb only

then just evade it then. goodluck. do you know 300 is bae now? hope you have a very laudable o level result?
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by Misypee(f): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2017
ashewoboy:

then just evade it then. goodluck. do you know 300 is bae now? hope you have a very laudable o level result?
asin 300 jamb score? Jeez, yea my o level is average, to say the truth its for my kid bro
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by ashewoboy(m): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Misypee:
asin 300 jamb score? Jeez, yea my o level is average

laudable. i don't mean average. i mean do you have an excellent o level result? more reason you have to score 300 and above. if you have an average o level.
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo by Misypee(f): 12:21am On Feb 20, 2017
ashewoboy:

laudable. i don't mean average. i mean do you have an excellent o level result? more reason you have to score 300 and above. if you have an average o level.
well its ok, cant say laudable as its not all A's i didn't cheat you know

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ordeals Of Unilorin Students: How Lecturers Kill Students Slowly / Breaking:ASUU Strike: Resolve All Issues Today, Buhari Orders Ngige / Schools That Have Just Released 2019 POST UTME Forms So Far And Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.