Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

The First Nigerian Web Hosting Company To Host All Its Infrastructure In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The First Nigerian Web Hosting Company To Host All Its Infrastructure In Nigeria (436 Views)

Olapade Becomes First Nigerian To Be Elected Into The World Congress Of Urology / Silverbird To Become The First Nigerian Company To Go All Green! / Implement Critical Infrastructure Protection Bill, ATCON Tells Nigerian Governme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First Nigerian Web Hosting Company To Host All Its Infrastructure In Nigeria by Icoquet(m): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
If you are in need of a web hosting company in Nigeria that could meet your hosting requirements, allows you pay in Naira for website hosting services & domain name registration, has a physical office which you can walk into and is always there to provide 24/7 support, then you need to give Garanntor a try. I was at their office at Opebi Lagos, in December 2015 and to be honest with you, I was impressed with their offerings.

Garanntor is an accredited domain registrar and the first web hosting company in Nigeria to host all its infrastructure in Nigeria without ever hosting outside the country, and it offers Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions to developers, SMEs, NGOs, corporate and government organizations.

http://primekit..ca/2017/02/the-first-nigerian-web-hosting-company.html

(1) (Reply)

New Sony Xperia Z5 Dual Fir Sale / I Need Sound Advice From The Experienced. (please Help) / Content That Generate Most Traffic For Blogs In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.