Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis (899 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / She Needs Ur Advice On Dis / #advice Pls My Friend Needs Dis Am Tried On Giving Her Advice On Dis Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by clarklord: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
I'm dating a gal tho she has a bf b4 I met her so tins where going cool we even had sex BT right now tinz are bad Dan ever she's in d same hostel wit her 1st guy cuz she's double dating plus she said d reason she accepted mi as her date 2 was cuz she luv mi bt right now i feel sumtin left d relationship wen i call her she act strange lyk she no longer want mi through d way she speak sumtimes tho its a longer distance relationship she stay d same town wit mi BT wen she gos to school its a long tin she's always with dat guy BT she act lyk she's not I'm confuse I don't feel luv from her I do d calling almost d tym
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by dingbang(m): 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
BT what do u want me to do now BT why
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by coolknight: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
you are sharing the pussy with another fucker, the fucker being in school will definitely enjoy the pussy more as the girl will spend more time in school than home.
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
make we fry corn?
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by Israeljones(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
after seeing this ur story i actually didnt wanna comment but i just felt i shud now..
if yu knew u didnt wanna lose her why didnt u get her pregnant..
one thing everyone in a relationship must know is this..
Your bf or ur gf is not urs untill you marry or get her pregnant
You have done ur best,, let her be,, shift ur attention to another one...

A lot of people will come in here and tell yu to be sure why she is doing that and you might even be rong abt her,,, bros thats bullsheet..
When A guy start having this kinda feeling of a gurl misbehaving... trust me it's always 98% accurate...
i will advise yu to move onto the Next one...

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by dollyjoy(f): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Leave Girls for now and master the act of communication, jeez!

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by jejemanito: 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
I think it's high time the mods start banning people that openly murder the lexis and structure of the English language and still have the temerity to ask for advice

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by coolknight: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
dollyjoy:

This is dumbest thing I've read in years, is that the major in getting laid or married? girls is that hard to get today
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by clarklord: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
dollyjoy:

communication is not d prob bro
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by hummerwise(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
Israeljones:
after seeing this ur story i actually didnt wanna comment but i just felt i shud now..

A lot of people will come in here and tell yu to be sure why she is doing that and you might even be rong abt her,,, bros thats bullsheet..
When A guy start having this kinda feeling of misbehaving trust me it's always 98% accurate...
Badt guy! israeljones..
i dont think there would be any other advice better than this op... this guy just hit the clit..

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by jejemanito: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
clarklord:
communication is not d prob bro
You just called a girl bro and still think communication is not the problem.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by dollyjoy(f): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Israeljones:
Your bf or ur gf is not urs untill you marry or get her pregnant have done ur best,, let her be,, shift ur attention to another one...

When A guy start having this kinda feeling of misbehaving trust me it's always 98% accurate...
You ought to have asked him if he is made enough to carter for another's burden before advising him to impregnate a poor lady.

To be candid, accepting to date a lady who made it crystal clear she is in a relationship speaks so much about you, dating such lady should be a no no sef because you won't be the last.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by clarklord: 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
jejemanito:
I think it's high time the mods start banning people that openly murder the lexis and structure of the English language and still have the temerity to ask for advice
it all long story I just cut it short dats y it look dat way
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Israeljones:

You think girls are so foolish to get impregnated that easily?.

You're funny. grin
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by GEExclusive: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
There's is love in sharing
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
You ought to have asked him if he is made enough to carter for another's burden before advising him to impregnate a poor lady.

To be candid, accepting to date a lady who made it crystal clear she is in a relationship speaks so much about you, dating such lady should be a no no sef because you won't be the last.
The op is a silly ass who barely knows what he wants. Just imagine him sharing a woman.
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by Israeljones(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
dollyjoy:

mr op this woman here is just one of them..
sister u try

Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by dollyjoy(f): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
The op is a silly ass who barely knows what he wants. Just imagine him sharing a woman.
Imagine one poster said op ought to have gotten her pregnant, impregnating a lady who made you a side boo would be op's greatest undoing, chop and clean mouth jare.
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by clarklord: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
no she told mi to luv her wit d whole of my hrt dat I shouldn't worri abt dat guy cuz dey only see at sch nd dat hide n seek relationship soon ganno stop
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
Imagine one poster said op ought to have gotten her pregnant, impregnating a lady who made you a side boo would be op's greatest undoing, chop and clean mouth jare.
Is only a girl who wants to be impregnated, gets impregnated. Else, i don't see the possibility.
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
clarklord:
no she told mi to luv her wit d whole of my hrt dat I shouldn't worri abt dat guy cuz dey only see at sch nd dat hide n seek relationship soon ganno stop
So i can call your relationship an open one. She's free to keep another man while you're faithful.

You better go and do something meaningful with your life and leave that girl.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
dollyjoy:
Chop and clean mouthshocked
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Low self esteem. You deserve better Op smiley
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by Israeljones(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
You think girls are so foolish to get impregnated that easily?.

You're funny. grin
well no wonder yu had none

Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by babyfaceafrica: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
How can you date someone that already has a bf?...this is low!!... With the quantity of free girls outside and you still accept to be a side booo...smh
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by oponifa28(m): 12:10am On Feb 20, 2017
get some sence brov

she don go
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:24am On Feb 20, 2017
When a JSS 3 boy needs advice on his relationship with his JSS 1 girlfriend, what a world ..
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by enuk80(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2017
jejemanito:

you tot u have spoken well..English master
Re: Pls I Need Your Opinion On Dis by schumastic(m): 8:32am On Feb 20, 2017
clarklord:
I'm dating a gal tho she has a bf b4 I met her so tins where going cool we even had sex BT right now tinz are bad Dan ever she's in d same hostel wit her 1st guy cuz she's double dating plus she said d reason she accepted mi as her date 2 was cuz she luv mi bt right now i feel sumtin left d relationship wen i call her she act strange lyk she no longer want mi through d way she speak sumtimes tho its a longer distance relationship she stay d same town wit mi BT wen she gos to school its a long tin she's always with dat guy BT she act lyk she's not I'm confuse I don't feel luv from her I do d calling almost d tym

if you have no plans of getting married to her then pls just enjoy the offer while it last n stop complaining n sorry to say but you are the side boo here, so u don't expect to get all the attention you need or wa do u think d bf will say if he finds out his girl cheated with u...give yourself brain

(1) (Reply)

Chaii!!! Must Read Romance Story : Dirty Game (18+) Complete Season 4 / Michael Blackson Is Suing The Shade Room $130M For Releasing His Sex Clip (video / Please Help, My Marriage Is Crashing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.