Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) (69620 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Arrives Lagos After His Eviction From Big Brother Naija / Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M / Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please who is Gifty? Was she the one Don Jazzy asked to put off the light?

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
LegalBaby:
She won't be missed.

True grin
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by HarveySpecter1: 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Her beauty intimidated naija babes watching the show. She is a queen when compared to the average naija babes.

Before you scream "fake", lots of naija babes are fake. If you use make up to look better than your natural self, then you are fake.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
BoluGabriel:
please who is Gifty, and what did she do?

Oyo state deputy Governor!
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by mzjaney(f): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
power and fame awaits her in enugu
abi na Anambra sef

fake babe.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by geekybabe(f): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Happy go lucky girl. If there is anything i love about her, it is that she easily detaches. No emotions. She's not clingy. Yes, she might not be someone who can respond to questions smartly and quickly..thats just her. She is not impulsive. If you put her in a class of 50 pple she just might always come 40th or 43rd. But she has a good heart. If you really watch the show you will know. No clique. She does tasks with passion and she just lives her life. She is apparently not exposed..maybe dats why she doesnt know falz and banky. But then i prefer her way over two-faced Uriel.

13 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by ifewise(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
The large Audience BBN hs amaze me,I wonder the kind of leaders & youth we will be raising in nearest future.

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
So no reward for d puna dat was banged and d br**st dat was feely suckled ??

shes not coco ice
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
shamecurls:

Oyo state deputy Governor!
savage!
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
bercarray:
now she can go back to her shop,if you don't know falz and banky w she would sha know her old customers.
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by xykms101: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Abeg make ona hep answer this question ...
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by jbaby265(f): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Naija for life.. Once they carry your matter for head.. Your own don be.. Byeee

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by xykms101: 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Abeg make ona hep me answer this question ...

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by geekybabe(f): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
ifewise:
The large Audience BBN hs amaze me,I wonder the kind of leaders & youth we will be raising in nearest future.

Over sabi. Are you the one 'raising' the leaders? Abi you are the one who pays for their dstv subscription. Oga pack well abeg. Its a free world. If you cant watch, pls swerve.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by HarveySpecter1: 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
geekybabe:
Happy go lucky girl. If there is anything i love about her, it is that she easily detaches. No emotions. She's not clingy. Yes, she might not be someone who can respond to questions smartly and quickly..thats just her. She is not impulsive. If you put her in a class of 50 pple she just might always come 40th or 43rd. But she has a good heart. If you really watch the show you will know. No clique. She does tasks with passion and she just lives her life. She is apparently not exposed..maybe dats why she doesnt know falz and banky. But then i prefer her way over two-faced Uriel.

So to know falz means to be exposed? Lawd, have mercy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Bowwow11(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
nikkypearl:
She is beautiful. ..

But I dont like beautiful dumb girls..ahe couldn't even answer a single question. ..arrrrrrrrhgg angry
I support ur opinion she is just beautiful outside without brain inside of her

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by stankezzy: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
The mode of this eviction is still baffling me, the leave ugly and noise ones like bisola and evict beautiful and entertaining person, if the other fair girl is evicted it will remain ugly ones

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by zicoraads: 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
shamecurls:
Gifty has actually gotten the publicity she craved for and just waiting to get an endorsement........

With her style, gender, beauty and exposure, She definitely will get a big one!
You are obviously not watching it. Which style? grin Apart from gender and beauty, that girl has nothing going for her. Even that exposure won't help her. She only succeeded in getting the attention of our top politicians. So if she wants to get down, her bill will be high enough.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Goahead(m): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
wemmieslim:
The girl is so dumb and dry, with her irritating ascent, I'm glad she's out.
You aren't better neither.

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by JoyceNelly(f): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
No desperado makes it real......
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Maj196(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Me no kuku watch d dumb show.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by timjonz: 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Don jazzy be like "oya gift put off light"
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by erosimo(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
geekybabe:

If she has a good heart then she won't choose to be fake

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by popefuse(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
timidapsin:
Who is Banky W is he a Footballer?
no he is the senate president
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
nikkypearl:
She is beautiful. ..

But I dont like beautiful dumb girls..ahe couldn't even answer a single question. ..arrrrrrrrhgg angry
angry
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by tribalistseun: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Big lip kemen made Queen TBOSS cry. Kemen you have over stay your welcome. Uyo go see you next week.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by timidapsin(m): 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
popefuse:
no he is the senate president
I thought it was Osinbanjo... Has he been evicted?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Just hating on the poor girl..

Nigerians and hypocrisy...even if she made some mistakes...we make worse and have worse habits and characters...

I hate when people judge and hate being judged.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by popefuse(m): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
BoluGabriel:
please who is Gifty, and what did she do?
gifty ls a pepper seller at mami market and she lost her money

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
stankezzy:
The mode of this eviction is still baffling me, the leave ugly and noise ones like bisola and evict beautiful and entertaining person, if the other fair girl is evicted it will remain ugly ones
so in ur mind fairness constitute beauty? Na ur type dey marry beauty without brain put for house, and might I add u put that Inferiority complex in check
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
I am a little confused about this show. Now how do you get a group of youth locked up together, idling away, drinking, eating and 'gisting' and wasting productive time, then have a much more larger number of people watch, follow and sometimes vote to reduce them till one of them 'carry 25million go'? Why not share 25 million among them to empower them to create innovative solutions to the environmental and industrial lacuna we have as Africans? And you call yourself BIG BOTHER?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Debbie-Rise's BBNaijaFinale Outfit & Sunlight Detergent Cover Lookalike" (Pics) / Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show / Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.