Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This. (689 Views)

I Can End Your Relationship With Just “I Miss You” - Female Twitter User / 10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile / Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This. by timidapsin(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
Feeling bored? Open Google click images

And search for Bosta

After you've seen it, don't spoil the fun, Don't write who or what you saw, just smile and mention others so they can see it also wink
Re: End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This. by timidapsin(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Come back and Thank me smiley
Re: End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This. by Topestbilly(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Booked!

Coming back whether to abuse u or clap for u.

*Edited*

Nonsense boy, u need slap.

WARNING :

DON'T VIEW WHILE EATING.
Re: End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This. by SINZ: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
OP thank you smiley
Re: End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This. by timidapsin(m): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Topestbilly:
Booked!

don't spoil the fun... wink
Re: End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This. by Dannidom(m): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Waoh That was fun
Re: End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This. by timidapsin(m): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
SINZ:
OP thank you smiley
you are welcome bro... Now you can sleep in peace grin
Re: End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This. by subtlemee(f): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Awww! My boredom is cured with the pics,i am awe struck
Re: End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This. by timidapsin(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
subtlemee:
Awww! My boredom is cured with the pics,i am awe struck
you are welcome.. Now you can end today with a smile smiley
Re: End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This. by coolcharm(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lol. Op, you honestly look like bosta. Haaahaaaa
Re: End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This. by Miner13: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This. by timidapsin(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Topestbilly:
Booked!

*Edited*

come on don't spoil the fun
Re: End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This. by jeyselassie(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
guy u no well
Re: End Your Day With A Smile, You Need To See This. by windeal: 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Op must be a bosta

(1) (Reply)

She Has Killed Me / The Price For Honesty. / Why Most Girls Use Guys For There Financial Benefit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.