Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Why Most Android Phone Are ALIKE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Most Android Phone Are ALIKE (501 Views)

What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / Which Application On Your Phone Are You Addicted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Android Phone Are ALIKE by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Why most of us buy phones or smartphones for more clarification, only few of us actually and specifically use smartphones that are rear. By eliminating phone from the same manufacturing company, we would notice that all Apple products are off. So we can concentrate on the Androids.

The reason for the familiarity between android devices are wide, some say it is because they use the same OS. Well that is a platform for the commonality between android smartphones but certainly not the only viable reason. After all those discussions let me introduce you to the reason I think constituted a factor to the similarity of the android market.

Almost all android companies do not manufacture themselves
For products like the display, most low revenue company get them manufactured for. Unless you got real cash before you can get a custom design. Even products like the battery might be manufactured for some.

The most common of this that almost all of them get involved with is the processor which i undoubtedly the snapdragon 820 which i on 80% of new android phones and the 20% from the snapdragon 821 that can be found on the google pixel and the likes. The reason why this is a factor that makes android smartphones look and run alike is the fact that when it comes to display, most look alike because the have the pixel density and screen resolution. Benchmark, they are all the same because of the snapdragon and the GPU.

The android operating system
This factor can’t be left out as you might have guessed. Even most lame android users know almost all the android phone when they see it not to talk of when they get the chance to operate the device. Companies like huawei and Samsung do a very good job in re-customizing the whole android look and feel without reducing or contradicting security.

That’s all from here, make sure to let me know what you think about this and maybe your little addition that will certainly be needed.
http://thetechlicense.com/2017/01/02/android-phone-alike/
Re: Why Most Android Phone Are ALIKE by DivinelyBlessed: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Educative read
Re: Why Most Android Phone Are ALIKE by sorextee(m): 12:49am On Feb 20, 2017
Understood
Re: Why Most Android Phone Are ALIKE by harrowmykel(m): 2:05am On Feb 20, 2017
nice

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Modem Needed Within ALG Asap / LG G6 Launched At MWC 2017: 5.7-inch Display With New 18:9 Aspect Ratio / From Borderless Displays To Curved Screens, How Your Smartphone Is Changing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.