Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess (128613 Views)

Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Factfinder1(m): 12:14am On Feb 20, 2017
http://ogashub.com.ng/who-is-a-slay-queen-qualities-all-ladies-must-posses/

WHO IS A SLAY QUEEN?
A slay queen is a girl with brains & not the one with heavy make up on. She is not the one who seeks for attention on social media. She is the one who uses tenses correctly and appropriately. Not the one that has to shorten every word because she doesn't know how to spell.
She is a girl with a skill...
She is the girl who respects her relationship or marriage. She is never heard but seen . You know her from what she does and not what she says.
She is not the most expensively dressed but she is the most decently dressed. A slay queen respects the sanity of womanhood. She carries herself with much dignity.
Having so many likes on your pictures doesnt make you a slay queen, wearing heavy makeups doesn't make you a slay queen, looking like a flower girl, a dog or a polio victim doesn't make you a slay queen either. Most of these so called Snapchat/IG girls are empty inside. They keep on regretting a lot about their past but pretend to be happy outside their home.
Stop boasting about the number of men that want you, stop boasting about the number of likes/ reactions you get on your pictures, stop boasting about the number of followers you have on IG, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat et al. Remember that cheap articles have more buyers. Build yourself into the woman that people will always respect and admire.
Never follow the crowd but be yourself. Be bold but humble, be Godly, be hard working, respect
your relationship or marriage, be ambitious
but contented, dont make men your priority
in life but build yourself into the woman that
men will always want to take home to their
mama , not the one they only want to take to
hotels and clubs. Don't allow the number of likes, reactions and followers on your social media platform validate your existence.
Trust me, if you just trap a man with your body, he will go one day because more pretty girls are becoming adults on a daily basis. Let men fall for your personality and not your bedmatics.
No, I'm not saying being trendy is trashy, but do you also slay in your academics? Did your boobs get you grades or your brains? Having a selling point is good, but let that selling point be that which can never go out of fashion. Let it be something that will always attract the right kind of people with corresponding attitudes to you.

»»Keep on slaying««

Written by qute favour (factfinder1) for:http://ogashub.com.ng

Read more at http://ogashub.com.ng/who-is-a-slay-queen-qualities-all-ladies-must-posses/

70 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Pointblank09(m): 12:20am On Feb 20, 2017
I was here
FTC

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 20, 2017
They don't comment on such threads. grin

Nice one.

33 Likes

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 20, 2017
Ok after slaying what next .. does it secure a job?

Its like you hating on females on social media and obssessed about makeup..

Tiwa savage dey skay all day everyday yet her makeup is much (nice tho)
She dress skimpy too sometimes .. even OPRAH Wears heavy make up
Anyway if this helps your self esteem then fab write up smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Bumbae1:
Ok after slaying what next .. does it secure a job?

Its like you hating on females on social media and obssessed about makeup..

Tiwa savage dey skay all day everyday yet her makeup is much (nice tho)
She dress skimpy too sometimes .. even OPRAH Wears heavy make up
Anyway if this helps your self esteem then fab write up smiley
Calm down ma', the op only passed a message.

23 Likes

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 20, 2017
i didnt read all tat but i think you have a point grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:
Come down ma', the op only passed a message.

Who says im not calm ..??
I too only sharing my opinion ... its allowed isn't it or u d only one who has right to comment on a thread ?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Story for the goddesses angry angry undecided

#SlayingSlayer kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2017
Mrtolotolo sorry that topic for fp piss me off d guy wey beat dat woman ..
Need tea grin
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

Who says im not calm ..??
I too only sharing my opinion ... its allowed isn't it or u d only one who has right to comment on a thread ?
Is obvious you misunderstood the message. No one said you can't air your opinion.

She didn't say don't make-up or wear skimpy clothes, but do so with something upstairs, do so while working on priorities.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by emmayayodeji(m): 12:29am On Feb 20, 2017
Aderola15:
Story for the goddesses angry angry undecided

#SlayingSlayer kiss kiss kiss

aunty u no dey sleep grin
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 20, 2017
emmayayodeji:

aunty u no dey sleep grin
Buhari travelled with my sleep cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Bumbae1:
Mrtolotolo sorry that topic for fp piss me off d guy wey beat dat woman ..
Need tea grin

Awwww..

Pele shyosky cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Pointblank09(m): 12:32am On Feb 20, 2017
The message is clear. People should be real. I hope they will hear.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:
Is obvious you misunderstood the message. No one said you can't air your opinion.

She didn't say don't make-up or wear skimpy clothes, but do so with something upstairs, do so while working on priorities.

Ok but surely op can address me undecided and explain what she means better
Cause all i see is someone who browses social media hating on people she doesn't even know ..
just saying how does she know they dont have brain

Females angry girl on girl everytime isn't it hard enough we get this ish from guyz but for few brownie points she goes there anyway
Lol but i no vex sha grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 20, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Awwww..

Pele shyosky cheesy

Lol a pastor for that matter still pissed one will think its me the guy beat grin
So u too support Op abi shocked
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:

What are the priorities?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Jglad(f): 12:34am On Feb 20, 2017
Who slay epp abeg
Will it bring down Dollar rate
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by emmayayodeji(m): 12:35am On Feb 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Buhari travelled with my sleep cry cry cry

R.i.p to ur sleep then grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol a pastor for that matter still pissed one will think its me the guy beat grin
So u too support Op abi shocked

Don't mind the fake pastor..

What op?

I didn't even read this thread.. tongue
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 20, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Don't mind the fake pastor..

What op?

I didn't even read this thread.. tongue
Lol about slay queens wey get priority wey no get job grin
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

Cause all i see is someone who browses social media hating on people she doesn't even know ..

Females angry girl on girl everytime isn't it hard enough we get this ish from guyz but for few brownie points she goes there anyway
Forget about the messenger and take the message. grin

Op, came up hard on girls but it's the truth, the shït people see on fb and Ig is disturbing.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol about slay queens wey get priority wey no get job grin

Oh...

Let me read...
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Factfinder1(m): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

Funny you
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 20, 2017
emmayayodeji:

R.i.p to ur sleep then grin grin
Lailai, that's not possible. He should return because of sleep ooo cry

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:
Forget about the messenger and take the message. grin

Op, came up hard on girls but it's the truth, the shït people see on fb and Ig is disturbing.

But wait

I see this things to everyday ( How does it affect your personal life though)
Just saying chics fill their heads with things that do not concern them .me its how to open my next store that is my oroblem ..social media and what ppl do ZERO INTEREST

The urban term slay she using comes from the so called empty brains she on about
But u know what let me just stop im indulging too much .

Enjoy wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 20, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

What are the priorities?

Her education, or better still, get a job. Instead of disturbing fb and Ig with silly pictures and stupid post.

Those are better priorities to slaying. Has slaying put food on anyone's table?.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hmmm..

She has some valid points though..
Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Hmmm..

She has some valid points though..
Not disputing shedoes but.... u know me grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:
Her education, or better still, get a job. Instead of disturbing fb and Ig with silly pictures and stupid post.

Those are better priorities to slaying. Has slaying put food on anyone's table?.

Actually it has..

The Kardashians..etc.. didn't become successful from any of the priorities you stated above..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

Not disputing shedoes but.... u know me grin

I know you wella osky.. cheesy

Beauty with brain tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess by thesuave10(m): 1:57am On Feb 20, 2017
Bumbae1:

But wait

I see this things to everyday ( How does it affect your personal life though)
Just saying chics fill their heads with things that do not concern them .me its how to open my next store that is my oroblem ..social media and what ppl do ZERO INTEREST

The urban term slay she using comes from the so called empty brains she on about
But u know what let me just stop im indulging too much .

Enjoy wink

Bumbae1

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.