Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,659 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? (8633 Views)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / African Parents In Diaspora: How Do You Raise Your Children In African Way? / Would You Put Your Parents In A Nursing Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AloyEmeka6: 5:27am On Dec 09, 2009
Will you add your parents in your facebook list of friends if they send a request to you?

Please vote.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AndreUweh(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2009
yes
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2009
yes
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2009
Yes. . . .
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2009
No.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by chiogo(f): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2009
Nah.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AloyEmeka6: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2009
stillwater:

No.

Will you add your big uncles and aunts?
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by pureminded: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2009
Mum's there
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AloyEmeka6: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2009
pureminded:

Mum's there

I bet she's inactive.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by pureminded: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

I bet she's inactive.

She never logged On grin I set up the acct wink
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by platinumnk(f): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2009
Funny. . a lot of my uncles and aunts are on fb lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I shudder but I add them on my limited list cool
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by chocomillo(f): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2009
There are always some bad players in any off or online activity.So in the interest of my privacy,NO.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AloyEmeka6: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2009
pureminded:

She never logged On  grin I set up the acct  wink

Just say it's your account opened with mom's name.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by pureminded: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Just say it's your account opened with mom's name.

Anyhow cheesy
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AloyEmeka6: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2009
chocomillo:

There are always some bad players in any off or online activity.So in the interest of my privacy,NO.

You are afraid one of your relations will act goofie on FB?
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 10, 2009
Infact I change my mind, NO grin

A friend of mines added some of her relatives and church friends online. On her status, she said she shopped till she dropped.

While she was talking to her mom, her mom said "A friend of mines said you went shopping again. You know you aint got no money" . . .

I no fit grin grin
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by mamagee3(f): 1:36am On Dec 10, 2009
No!!!!
Most parents don't even know much about computers, lol
. grin grin
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AloyEmeka6: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2009
Mine knows but they don't know what if facebook.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by davidif: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2009
my sister did it.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 11, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Will you add your big uncles and aunts?

Yes, if they are cool. tongue
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by chiogo(f): 4:03am On Dec 11, 2009
I have my aunt and uncle only because they sent the request. I'd rather not have 'em grin but I guess they're iight.

I mean I already have many of my teachers from high school on there so being careful of what I write isn't that hard.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AloyEmeka6: 4:36am On Dec 13, 2009
I mean I already have many of my teachers from high school on there so being careful of what I write isn't that hard.

You must have some deep seated secrets, if not why do you write carefully on facebook?
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by chiogo(f): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You must have some deep seated secrets, if not why do you write carefully on facebook?
Has nothing to do with secrets. I mean like using curse words in my status updates or whatever.
I use acronyms anyway. tongue
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by Secretz(f): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2009
NOOOOO WAYYYYY! My mum opened her own account, she has quite a few friends on there I must say . . . . . when my younger bro and I found out we were like 'don't bother, we wont accept your request' she just hissed, 'I wasn't going to add you anyway, as if I haven't got proper friends, I am not that sad'. Imagine oooo. lol grin
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by chiogo(f): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2009
^LOL, That's so weird. Your mom is hip. grin
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by iice(f): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2009
No.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AloyEmeka9: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
iice:

No.

The pandoras box should remain closed. mama will definitely open it if invited on facebook. How many men 40 years and above are on facebook anyway?
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by iice(f): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

The pandoras box should remain closed. mama will definitely open it if invited on facebook. How many men 40 years and above are on facebook anyway?

LOL she's not much for such things and even if she was, i wouldn't add her.
Hah, there are a lot of 40 plus i'd wager.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AloyEmeka9: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
iice:

LOL she's not much for such things and even if she was, i wouldn't add her. 
Hah, there are a lot of 40 plus i'd wager. 

What are they doing on facebook?. Looking for mistresses?
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by iice(f): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2009
Some aren't married na and some maybe divorced or widowed. And yes mistresses too.
Re: Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? by AloyEmeka9: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2009
iice:

Some aren't married na and some maybe divorced or widowed.  And yes mistresses too.

A 40 yr old single man should be somewhere looking for a serious partner close to his own age and not on facebook preying on college girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Daughter Died Last Week. / Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? / UK Court Allows Nigerian Couple To Keep Stolen Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.