Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 PM

Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) (5108 Views)

A Bank Used CBN Form A To Rob Me Of My Student Upkeep Allowance / School Fee Payment Using Form A / Latest Information On Form A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) by CorrectPikiN: 1:23am On Feb 20, 2017
This thread is for those of us that need dollar to pay our school fees but can't afford the back market due to its high rate.

Please let's meet here to encourage one another, give information on banks especially the one with the fastest finger and any other genuine way one can go abt it.
Re: Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) by CorrectPikiN: 1:25am On Feb 20, 2017
I filled my FORM A with Sterling Bank on 17 of feb.
Re: Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) by Thecassanova: 1:26am On Feb 20, 2017
Following

I asked at zenith and firstbank on Fri they said it's dragging. On and off, so it's not sure. But I think with what CBN Governor said we should be able to get it at 375 on monday to only universities.
Re: Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) by CorrectPikiN: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2017
Thecassanova:
Following

I asked at zenith and firstbank on Fri they said it's dragging. On and off, so it's not sure. But I think with what CBN Governor said we should be able to get it at 375 on monday to only universities.

Yes I read something like that last night on leadership newspaper. God will see us through.
http://leadership.ng/news/572491/give-customers-n375-for-school-fees-medicals-cbn-directs-banks
Re: Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) by Electroweb(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
I heard that part of the requirements for form A is tax clearance certificate.
Re: Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) by CorrectPikiN: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Electroweb:
I heard that part of the requirements for form A is tax clearance certificate.

Wow!!! I was told that today, I am thinking Hw I will get tax clearance. Do u have any idea
Re: Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) by Emexnairaland(m): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2017
Can someone pay through form A now, does it still take that long?
Re: Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) by Electroweb(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
CorrectPikiN:

Wow!!! I was told that today, I am thinking Hw I will get tax clearance. Do u have any idea

No idea.
Re: Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) by CorrectPikiN: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Emexnairaland:
Can someone pay through form A now, does it still take that long?

With the new policy, u can pay within one week as CBN plans to release $1m weekly for form A and pta
Re: Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) by tunashg: 2:23am On Feb 22, 2017
kindly contact tunash bureau de change for your forex especially dollar at the cheapest and unimaginableable rate.you can be rest assured that you will be given nothing but the best service.
Re: Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) by Emexnairaland(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
CorrectPikiN:

With the new policy, u can pay within one week as CBN plans to release $1m weekly for form A and pta
Alright, thanks bro. Let's hope it gets better
Re: Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) by lordkratos: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2017
you no longer need tax clearance. CBN just amended the policy.
CorrectPikiN:

Re: Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) by angelTI(f): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2017
CorrectPikiN:

Tax clearance is no longer needed.
Re: Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) by ladylco: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
CorrectPikiN:

Visit LIRS for your tax clearance if you are in lagos. and if you work in a structured organization, you company should be filing tax for you so ask your HR for your tax clearance.
Re: Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) by Thecassanova: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
angelTI:

Tax clearance is no longer needed.

Wow thanks, so what should we take along to the bank?
Just quotation of fees and admission letter?

And what's the rate of the $ for form A.
Re: Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) by angelTI(f): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Thecassanova:

Wow thanks, so what should we take along to the bank?
Just quotation of fees and admission letter?

And what's the rate of the $ for form A.

Completed Form A, biodata page of your international passport, school invoice, admission letter.

Please note that the current limit is $15,000 per term/semester at a provisional rate of $/N375.00.,

2 Likes

Re: Accessing Dollar Throught Banks (FORM A) by Thecassanova: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
angelTI:

Completed Form A, biodata page of your international passport, school invoice, admission letter.

Please note that the current limit is $15,000 per term/semester at a provisional rate of $/N375.00.,
Did they give you any confirmation letter after? Like any evidence of payment

(1) (Reply)

I'm A 24 Year Old Lady Relocating To Canada Or Australia / Any Idea About Estonian Economy / Start-up Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.