Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

You Are Your Obstacle (A Must Read) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Are Your Obstacle (A Must Read) (474 Views)

The Obstacle In Our Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Your Obstacle (A Must Read) by Davidlein(m): 1:35am On Feb 20, 2017
"One man can change the world" so they said. Yes, it is very possible and happening today. It is just a pity most of us cannot comprehend the word 'change the world'.
You can change any bad situation you find yourself in with you being persistent.
Change is inevitable but we must note that no change can come to existence without actions.
You don't need to wait for the perfect time to create something because there won't be perfect time, it is your responsibility to create a perfect time.
You take no actions, you procrastinate; you are your obstacle.
You keep waiting for the perfect time, you feel there's no enough resources; you are your obstacle.
You are very creative but you fail to make use of that creativeness; you are your obstacle.
You're filled with wisdom, you understand every concept but you're now seen as the embodiment of laziness; you are your obstacle.
Don't be your obstacle, pick yourself up, it is never too late, resilience and perseverance are mandatory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Your Obstacle (A Must Read) by jomagibs: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Tear my cloth!

Gut na me get this post procrastination is killing me badly

thank for this

1 Like

Re: You Are Your Obstacle (A Must Read) by Davidlein(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
jomagibs:
Tear my cloth!
Gut na me get this post procrastination is killing me badly
thank for this
You can overcome it bro, you can do it.

(1) (Reply)

'the Fall' Short Story By David Lein Victor / Literature / To Nbgo Ekun Aladura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.