Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor (43568 Views)

The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / Mercedes Benz S550 Armoured Sedan : The Official Car Of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo / BMW 750li: The Official Car Of Nigeria's Inspector General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by odaniel1(m): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2017
They buy "Armoured" this and that because they know they offer nothing to the people who will harm them in turn should they have face to face encounters with them-our leaders!
Tell us somfn diffrt pls..
Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by buchilino(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2017
idu1:
what's bad in it. As long as he doing what he's appointed the doing....

SERIOUSLY UR ASKING Y ITS BAD 4 A PUBLIC SERVANT 2 USE A LIMO AS AN OFFICIAL CAR.
Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by Iamthoney(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2017
misterh:
Would you rather he rides in a Keke Napep or a car with no security or comfy features?
shey him go use all the features? No! The car go reach at 30-50milli. Shey u know sey if dem give all lagosian 1milli each change go remain for him to buy customized EOD?
Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by idu1(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2017
buchilino:

SERIOUSLY UR ASKING Y ITS BAD 4 A PUBLIC SERVANT 2 USE A LIMO AS AN OFFICIAL CAR.
my frd free me please i ve told you when u get there u can start using ijapa.
Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by buchilino(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2017
idu1:
my frd free me please i ve told you when u get there u can start using ijapa.

WEN I GET DER BY GODS GRACE, I WILL DO RIGHT THING.
Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by idu1(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2017
buchilino:

WEN I GET DER BY GODS GRACE, I WILL DO RIGHT THING.
whats the right thing?

List them for me?
Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by Bimpe29: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2017
One will wonder how some of the special features of the so called beast are being put to use. Is only the Driver that enjoy the pleasure that it avails. The big fishes rarely spend one hour at a stretch in the car.
Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by aloziedaya(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Our government wasting money in cars since 1760
Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by misterh(m): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2017
buchilino:

TRUMP IS WAT?., D AMERICAN PRESIDENT, IS AMBODE D PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. I STAND TO BE CORRECTED BUT DAT BMW WILL NOT COST ANYTHING LESS THAN 50 MILLION. GO TO ALL GOVT MINISTRIES IN LAGOS N C ABANDON VEHICLES ALL OVER D PLACE. JUST HALF OF D COST OF DIS BMW CAN MAKE ALL DOSE VEHICLES TO START WORKING. BESIDES DOESN'T LAGOS HAVE BULLET PROOF JEEP DAT AMBODE USES, Y ADD ANOTHER.
The fact that Ambode isn't the president of Nigeria doesn't negate the fact that he needs optimum security. In view of this, his security team believes he needs to use the aforementioned BMW. Would you rather they spend less than is expected to satisfy citizens like you? This would have become an issue if Lagos couldn't afford it but Lagos' economy can afford to buy this kinda vehicle for the governor.
Moreover, knowing the volatile nature of the political scene in Nigeria, he needs the protection his team deems necessary.

Cheers!
Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by misterh(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2017
Iamthoney:
shey him go use all the features? No! The car go reach at 30-50milli. Shey u know sey if dem give all lagosian 1milli each change go remain for him to buy customized EOD?
Following your logic, shey Obama used all the features of the Beast while he was president? Know the importance of being proactive over being reactive. The features listed are meant to prevent incidents, rather than finding a cure to them.

Why would they give all Lagosians 1 million naira each? In what clime is that done? Does the EOD have enough security facilities to protect the governor? Question would be raised if the government couldn't afford to buy the car, but obviously Lagos state govt can afford to buy it.
Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by buchilino(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2017
idu1:
whats the right thing?

List them for me?

I THOUGHT U SAID I SHOULD FREE U
Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by jordinsparkles(f): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2017
Mtcheeeew copy copy people
Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by DesignAssasin(m): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Yes it can, if you crash it
Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by DesignAssasin(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2017
olaolulazio:
Can the car take one to God?

Yes it is can, if you crash it
Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by ayaside(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
If they doing their job,they won't need armored cars.Nigeria is just....
Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by coolpenny: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
Don't be idle. Make a wise decision today. Invest that spare money in Donation Hub and reap your dividends in no time. Invest wisely.
Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by Brivelyn(f): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor by Iamthoney(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
misterh:
Following your logic, shey Obama used all the features of the Beast while he was president? Know the importance of being proactive over being reactive. The features listed are meant to prevent incidents, rather than finding a cure to them.

Why would they give all Lagosians 1 million naira each? In what clime is that done? Does the EOD have enough security facilities to protect the governor? Question would be raised if the government couldn't afford to buy the car, but obviously Lagos state govt can afford to buy it.
Brother I tell you this, that car won't save anybody using it should any form of harm wanna visit the owner or occupant of the car though I don't pray for such. No question will be raised should the government of Lagos decides to go for a cheaper car with lesser specs rather they will appear honest in the eyes of lagosians cos they are cutting cost. Do you know that another government will still buy a better sophisticated car than what Ambo is using should they defeat his government in the next election? As for the 1milli thing I said earlier, I know it won't happen. I'm just tryna let you know that money saved from cutting cost and going for a cheaper car will do lagosians great deal of good and also better their lives one way or the other should the government put the money into the right sector of the state. Mind you, I like your sense of reasoning for it is topnotch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident Involving Truck And Bus On Ore-Lagos, Today (Photos) / Ever Had Your Keys Locked Inside Your Car, With No Spare Around? / Check Out This Weird Plate Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.