Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Airforce Come And Buy This 40k Followers Instagram Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airforce Come And Buy This 40k Followers Instagram Account (633 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Girl Snubs White Collar Job, Joins Nigeria Airforce (Pics) / Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos / Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airforce Come And Buy This 40k Followers Instagram Account by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 20, 2017
Features
1)It took me 1 month to build the account to 23k followers
2)Average likes of 1,000 on each post.
3)Followers impression @70% ( meaning most ate active)
4)Average of new 500 followers daily.

this Instagram page is good for brand owners,models,artistes to reach out out to the world....40,000 Instagram followers account for Sale
ChrisAiforce this is an already built fan base for you... I am ready to sell it to any interested buyer!
Re: Airforce Come And Buy This 40k Followers Instagram Account by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 20, 2017
talk to his P.A @Pinkjacket grin
Re: Airforce Come And Buy This 40k Followers Instagram Account by SINZ: 2:13am On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:
talk to his P.A @Pinkjacket grin

Na pinkcondom, no be only pinkjacket. gringrin
Re: Airforce Come And Buy This 40k Followers Instagram Account by EncephalonPikin(m): 2:18am On Feb 20, 2017
So what exactly is d economic benefit of the Instagram page

Submit your cv to me and your proposal preferrably 30 convincing reasons why an investor like me should buy it. grin grin grin
Re: Airforce Come And Buy This 40k Followers Instagram Account by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 20, 2017
EncephalonPikin:
So what exactly is d economic benefit of the Instagram page

Submit your cv to me and your proposal preferrably 30 convincing reasons why an investor like me should buy it. grin grin grin
Lol,I can't convince you to use it..because you won't cherish..
igers know how valuable Instagram is for their brands and for promoting what they do
Re: Airforce Come And Buy This 40k Followers Instagram Account by thunderfiremods(m): 6:47am On Feb 20, 2017
IG account wit numerous people liking any post often is now hotcake abi
Re: Airforce Come And Buy This 40k Followers Instagram Account by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 20, 2017
ennyhola:
Features
1)It took me 1 month to build the account to 23k followers
2)Average likes of 1,000 on each post.
3)Followers impression @70% ( meaning most ate active)
4)Average of new 500 followers daily.

this Instagram page is good for brand owners,models,artistes to reach out out to the world....40,000 Instagram followers account for Sale
ChrisAiforce this is an already built fan base for you... I am ready to sell it to any interested buyer!

Respond to the mail....man
Re: Airforce Come And Buy This 40k Followers Instagram Account by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 20, 2017
thunderfiremods:
IG account wit numerous people liking any post often is now hotcake abi
if you know its value

(1) (Reply)

She Took My Name 2 Mamalawo..(a Short True Life Story) / Lady Says Sex Less Than 2 Hours Is A Quickie.. See The Reply She Got / Must View The Hottest 10 Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Couples (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.