Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" (34783 Views)

Osinbajo Will Be Sworn In As President; Atiku Will Take Over In 2019 – Prophet / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by EdCure: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2017
Everfrank:
Fake prophets everywhere.

"...Believe in the Lord your God, so shall you be established; believe his prophets, so shall you prosper."
-2Chro 20:20.

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by skedman(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2017
Flexherbal:

Oh! I have seen where you quoted from:

"He also said: "Buhari will die in office, if he does not die, then I am not God, says the Lord. I told them a long time ago to pray for their master, that he needed urgent prayers to avert the calamity of death at Aso Rock, but they were lazy. No one has bothered to reach me, now see what is happening. They don't want to come for prayers. Things will get worse."
hungry pastor ,you caught his strategy

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Lagbaja01(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2017
Nigeria is now full of political prophets... The LORD knows who are his.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Alphasoar(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2017
Abeg, why e be say some "profets" these always gives bad news/profezies¿¿¿¿
Abeg, we need to know when this recession will be over!
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Luvdk(f): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2017
Flexherbal:
This part dey wonder me ooo

He also said: "Buhari will die in office, if he does not die, then I am not God..."

https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used in curing PreMAture ExPULsion and E.D
read very well boy
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Luvdk(f): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2017
But my boifriend said Buhari died last mont
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Flexherbal(m): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2017
Daniel058:
Flexherbal, I neva hie about the prophet and Mgbo is not far from here, are you sure that you are not running a paid ad?

Chai grin
No, sir.
Check the source
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by dingbang(m): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2017
Radical

Wait where is father mbaka?

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Flexherbal(m): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2017
Daniel058:
Flexherbal, I neva hie about the prophet and Mgbo is not far from here, are you sure that you are not running a paid ad?

Chai grin
No, sir.
Check the source.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by ebakhaiyhe(m): 8:54am On Feb 20, 2017
Are you in anyway implying that DSS should be trailing everyone that does not speak in line with the thought of this government. I guess that you have little knowledge of bible history.
madridguy:
DSS what are you waiting for?

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by afamaustin(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2017
pastor needs his own national cake.lols
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by PeroRemzy(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2017
for ur mind
madridguy:
DSS what are you waiting for?
tongue

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by morzook(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2017
please click the link and sign the petition urging the CBN and federal govt to ease the forex laws as it is causing untold hardship to millions. It isn't certain this would work but its better than nothing. please sign and share

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/buhari-emefiele-cbn-please-relax-the-current
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by joepentwo(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
are you GOD?
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by dckng16(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2017
Cheap Attention Seeker prophet, in as much I dislike buhari's government. I don't wish him death. But If bubu is not fit, he should resign let osinbajo take over.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by cejaypriesty(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2017
omaguibu:
Hmmmmm the day I will read about a prophet prophesying that Nigerians will prosper I will know that the world will come an end that year. Everywhere prophecy of horror. In the days of the old, fear and anxiety lead people to RELIGION but these days RELIGION itself has become causes of Fear and anxiety just to attract our compelling attention.
If you think it will get better sorry that not gonna happen this is end time perilous time here already not just in Nigeria but all around the world
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by ovavuhassan(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2017
Fake people doing magic claiming to be prophet. What God didn't tell him divine prophet you claimed to follow thousand of years ago, now in this 21st century, God is telling you categorically and that if such and such don't happen, THEN HE IS NOT GOD. Oga pastor, you are lieing against God fa.

Lemme clear you, prior to 2011 election, every citizenry of Nigeria who knows the momentum in the quest for the presidency then knows that PMB could not defeat then the incubent president considering their pedigree and support all gathered. Why do you have to attribute the understand of event to God's words to you. Meaning by virtue of that, I too could have come up to say, Jonathan will win the election.

Similarly, during the 2015 election, even Jonathan himself only had 10% hope of winning. The weather is glaring to even the blind dt PMB will win. Oga pastor, you are fake. If indeed you are real which I know is not, prophesise the date as in day, month, year and the time and where Buhari will die....

Scammers of nowadays
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2017
All these shameless thieves parading as prophets deceiving gullible pple everywhere.
These are the same fakeys who predicated that GEJ wud win the 2015 elections, jus because Bihari is sick they Ve started prophesying again.
shameless thieves.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by theNOISEmaker: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2017
I'm not surprise at all.. prophet >CHUKWUDI< ipob chapter 33v6 says: by their names, we shall know the liars.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Duru009(m): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2017
"Nobody wants to cum n met me for prayers"......
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2017
The prophets have come...to read the news and then extrapolate.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by DESTINY41(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2017
Davidblen:
I Want To Say Amen Bt My Heart Says No

Then use your brain

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by tafabaloo(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2017
God is not man and will never be.

Who is he that speaks when God has not.....let's stop wishing our leaders ill, the Bible encourages us to pray for our leaders that they may lead us aright and peacefully.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by ibnidris(m): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2017
Just like the way ipob are dying in southafrica
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2017
AntiWailer:
Mchew

Chelsea will win the league unless other clubs pray.

Obama behind Trump ? What is DADDY GO smoking.

Trump is a disaster on his own. He does not need any enemy to self destruct.

Did Obama help him to lie per second ?
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by euchariadavid(f): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Prophecy Everywhr;What about the good aspect only bad prophecy you saw
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by eLcastro(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2017
bitcoininvesto:
He also said: "Buhari will die in office, if he does not die, then I am not God..."

Confused mumu calling himself a prophet.
The guy is bad..but u worst though...u juz edited the paragraph to suit ur own need like he said his own prophecy to suit his..now now u don claim say the guy say him na god..gosh.!!. cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by vickeybrown92(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2017
What is this one saying!!!!! From the name sef you will knw say na fraudstar...chukwudi...kor chukwuemeka ni
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by tobilobapaul(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Must the prophet say everytin the lord tell him or vision he sees
oga ooo 4 dis attention seekers.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by shuaib91(m): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2017
only God can save us from all these prophet of doom oooo
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Akinaukwa: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2017
Never like gullible fellas.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2017
Lagbaja01:
Nigeria is now full of political prophets... The LORD knows who are his.
Tell me a prophet in the bible that is not concerned abt now the people is being governed?

Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / Pastor Performing Roadside Deliverance In Lekki, Lagos (Pix) / About The High Rate Of Randy Men And Women Today