Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

A Battalion Of Fulani Cows Invaded Farm And Chop Rice In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Battalion Of Fulani Cows Invaded Farm And Chop Rice In Anambra (1127 Views)

Buhari Approves Establishment Of A New Battalion Of The Nigerian Army & Police / I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay / Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Battalion Of Fulani Cows Invaded Farm And Chop Rice In Anambra by BabaRamota1980: 5:39am On Feb 20, 2017
Miyetti Allah did not dispute its members caused havoc, but says the damage was negligible.

"massive", a catch phrase for Ibo.

Re: A Battalion Of Fulani Cows Invaded Farm And Chop Rice In Anambra by GMBuhari: 5:45am On Feb 20, 2017
I smell fish since January na now una wan open thread?
Re: A Battalion Of Fulani Cows Invaded Farm And Chop Rice In Anambra by Jaabioro(m): 5:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Cork and pull stories.. Hope it doesn't happen in your dreams because you are reporting it too late without evidence.
Re: A Battalion Of Fulani Cows Invaded Farm And Chop Rice In Anambra by raker300: 6:05am On Feb 20, 2017
The way they murder these folks in anambra eeh!

And they're so weird...no one claims the bodies of these Fulani/Hausa men except soldiers.

1 Like

Re: A Battalion Of Fulani Cows Invaded Farm And Chop Rice In Anambra by tunderay(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2017
January news just coming up? Na now your day break?

But the herdsmen need to be take though, the damage they are causing is too much.
Re: A Battalion Of Fulani Cows Invaded Farm And Chop Rice In Anambra by Huddler: 7:27am On Feb 20, 2017
These prehistoric animals again, they shouldnt dare to Fvck with Anambra cos will roast them all together with their cows.

After what we did to them in my hometown, they are now avoiding the place like ebola.
Re: A Battalion Of Fulani Cows Invaded Farm And Chop Rice In Anambra by adadike281(f): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2017
I don't believe this story but if true, I hope Gov Obiano is reading this
Re: A Battalion Of Fulani Cows Invaded Farm And Chop Rice In Anambra by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2017
These Fulani herdsmen. I'm so in love with them. For them, I clean my guns every morning while I pray for the morning sun to lead them to me.

Fulani herdsmen, my 'crush', biko bia nnsò...

Their remains would be the chief constituent of our crude in a million years time... Now u know why I'm in love with them. future plans.

(1) (Reply)

Why Has Fayose Refuse To Talk Or React To Buhari Return? / APC Government Has ZERO Power Over Nollywood, But Too Clueless To Know It / Nigerians Will Never Forget These Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.