Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Daily Spiritual Digest~: Beyond All Understanding - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Spiritual Digest~: Beyond All Understanding (269 Views)

Daily Spiritual Digest / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Day Of God's Vengeance / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Unsearchable God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Spiritual Digest~: Beyond All Understanding by jonatoye(m): 6:34am On Feb 20, 2017
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Beyond All Understanding

WORD FOR TODAY
When the Lord works in the life of a man; its magnitude goes beyond his capacity, strength, resources and all understanding!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Scriptural Reference
"God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding." (Job 37:5 NIV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Lord God almighty uses various situation of life to bring men to the end of themselves. Sometimes as human, we brag about the resources at our disposal, our capacity, knowledge and other wonderful things in various aspect of life. However, most of these things fail mostly at critical times just to prove the supremacy of God over all creation and to establish the fact that by strength shall no man prevail.

The Lord is speaking to you once again that you must neither place your life nor the perspective of your destiny in the arm of flesh because they are liable to fail. You must always acknowledge God and allow Him to work out His good pleasure in your life.

It is an understatement to say you don't have your own capacity or knowledge but there is a limit you can go as a man because you cannot act beyond the grace made available for you. We know the workings of God by its nature; it surpasses all understanding.

Even when you think you will fail, die, be disappointed or be disgraced His mercy says No; just to make you have a lasting weapon called testimony for the Glory of His name as you move on in life.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I surrender all my will to you; continue your work in my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Each time you think about or come across what the Lord has done in your life you will always find out that it is beyond your capacity, knowledge and all understanding!!!
-----------------------------------
Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have an Outstanding Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

You've Already Got It! / Please, Help Me By Sharing Bishop Oyedepo's Mp3 Messages With Me / Why Does God Allow So Much Pain And Suffering In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.