Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] (20789 Views)

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) / Caesar Confirms Split From Eva Alordiah Through Emotional Note [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by TunezTV: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2017
Popular gospel artiste, Benita Okojie is currently going through the struggle of getting a grip on herself after she lost her dad. She poured her emotions in her final goodbye note to her late father.

She said "My hero and father has gone to be with Jesus. He made such great impact in my life and in the lives of so many people. I'm eternally grateful to God that you walked me down the aisle. Quizzed my then boyfriend like every father would , gave your consent and enjoyed that day and many other months with us.

I love you with all my heart. Thank you for believing in us (your children) and seeing to it that we all followed our passion.

Thank you for your legacy.No more tears anymore. Now its celebration. You will be celebrated for life. Mummy misses you like crazy but she knows you're with Jesus.

You remain in our hearts forever. THANK YOU, OBU SIR!!Jesus is coming soon so I know we will see in heaven soon.Till then, rest with Jesus Baba Benita”

Our prayers are with the family in their moment of grief.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQlOXw0jFtM/?hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/gospel-artiste-benita-okojie-mourns.html

4 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by WRAKE(m): 7:13am On Feb 20, 2017
Rest in the bosom of Almighty....

FTC.

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by TheArticleNG(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2017
chai
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2017
na wa o... Rip popsy

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by veekid(m): 10:40am On Feb 20, 2017

RIP
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by friendly101: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2017
sad
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by Jessicaseth(f): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2017
Rip.
We will not lose our loved ones IJN

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2017
Condolences, hopefully, the pain would go away in the shortest time possible

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by PastorandMentor(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Who is she undecided Here in Zealand we don't know her.
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by Evergreen4(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2017
Baba Benita has gone to be with Baba God.
RIP Sir

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by dessz(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2017
Bleep this shit death is a son of a beach, causing agony and sorrow...sigh... when will it end. RIP
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by iyobs7(f): 10:46am On Feb 20, 2017
Anything and everything on social media. Useless tags... smh
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by Realdeals(m): 10:46am On Feb 20, 2017
I know how she's feeling right now. RIP Baba
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by Angelinastto(f): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2017
Obu sir. So she's from my place.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2017
For the dead in Christ shall rise and live again... Rest on Baba Anita
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by lilybonny(f): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2017
Do rest in peace papa Benita.

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by Peachy14: 10:56am On Feb 20, 2017
TunezTV:
Popular gospel artiste, Benita Okojie is currently going through the struggle of getting a grip on herself after she lost her dad. She poured her emotions in her final goodbye note to her late father.

She said "My hero and father has gone to be with Jesus. He made such great impact in my life and in the lives of so many people. I'm eternally grateful to God that you walked me down the aisle. Quizzed my then boyfriend like every father would , gave your consent and enjoyed that day and many other months with us.

I love you with all my heart. Thank you for believing in us (your children) and seeing to it that we all followed our passion.

Thank you for your legacy.No more tears anymore. Now its celebration. You will be celebrated for life. Mummy misses you like crazy but she knows you're with Jesus.

You remain in our hearts forever. THANK YOU, OBU SIR!!Jesus is coming soon so I know we will see in heaven soon.Till then, rest with Jesus Baba Benita”

Our prayers are with the family in their moment of grief.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQlOXw0jFtM/?hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/gospel-artiste-benita-okojie-mourns.html

Rest in peace
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by abbeyoye2001(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2017
RIP to him undecided cry
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by regularjoe8080(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2017
Rip
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2017
RIP Papa.
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by Icon4s(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Eyaaah

I remember the song: Osemudia men eshin-shin go be ur flower girl.

RIP to Pa Okojie.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by Akinaukwa: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2017
Adieu Daddy Benita. Too painful to lose a loved ones. Everyday I wished my dad was alive to enjoy the fruit of his labour.
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by luckydion(m): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2017
Wao.....! May his Soul really RIP.

I believe a man who raised someone like Bineta wil be a happy one in d HANDS of d ALMIGHTY GOD.

Realy pretty time since I heard from you 2tru your music.. hope u are stil in d burning faith for Jesus Christ....

God bls, guide & guard u as He leads U on, on the Peaceful & Prosperous way in JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by DONSMITH123(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2017
ok
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Rip.
We will not lose our loved ones IJN
prematurely you mean, cause death is inevitable.
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by talkeverytime: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Rip papa Benita

Read Here Why you should avoid Good friends
http://talkeverytime..is/2017/02/beware-of-good-friends.html
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by twilliamx(m): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2017
Rip
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by Phunkyposh(f): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2017
God be with the family
Re: Benita Okojie Mourns Late Father With Touching Note [PICS] by aviazuva: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2017
God be with you sir.
I remember the day I accosted you at RUN
and nearly harassed you, thinking you were a sugar daddy trying to take away Student Benita.
I remember how grateful you were to me then for protecting your daughter
Rest in Peace Sir, and take heart Benita.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Slams Amaechi And Wike: ‘Rivers State Is Bigger Than You Two’ / “Yours Is Nations Building” Tonto Dikeh Wishes Buhari Happy Birthday / Faithia Williams Wins Best Indigenous Actress At EKO International Film Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.