Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party (33920 Views)

Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) / Beautiful Photos From Basketmouth’s Birthday House Party, Yesterday / E.martins Celebrating E Money's Birthday With The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Valfrankie(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2017
jclassiq:

Bro are u confused or what?

If he idolized money so much.....would he spend it as freely as this

I think u need to confirm the meaning of idolized. u might want to edit ur post as appropriate.
Unless the meaning of idolize has changed, I mean IDOLIZE. But not to worry, I will definitely confirm. I have just the abridged dictionary, and you may be using the latest version.
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2017
Bless me lawwd. embarassed

Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by goldedprince: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2017
Valfrankie:
No sir! I'm just the guy next door working hard to make ends meet but the situation hasn't been favourable. I believe you must be in a position to assist and take me off the cyberspace where I wouldn't have to be poking nose into other people's private life. With that said, can I then send you my CV, I wouldn't mind working in your coy as a public relations representative, customers relations officer or you're own personal assistant or just any department where you think I'd function effectively. I'm a communication graduate from a leading federal university. If however you don't need a new employee now, I'm sure you make use honey, I can supply you gallons of pure, unadulterated honey, picked clean of all impurities and freshly pressed from the combs, TOP QUALITY. I would be expecting your feedback sir!
sorry for the rude attack man. i get pissed when i see people criticizing successful people or people that appear successful. i get pissed because i get these kind of verbal attacks too. i remember when i begged in nigerian streets to just to be able to feed, i remember when i did some very hard and dirty jobs and still not get paid. i remember when i used to eat portage beans from first day of the month to the last day, because it was the cheapest food i could afford. i am not saying am too successful now but atleast presently, i live a life i have always dreamt off. people attack me without first finding out what i went through before getting to my present position and thats what pisses me off. i actually dont own a company as to employ you but i will see how i can assist you. something can be worked out if you got the potentials. how do i contact you personally. if you got an email, it will be perfect.
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2017
Valfrankie:
I'm just curious how this guy makes his money and why he idolizes cash so much. He practically worships money! WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF HIS WEALTH? Has he been recognized by Forbes? Is he now richer than Dangote, Adenuga and Otedola combined? What business is he into? He may be the Richest Nigerian Act, but dude makes more noise about money than Jay Z and Beyonce!!!
Dey there n keep being curious while he tripples his bank account, c'mon go n get a job.
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by goldedprince: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2017
Dongreat:

Got no idea what he passed through but I can give you a list of billionaires in dollars that were from poor backgrounds but never act as he is. So let's say personal choice.
yes its a personal choice. i also hope you aint referring to american and european billionaires cos the poverty in europe is not the same as poverty in naija. besides the opportunities there is different from what we have here. please list out 10 nigerian billionaires from very poor backgrounds.
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Valfrankie(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2017
goldedprince:

sorry for the rude attack man. i get pissed when i see people criticizing successful people or people that appear successful. i get pissed because i get these kind of verbal attacks too. i remember when i begged in nigerian streets to just to be able to feed, i remember when i did some very hard and dirty jobs and still not get paid. i remember when i used to eat portage beans from first day of the month to the last day, because it was the cheapest food i could afford. i am not saying am too successful now but atleast presently, i live a life i have always dreamt off. people attack me without first finding out what i went through before getting to my present position and thats what pisses me off. i actually dont own a company as to employ you but i will see how i can assist you. something can be worked out if you got the potentials. how do i contact you personally. if you got an email, it will be perfect.
It was never my intention to be toxic with my comment, it was borne out of genuine desire to acquire new knowledge and demystify the man, E-MONEY whom many see as an enigma. I also did not take offense to your initial reaction to the comment, you needn't apologize. We are all human with diverse view, that's what stimulates intellectual discussions and interesting debates! I would be honoured to read further from you! Thanks for your time and do enjoy the rest of your day. I await your mail
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by goldedprince: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2017
Valfrankie:
It was never my intention to be toxic with my comment, it was borne out of genuine desire to acquire new knowledge and demystify the man, E-MONEY whom many see as an enigma. I also did not take offense to your initial reaction to the comment, you needn't apologize. We are all human with diverse view, that's what stimulates intellectual discussions and interesting debates! I would be honoured to read further from you, please reach me on coolm975@gmail.com. Thank you for your time and do enjoy the rest of your day. I await your mail
ok, i got the email. you can remove it to avoid spam messages. i will send you a mail soon
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by TheArticleNG(m): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2017
Jiang:

lalasticlala abeg ban dis spammer
it looks lyk u are following me evry where i go... are you mtn?
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by wonlasewonimi: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2017
You can't be making legitimate money and be spraying it with a spray gun in parties. Why the country is in a mess today is because people are no asking the right questions. They keep coming up with stupid ones like is it your money?

Time will tell!
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by damton(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2017
slurryeye:

Recognized by Forbes how? Na him type dem dey talk about?

I always tell people that this dude money is meagre compared to people that really have money. As a matter of fact, rich guys don't show their money, their investments and assets show it for them. With shitty naira value, I will be surprised if this guy worth is up to $5 millions.

Did you say five million dollars?
cry or one million
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2017
TheArticleNG:
it looks lyk u are following me evry where i go... are you mtn?

Nop, I only read front page posts & your link seems to be always below 8 out of every 10 post on d FrontPage, that's spamming dude
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by ebuclassic18(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2017
slurryeye:

I always tell people that this dude money is meagre compared to people that really have money. As a matter of fact, rich guys don't show their money, their investments and assets show it for them. With shitty naira value, I will be surprised if this guy worth is up to $5 millions.

lolz see them counting another man's money and hard work $2million still money bro
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Onyinye15(f): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2017
poverty is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by tectonotimes: 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
goldedprince:

you retaarded poor bastard. they call me prince of dollars and i made the money legitimately. poor idiots like you make people like us decide not to help poor idiots.
when one is busy begging and hustling you fukers pretend not to see, but when the person becomes rich,, you think it happened over night without hardwork. Bleep u
Why are you already complaining when I have not mentioned your name. It is obvious that you are guilty.
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by andyanders: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dongreat:

He may be making wealth legally but his behavior is poor and childish. Any psychologist will tell you that he's still wired with a poor man mentality, having coming from poverty background to wealth, thinking he's never going to get poor again. So the show of wealth in abysmal proportion is necessary for him to stay sane and laugh at the fictional "spirit of poverty".
Last time I checked there are millions of secret billionaires in Nigeria with legit funds, but all living incognito.

The truth said. You nailed it.
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Dmec(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Valfrankie:
I'm just curious how this guy makes his money and why he idolizes cash so much. He practically worships money! WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF HIS WEALTH? Has he been recognized by Forbes? Is he now richer than Dangote, Adenuga and Otedola combined? What business is he into? He may be the Richest Nigerian Act, but dude makes more noise about money than Jay Z and Beyonce!!!
Which one be your own.
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by akanbiaa(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Valfrankie:
I will definitely do. I had my suspicions. there was no way in hell his 5star music label would be generating that much revenue for him. One other possible guess is drug dealing which doesn't just fit in. His penchant for flamboyance and public reverence is not ordinary.
Have you googled the symbolism of checkered floor?
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by TheArticleNG(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
yea u knw, bt i need traffic, bfor i balance
Jiang:

Nop, I only read front page posts & your link seems to be always below 8 out of every 10 post on d FrontPage, that's spamming dude
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Gassa007: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
Valfrankie:
Go to his house and ask him na,mumu questions
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Gassa007: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
slurryeye:

Since is not up to 5milla,oya go and fry beans na
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Gassa007: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
highness25:
what does he do for a living?
Your moniker says it all,you're really high
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Gassa007: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Valfrankie:
I will definitely do. I had my suspicions. there was no way in hell his 5star music label would be generating that much revenue for him. One other possible guess is drug dealing which doesn't just fit in. His penchant for flamboyance and public reverence is not ordinary.
why is your life like this what's ur own biz??
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Valfrankie(m): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
akanbiaa:
Have you googled the symbolism of checkered floor?
I did! wow!!! That explains it all. But then, I'd seen a lot of other homes of average people with same checkered board tiles. In this instance, how can we proof the tiles is of any significance to him and not just an ordinary tile doing the job of every other carpet sold in the market?
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Valfrankie(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gassa007:

why is your life like this what's ur own biz??
Sir, you made your comment in Peace, and proceeded to quote me, the topic isn't about you, why are you so interested in my comment? I believe I have a right to air my view in Peace just like you did without intimidation or abuse. You can disagree and pass, or argue intellectually, you don't have to be rude before you make your point.
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by chris31(m): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Valfrankie:
Get out bad belle people were u dey when E-money dey hustle for street now Baba God pick him call u still dey look for were d wealth come from.
Make u use dat energy search were u inherit poverty from & see how u can come out from it.
If i make money wahala if i no make wahala...naija self.
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by chris31(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
nuseo:
Ritualists on the roll
Go do ur own na or u better shut up
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Valfrankie(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
chris31:

Get out bad belle people were u dey when E-money dey hustle for street now Baba God pick him call u still dey look for were d wealth come from.
Make u use dat energy search were u inherit poverty from & see how u can come out from it.
If i make money wahala if i no make wahala...naija self.
I do not know what's eating you up, but I assure you, before evening everything would be alright. You may take a cube or two of St. Louis sugar to feel better. Cheers!
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
TheArticleNG:
yea u knw, bt i need traffic, bfor i balance

lol, well gudluck
Re: Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party by highness25(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gassa007:
Your moniker says it all,you're really high
your so unreasonable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Late Dede One Day's Burial: Family Releases Date / Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment / Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.