Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) (34455 Views)

TTT: "I Don't Have A Family, Everyone Is Dead" - Thin Tall Tony Tells Jon Ogah / Bisola Calls T’Boss 'Ashawo’ For Kissing Jon Ogah, Fake Housemate / Tboss Kisses Jon Ogah, 'Fake' Big Brother Naija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by henryanna36: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Here are photos Jon Ogah before he went for Big Brother Naija. He was pictured in France with Asa Official,popular writer Onyeka Nwelue and others chilling. And in Lagos, Dapo met up with Asa. This woman is one of the best singers in the world.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/throwback-big-brother-housemate-jon.html

1 Like

Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2017
If I comment now

There go ban me again

#To the MOD that likes Banning me, the day I go catch u for my area, naaa hot shiìt I go pour for ur body tongue#

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by GiftedJosh: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2017
Who's this guy above me, how does that relate to the topic angry

Asa, one love ma..

8 Likes

Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by softwerk(f): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Awwwwwww Jon! My man crush kiss

This is the only star in the Game of Thrones that deserves a head jobembarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2017
Asa my crush

Love you forever baby
kiss
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by Friedyokes: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
softwerk:

what the hell.....u didn't even bother to read what the op wrote or even look at the pics well.....I PRAY FOR NAIJA

8 Likes

Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2017
cute guy
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by softwerk(f): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2017
oluwashegunn:
u mean ....idiots lyk u
Why hide your real face if you are not a complete nonentity?!

Who knows you might just be one of those small boys driven away from school for not paying fees and then coming on NL at will to troll your mother!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by softwerk(f): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2017
oluwashegunn:
u mean ....idiots lyk u

Your profile confirms you are an Akure mad man without a single topic contribution to NL but with 27 idiotic and lunatic comments!

4 Likes

Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2017
softwerk:

I also bame your worthless mother for not taking Postinor or even the cheaper mestrogyl to prevent you from coming into this world to waste space and precious oxygen produced by those plants around you that are more valuable than your stupid self!!!
well my mother is not lyk u and ur mother.....she didnt abort me fyn.....but what of ur own mother......lemmme tell u a story....u mother initially wanted to abort u..but she could not because she has had 17 previous abortions.......she was told not to abort u else she will die....she was a terrible street slut.....she does not know ur fada......my guys even chop her sef....i chop her sef...perhaps ...one of my guys is UR Fada........u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 20, 2017
softwerk:

I also blame your father for not catching the worthless sperm that formed you with a condom or even jerking you off with vaseline or bathing soap!
at least i know my papa.....ur mother was so bitchy.....that she didnt like condoms....so every sh*t was always spurted into her.....hence the identity of ur papi remains unknown..........
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by softwerk(f): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2017
Beast!

1 Like

Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2017
softwerk:
Beast!
oya sorry let us stop fighting....

3 Likes

Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by softwerk(f): 10:40am On Feb 20, 2017
oluwashegunn:
oya sorry let us stop fighting....
F*ck off!!!

1 Like

Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2017
softwerk:

F*ck off!!!
lol baby ....let us make peace dont do shakara for me morover u said am a bush boy from qkure.....where are u from

3 Likes

Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nanananana
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by brightballer(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
oluwashegunn:
wherr is the jon now....is he in the pic ni....i think u are high on goats semen
Bros, even if yu nor dey watch d show, just keep mute wen others wey dey folo am everyday dey talk.
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
BBN participants now forming like a celebrity.....it's funny
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by LLSAINT(m): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
softwerk:

Before!Why wont he be your crush when he is in BB 9JA. We that are here chatting with you wont be your crush now o until we hit headlines....hmmmm Chics and their lust.... embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by coolpenny: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Don't be idle. Make a wise decision today. Invest that spare money in Donation Hub and reap your dividends in no time. Invest wisely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita / People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.