Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) (34460 Views)

TTT: "I Don't Have A Family, Everyone Is Dead" - Thin Tall Tony Tells Jon Ogah / Bisola Calls T’Boss 'Ashawo’ For Kissing Jon Ogah, Fake Housemate / Tboss Kisses Jon Ogah, 'Fake' Big Brother Naija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by micxwell(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
softwerk:

F*ck off!!!
Haba, u don't need all this. Even if pple decide to throw tantrums u really don't need to react. You made your point.
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
ok
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by lilybonny(f): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Okay, seen. He cute!
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by schumastic(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
softwerk:

Your profile confirms you are an Akure mad man without a single topic contribution to NL but with 27 idiotic and lunatic comments!

haba na play him they play with you, you wan come finish am shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by cr7lomo: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
oluwashegunn:
at least i know my papa.....ur mother was so bitchy.....that she didnt like condoms....so every sh*t was always spurted into her.....hence the identity of ur papi remains unknown..........

Ahhh another one...this one na USA vs Eritrea....guy , u still wan kill dead body
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by cr7lomo: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
oluwashegunn:
u are from where.......ode ...nie..atleast i can lay claim to a place of my own.....but u ...where are u from......u are probably from igbotako forest.....but i know u will claim u are from......lagos..abuja...ph....or even abroad

OMG!!!! shocked shocked shocked. Its a hat-trick...game over

1 Like

Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by ehissi(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
softwerk:
Awwwwwww Jon! My man crush kiss

This is the only star in the Game of Thrones that deserves a head jobembarassed

Na waooooooh!! Head Job? undecided

Just like that! shocked

Okay!!

Aunty, nor vex Oooooh!! Is it soft-werk; or Sof-twerk?
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by cr7lomo: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
oluwashegunn:
well my mother is not lyk u and ur mother.....she didnt abort me fyn.....but what of ur own mother......lemmme tell u a story....u mother initially wanted to abort u..but she could not because she has had 17 previous abortions.......she was told not to abort u else she will die....she was a terrible street slut.....she does not know ur fada......my guys even chop her sef....i chop her sef...perhaps ...one of my guys is UR Fada........u

This is mortal combat finishing....36 hit combo ...this one na rip ... Them don finish ... Softwerk, abeg go and lick your wounds...u hv been officially terminate....anybody wey finish me like this, I go ban myself for one full month uninterrupted

4 Likes

Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by karleone(m): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
coolpenny:
Don't be idle. Make a wise decision today. Invest that spare money in Donation Hub and reap your dividends in no time. Invest wisely.

The donation hub that have crashed or what?
If you like don't goan invest in something tangible so you can reap the dividends of your democracy.
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hahahaha OluwaSeggun no get chill ooo
Kai bros use mortal combat finish this geh grin
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
pyyxxaro:
If I comment now

There go ban me again

#To the MOD that likes Banning me, the day I go catch u for my area, naaa hot shiìt I go pour for ur body tongue#

as in eh,dey no ban you reach my banning sef.the thing don tire me walahi... mmttccheewww...
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
softwerk:

Oya opens my zip grin
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by azidomedogo: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Big Brother should do something about that guy john.He doesnt seem to know how to play the fake housemate game unlike ese..The guy too dey boring...e has this womanish movement
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by akpos247: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
softwerk:

Are u high on oshogbo weed?
Since Wen did Jon ogah in Bb9ja turn to Jon snow in game of thrones
Ur brain needs formatting
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by Barbiedollz(f): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
i don't care whether Nigerians acknowledge her or not or whether she has one any award or not. one thing i know for sure is that Asa is the best thing that has happened to music in Nigeria. I mean including fela and the rest of dem old folks. she beat'all them hands down.

1 Like

Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
softwerk:

cucumber is sold here,buy your cucumber here
Re: Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) by Xmen149(m): 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
softwerk:

hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita / People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country / BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.