Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings (52479 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) / Bbnaija: Tboss, Ceec And Tacha As Serious Societal Problems / BBNaija: Tboss Leads Online Polls (2) (3) (4)

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by amahthelma(f): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akalia:
This babe no fine na. Bisola is far more personable jare.
bisola no reach ha quarter talkless of seeing ha back in d beauty aspect......bisola wey get hoe teeth......Tboss is a damsel coupled wit ha body structure
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by mikron(m): 2:00am On Feb 22, 2017
Akalia:
This babe no fine na. Bisola is far more personable jare.
presentable u mean
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by Waspy(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2017
martineverest:
where u see yoruba for here?..u no see say she be edo?

There are Yorubas in Edo.... The Akoko pple

Her first and last names are full Yoruba names
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by martineverest(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2017
Waspy:

There are Yorubas in Edo.... The Akoko pple
Her first and last names are full Yoruba names
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by Mzsolmi(f): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
NoBetterNigeria:
Lovely family
I swear,you made my evening with this pic lmaooo
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by NoBetterNigeria: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lmaooo
Mr Kemen aka Etebo
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by NoBetterNigeria: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mzsolmi:
I swear,you made my evening with this pic lmaooo

Heard your bf was disqualified yesterday; Mr Lips.ton...
Kemen the fuel sucker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Dangote Pictured Together In Throwback Photo / BBNaija: Wale Jana To Sign Khafi Immediately She Is Out / BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8