Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,444 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children (53486 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Antoeni(m): 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Wetin man wan chop no let am get sense
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by sdavirus: 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
They have sucked his brain out
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Limitless72(m): 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
johnshagb:

Hold your horses dude. His actions alone shows he already denied his family. Would you support your son-in-law to partake in such a show not considering his family back home? Only if you are a fan of mouth-action yourself grin grin grin

I'm outta here cool

Nah true u talk sha...I jst hope hez wife understands dats hez trying to play d game with those acts of hez...bt for the denial part I no gree dat one...
Nvr go stay small..#Lol
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by TinaAnita(f): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thin Tall Tony actually nominated Efe for possible eviction? Efe was the same person that saved TTT from eviction when he was the head of house. It's time for TTT to go back home to the same wife he denied

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Ammie2K17: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
he really didn't need to say it out .......his actions are loud enough!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Tominiola: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
johnshagb:
You denied your whole family cos of money? You better do everything possible to win that same money because that's the only thing that will save your a.ss

It no fit happen. He is going home. Useless guy. That guys disloyalty is another level. He disrespected his wife. He is deciveing Bisola. E be like say him don forget sey he get daughter. He nomited Efe for eviction. He lacks morals and integrity. He needs to go abeg.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by AceDomino(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
What's this bbn and the likes turn people into?
Why on earth would you deny your family for fame or whatever?
Why would a man deny his children all because of money?

Some people are seriously sick from the hair on their head to the sole of their legs.

Mind him, the kids will surely deny him at one point or the other.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by ebonytarki(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Common guys,the only proof they say he's married is just the pix trending of a woman and kids with him.what if they are not his wife and kids?we shouldn't just make judgments without facts.......abeg na my opinion o.make nobody fire me insult,na beg I beg
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by jimsy87: 5:00am On Feb 21, 2017
That's simply Love for money
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by Tynasparks(f): 7:07am On Feb 21, 2017
tmgold007:
Am sure his brain dey pain am
lol
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by ANNYTOHCUTE(f): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Boyooosa:

How can u be his wife? Do u want to spoil his home?

grin LWKMD
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by ANNYTOHCUTE(f): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2017
MrnovaLyn:
and how about that whorre that deny knowing banky and Falz

Dat one no gree get sense nah..lol

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by ANNYTOHCUTE(f): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2017
metallisc:

hhhmmm... see fine, correct babe! how far now and How is Cali? cheesy cheesy

I dey oo..Cali z legit oo
Re: Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children by fyxboss(m): 1:19am On Feb 24, 2017
ANNYTOHCUTE:
If I were his wife ehnnn...wots wrong with all dis fame hungry men naw..mtcheew
Sorry baby, are u vexed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuella Plays Role In 'Survive Or Die' An Australian Movie (Photo) / Chioma Akpotha Rejoices As Omo Ghetto Crosses N500 Million In Box Office (Video) / Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.