Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Policemen Brutalised Female Student For Pleading With Them To Leave An Innocent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Brutalised Female Student For Pleading With Them To Leave An Innocent (609 Views)

See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) / Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy / Lekki Police Brutalise LASU Student For Pleading With Them To Leave Vulcaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Brutalised Female Student For Pleading With Them To Leave An Innocent by angelaolezz(f): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2017
An understudy of Lagos State University (LASU) named William Faulkner Sewuese Mathew was assaulted at Durosimi Drive in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, around 11:30am on eighth of February, 2017 by men of the Nigeria Police Force connected to the zone in the organization of her companion Lilian Ifemeludike who is a Champion Ambassador of the United Nations for Women Empowerment on their way to the United Nation Women Empowerment mission.

The following is a piece of the story:

"My full names Lilian Ifemeludike and my encourage sister's name is Sewuese Matthew. I am a United Nations Women Empowerment Champion and I was setting out toward a meeting with my United Nations Women Mentor when I understood that I had a punctured tire so I went to settle it along Durosimi Etti Drive in Lekki stage one Lagos. I obliged my own aide who is additionally my encourage sister. While the vulcanizer was checking my tire, some versatile police and taskforce men came to grab his machine.

I attempted to beg them to give him a chance to settle back my tire since he had expelled it as of now. While as yet begging him, my sister came to me crying that she was punched in the eyes by a versatile police man. As I went to demonstrate their group pioneer what they had done to my sister, they requesting that I sneer them my telephone, when I cannot, they hit me to the ground and strated to punch and kick me amd at last gathered my telephone so I tailed them since they had my telephone… "

The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) which is the umbrella body of every single Nigerian understudy tutoring inside and outside the nation censure in totality the assault and different various abuses given to understudies by Nigerian police.

http://www.brivalix.com/policemen-brutalised-female-student-for-pleading-with-them-to-leave-an-innocent/

Re: Policemen Brutalised Female Student For Pleading With Them To Leave An Innocent by pyyxxaro: 11:01am On Feb 20, 2017
Ogaaân oh
Re: Policemen Brutalised Female Student For Pleading With Them To Leave An Innocent by Godfullsam(m): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
'Versatile ' Nigeria police force undecided

Our police are not versatile oh !
Re: Policemen Brutalised Female Student For Pleading With Them To Leave An Innocent by hedonistic: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Text translation gone wrong. Fake story, unintelligent blogger, stupidity in full display all round.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnap Kingpin ‘vampire’ Killed Over 200 People – Police / I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1 Million Naira / Breaking: 12 Days After, Kidnapped Delta DPO Found Dead, One Suspect Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.